• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
**** you lot im not waiting till October / Wikipedia *runs to youtube*

Thanks for that as well Shuma!

Milkyway64

Smash Journeyman
You all are hopeless, and so am I now. I was spoiled by Shuma's edited post. Now I won't be surprised when I beat Meta Ridley only for OMG Ridley to pop up later and scare the **** out of me...

Shuma

Smash Hero
yeah, spoiler tags are for something, it was your choice to see it.

Also there was much more stuff i didn't whant to spoil, like the end game bossess. New weapons and abilityes.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Friend: what you doing?
Me: debating
Friend: on?
Me: characters
Friend: cool characters for?
Me: Brawl
Friend: ohh debating on which characters?
Me: Ridley
Friend: which one is that?
Me: the Dragon from Metroid
Friend: isn't he evil?
Me: and your point is?
Friend: huh?
Friend: i was just asking.
Friend: GOSH

Pfft... she pisses me off so much.. And she tried to debate with me?! Haha.. Can't talk **** bout Ridley when she don't even know **** bout him.

RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!
*Waves R.I.D.L.E.Y. Flag*

-Onyx

Shuma

Smash Hero
Did you read my spoiler? there's everything you whant to know about them.

And Onix, boys don't talk about Videogames with Girls, onless she's one of those... you know... Girl gamers *shudders*.

Milkyway64

Smash Journeyman
I heard those kind of girls only exist in myths and fairytales...

And yes, girls are bad for video game discussion. Besides, wasn't it proven that females couldn't handle Ridley in the last thread?

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Like I give a flying **** about Prime. I probably will get half way through before I realize that Retro completely ruined the franchise. But let me guess, there is multiple Ridleys!!!??? That would be the lamest, crappiest excuse for a reason behind Ridley being normal in Super and kill the entire franchise for me. I would literally snap and start stabbing people.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Ha. No, and then you should be really angry since i guess Ridley died in Fusion, and there was 2 Ridleys in Fusion, there is just on Ridley in Prime 3.

And how have the Prime games ruined the franchise?

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Did you read my spoiler? there's everything you whant to know about them.

And Onix, boys don't talk about Videogames with Girls, onless she's one of those... you know... Girl gamers *shudders*.
She asked. And I tell. I don't care what the hell I say to her. Shes been bugging me for months. She is kind of a gamer though.. plays Guitar Hero and God of War and Halo n whatever.

I know a girl gamer but she said video games are a bad addiction so she stopped. And another girl gamer but shes a bit antsy.

But I don't mind which Ridley gets in, I just want one of him in :D

-Onyx

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
The half ***ed storyline that they stuck in between the two games has caused loop holes in the franchise's story because the game developers were too F'ing ******** to do their research on the game they were making.

Milkyway64

Smash Journeyman
I sense tension from Onyx. Is she that bad?

And yes, as long as he's in in SOME form or another, I'll be happy.

(NEWCOMER: Frozen Ridley! *Ridley collapses into tiny ice shards*)

EDIT: I also sense rage from Gypsy. They ****ed up the storyline in Star Fox Command, but I don't complain like all hell, do I? The games themselves are good. They aren't ruining anything.

Shuma

Smash Hero
What loop holes? metroid Prime is a spin off it has nothing to do with the 2d metroid games storyline! it was sayd when Prime was released.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
You sense rage because I'm getting pissed off because you won't tell me what the fux up with the spoilers and Ridley!!

And Shuma, you're wrong. The games are canon, but they take place between the events of the first and second Metroid games. But right there is a loop hole because Samus was supposed to go straight to SR388 to eliminate the Metroids right after she escaped Zebes.

Milkyway64

Smash Journeyman
O Ridley? i whant to know everything and love to be spoiled, to YOUTUBE!.

Edit:

Well... i've cleared some of my doubts like.

SPOILER:

Meta Ridley and OMG Ridley are not the Same. And Yes, Meta Ridley is the Blue Ridley we see on the Prime Videos, so the guy in my sig is another Over powered Ridley. Awesome.
This, Gypsy. This. Spoilers for ya.

Shuma

Smash Hero
You mean the new Bowser in Brawl? something like that, but smaller.

@ Gypsy, read my post on the 54 page.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Meta Ridley was a cyborg. He was revived after his defeat on Zebes and equipped with armor and weaponry. You're thinking Mecha Ridley, Milkyway.

****! There was only one Ridley and they had to **** that up too.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Shuma me to!!

And Gypsy im getting really pissed at your rabid Prime hatred! they did NOT **** up the storyline and how can you talk about storyline inconsistencies when you are playing on a Nintendo system.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Meh who cares, Ridley died in Fusion.

At Least he should... come on, he's literaly rested in pieces before being vaporized in the middle of a planetary scale blast.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Seriously Shuma send me the PM as well with AAALLLL the spoilers please!

(You feel like ruining a few N sider's games?)

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I am totally confused right now. Like I said before I was never really into Metroid a while back though I'm trying to get into it now..

Still... Ridley for Brawl

-Onyx

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yep AALLL and im presuming this isnt finished Gypsy

Just need to sort out that white stuff : p

Shuma

Smash Hero
I think it looks like ****.

Just kidding, looks good, besides of what Lego man sayd.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Meh i think it's time to move on, Ridley has died a lot of times, time for a new villain i say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom