• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

PitIcarus

Smash Ace
You just filled the page with a bunch of stuff which in no way means he will be playable in brawl. But Grats on taking the time to do that.

And Shuma...kid....please. Don't act like you have some sort of authority or that I was in any way breaking a rule.

I am fully entitled to say I think he won't be playable. Just as you are entitled to say he will.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
**** it Legolas, I was trying to PM it to Gypsy but my internet was being slow and I hadn't gotten to it.

Also it was too much characters too long to send.. like 16k too much.

Ridley for Brawl!

-Onyx

Shuma

Smash Hero
You're entitlet to your opinion, but by just staying here posting the same thing over and over again when told to leave and proven wrong that's trolling, so either give us facts of why he will be a boss other than the tittle of a music and your stupid argument of he's too big.

Or leave this thread. That's all i'm going to tell you, so either you stay and have a nice clean disscussion, or you stay and get warned, or you can just leave.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i'll get you back on shuma. as much of an a** you are, it's a blast to poke fun at ya

man that f***in post...i gotta add that to our smashwiki site as one of our "things"

and i'm not going against the ridley boys, but at least he's making a valid argument, not like flying s***, i mean flying pig was doing

Phyvo

Smash Journeyman
GTFO troll, or at least give a reason behind your opinions.

It's only for the really dedicated Ridley fanboys elitists. We hangout and make plans on how to make a better thread and a bunch of Ridley related stuff, but mainly we just joke around and stuff. We're like a little community now.

I'm sure you'd be able to join. Just wait till Colbusman gets back and I'll tell him.
=P

I just think fandom is funny, that's all.

PitIcarus said:
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/music/music03.html

And we know there is boss battles.

Ok, now you give your reasoning behind him being playable.
It's called "Boss Battle Music: Ridley Fight" because that's what it is. How can you say that you don't battle Ridley in an SSBB boss fight and then get to play him? Oh my gosh, doing that is... like... what you do to unlock every unlockable char in 64 and Melee already! Amazing! And maybe this music plays during that awesome battle! Who would have thunk it!?

Ridley will be playable because there is no one else from Metroid who is more worthy of being playable, and Metroid needs another rep. There is no one else that fits.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
you're back in shuma. i don't know what you did, but you were suspended until december 2nd of this year. harsh man. i don't like banning (unless necessary), i just like to limit posting priveleges

of to smash wiki!!! ridley for brawl

Shuma

Smash Hero
The error returned was:

Sorry, your posting rights have been temporarily suspended. The suspension is due to end on Mar 12 2008, 01:54 AM.
R.I.D.L.E.Y. what i the meaning of this?

Edit:

@Colbus: Check my posts i didn't do anything.

PitIcarus

Smash Ace
Or leave this thread. That's all i'm going to tell you, so either you stay and have a nice clean disscussion, or you stay and get warned, or you can just leave.
I'm sorry but who gave you the authority to warn anyone? Who wasn't having a nice clean discussion? I said one line and the Ridley Kids went crazy. Seems to me that you are the one breaking rules with harassment.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
I'm sorry but who gave you the authority to warn anyone? Who wasn't having a nice clean discussion? I said one line and the Ridley Kids went crazy. Seems to me that you are the one breaking rules with harassment.
He can report you for trolling. And yes, you are trolling. When you come in multiple times dissing Ridley with no intention of discussion or debate, then you're trolling. So let's talk Ridley, or go away.

PitIcarus

Smash Ace
He can report you for trolling. And yes, you are trolling. When you come in multiple times dissing Ridley with no intention of discussion or debate, then you're trolling. So let's talk Ridley, or go away.
I can post whatever I want, with no intention of staying and discussing or not. He can report me for trolling yes. But the Mods actually look at the posts in question. And I hardly doubt they will find my previous post to be "trolling."

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
again, he is making a clean argument. i have nothing against that, so settle down shuma.

now, even though there's music known as "Ridley's Boss Battle Music" doesn't necessarily mean he'll be just a boss. i believe this music will play during your fight with him, but i also believe he'll be a playable character, and there are loads of things going for ridley than against him

although, in my opinon, it'd be pretty badass if you heard the music WHILE playing as ridley

Shuma

Smash Hero
@ Colbus:

That he is not trowing insults everywhere doesn't mean he is not trolling...

RDK

Smash Hero
I don't think the fact the music update has "Boss" and "Ridley" in it means that Ridley is going to be a non-playable boss character. It's just a reference to where / when the music was used.

Ridley too big for Brawl? Not even going to touch that one.

You guys are doing a good job developing the new thread. Hopefully it gets as big as the old one. ;)

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
@ Colbus:

That he is not trowing insults everywhere doesn't mean he is not trolling...
i typed that post before he started throwing his ego around with (quotes Cartman) "Whatever, whatever...I do what I want!!" so yes, he became a troll while i was typing, therefore i wasn't aware...

anyway, you just can't say whatever dude. you were doing good with "I think he'll just be a boss because that's what i infer with the music update", until you threw your ego into this and ended up as a troll. please leave the discussion clean and the arguments valid

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Run RDK run!! Before Gypsy gets here!

Anyways thanks and er... PitIcarus all i have to say is... -.-

Shuma

Smash Hero
I'm just waiting for Kokichi to PM me back, so that i can show him this proof.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
although, in my opinon, it'd be pretty badass if you heard the music WHILE playing as ridley
I don't think they could write theme music for Ridley any better than what he has in Brawl. It just fits him so perfectly! It's almost as if the music even shouts his name!

...Just wanted to get my opinion on it out there. :psycho:

RDK

Smash Hero
Run RDK run!! Before Gypsy gets here!
Did I say something he wouldn't like? I thought he was against the argument that Ridley was too big for Brawl....

Shuma

Smash Hero
It's my Omega Ridley Sig Pwnage?

Also could someone remove this:

The error returned was:

Sorry, your posting rights have been temporarily suspended. The suspension is due to end on Mar 12 2008, 01:54 AM.
And this:

You are not allowed to view the shoutbox at this time.
From R.I.D.L.E.Y? I mean what is going on? the forum is going insane.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
The shoutbox doesn't work for me either but RDK he just doesn't like you : p

Anyways about tail swipes... (And what did you think of my gif in the picture of your self thread Shuma?)

Shuma

Smash Hero
what i though? first "WTF" then "uh" then "lol".

Edit:

Code Red Colonel Sanders do you read me!? we're under attack! Boss Dilema starts again! Help!.

@Lego:

You should start adding my large posts of why Ridley is not going to be just a boss to the first post.

and a link to the old ridley thread, it's on my sig.

RDK

Smash Hero
he could be a boss like petty pirana for the SE
That's a good way to get gang beaten around here.

RDK he just doesn't like you : p
Any reason why, lol? Meh, oh well...tell him to join the club. They have jackets.

Shuma

Smash Hero
"Gypsy... being an *** since th old ridley thread crashed into oblivion"

And they have jackets? awesome.

RDK

Smash Hero
Im wondering if the moderators truly care or if they are just power happy with their close button.
Know who Mic_128 is?

@Kaid

ZOMG, RIDLEY'S IN BRAWL.

Is that his ideal size / appearance? He looks a little thin to me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom