• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuma

Smash Hero
"My SIG is FTW all yu char predctions ar FTL. lol."

Now that i look at this "OMG Ridley"(omega...) i wonder if Sakurai is going to use him for Brawl, and use the oportunity to add Dark Samus? that would be awesome, having Ridley and D. Samus on the game as PCs!.

deebz435

Smash Journeyman
"My SIG is FTW all yu char predctions ar FTL. lol."

Now that i look at this "OMG Ridley"(omega...) i wonder if Sakurai is going to use him for Brawl, and use the oportunity to add Dark Samus? that would be awesome, having Ridley and D. Samus on the game as PCs!.
Having both D. Samus and Ridley would be cool but i dont see it happening.

RDK

Smash Hero
Ridley kicks DS's *** priority-wise.

There's just no competition for the second Metroid rep.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Shuma.. your posts aren't making much sense to me anymore.

I think I'm just having a slow day.. Ridley next week I hope, not predicting... Just want to see him in the new graphix and be done with all this anticipation already.

-Onyx

Shuma

Smash Hero
I never sayd, instead of Ridley, of course Ridley comes first, and i could see Mr/Ms/it dark Samusin Brawl, he/she/it would be very easy to do and balance.

Of couse Ridley>D.Samus but if Sakurai just goes all lazy and all and doesn't whant to add Ridley in Brawl, who else could help to Rep the franchise?

Edit:

Look at my sig, the characters there are arranged by priority, Wolf>Ridley>BK>D. Samus>Megadude i mean Megaman.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Yep. I made it from the pic... uhh... the guy with the Dragon avatar posted.

RDK

Smash Hero
Personally Shuma, I'd switch MM with BK in your priority list, but that's just my preference. I thnk MM would bring a lot more variety / uniqueness to the table than BK.

Omega Ridley is his new form in MP3? Exactly what's special about "Omega"?

Shuma

Smash Hero
That's just a matter of Opinion although i like Megaman i love more the Knight clad in dark armor that speaks with a terrifing voice and has an awesome sword.

And i don't know what the hell OMG ridley is, all i know is that he has been corrupted by phazon.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Ridley is awesome, it doesn't matter how he looks...

Well... unless he appears as "robo-ridley" or Ridley-x of course they're not even Ridleys...

Shuma

Smash Hero
Sorry Gypsy i didn't whant to tell you this until you where old.. but... Prime is you real Bilogical father, that's why you have tentacles on your head.

And Ridley is your mother. So it's a Win-win situation.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Yep. I have a friend who has a mom from like 25-30 years, god damm sexy, everyone i know whants to **** with her, you can already imagine... my friend lives pissed.

And no, this has nothing to do with Ridley, well of course he is also Hot.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea don't even get Gypsy started on Prime unless we want another stupid argument witch ultimately ends with a stale mate anyway.

Anyways hows the banners Gypsy? coming along good? (While i wait i better try and sort out my 1st post word document XS)

Shuma

Smash Hero
The error returned was:

Sorry, your posting rights have been temporarily suspended. The suspension is due to end on Mar 12 2008, 01:54 AM.
*cough*

Also Lego and I can't see the shoutbox, someone fix.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Yhea don't even get Gypsy started on Prime unless we want another stupid argument witch ultimately ends with a stale mate anyway.

Anyways hows the banners Gypsy? coming along good? (While i wait i better try and sort out my 1st post word document XS)
Well, Mr. "Action Packed" signature, It's at over 50 frames so far. It's taking forever to get it to animate because I have to go frame by frame. I'll get it to you soon.

Milkyway64

Smash Journeyman
The Prime series isn't ba- *sees all sorts of guns and weapons pointed at me* Okay, I'll shut up...

Ridley X had the most ANNOYING scream ever. That cheap imitation shames the true, badass Ridley's manly roar. Pitiful.

Shuma

Smash Hero
What you whant to be in?

Nevah! Ahahahaha AHAHAHAHA!.

'course i'm not the boss... snif.

Milkyway64

Smash Journeyman
It would be nice, but I'm not hardcore enough and I realize that.

I'm just complainin' that you young'n's are always making posts concerning it, and I have no idea what's goin on these days. *strokes neckbeard*

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land
The Prime series isn't ba- *sees all sorts of guns and weapons pointed at me* Okay, I'll shut up...

Ridley X had the most ANNOYING scream ever. That cheap imitation shames the true, badass Ridley's manly roar. Pitiful.
i looked in youtube to see Ridley X vedios.....OMG you are right about his voice O_o i had to turn down the volume for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=691Z_c4lV48

Shuma

Smash Hero
And he's too easy to beat, around 20 charged plasma shots kill him. pft patetic. Remember SNES's Ridley? he was 'Ard... Actually i just beated Zero mission and Fusion again... should play Super Metroid again...

Milkyway64

Smash Journeyman
Super Metroid: Dependence's Ridley is BRUTAL. (It's a Super Metroid rom hack, in case you didn't know.)

Imagine Super Metroid Ridley, remove the platform, put a tiny thing to stand on against the right wall, and add acid. Now, try making Ridley's health larger. Unfair.

Shuma

Smash Hero
O Ridley?

The only Rom Hack for Super Metroid i knew was Super Metroid Redesigned... hmmm curious.

Milkyway64

Smash Journeyman
I still need to complete Redesign... I got stuck slightly after Power Bombs and had no idea where to go.

Back on topic: Ridley's stage better be badass. An orchestrated Lower Norfair theme (Super Metroid, Magmoor Caverns theme in Pri- *weapons point* Okay...) better accompany it too, despite already having Ridley's theme confirmed.

Shuma

Smash Hero
The Original theem from Norfair was way better in my opinion... actually i think it was the same... i don't really remember.

Shuma

Smash Hero
All i know is that Ridley has to be one if not the most evil Charactr Nintendo has ever created, what other nintendo character tryes to kill a girl in cold blood and kills his mother instead then laughs maniacly(spelling is a ***** this days)?

Shuma

Smash Hero
O Ridley? i whant to know everything and love to be spoiled, to YOUTUBE!.

Edit:

Well... i've cleared some of my doubts like.

SPOILER:

Meta Ridley and OMG Ridley are not the Same. And Yes, Meta Ridley is the Blue Ridley we see on the Prime Videos, so the guy in my sig is another Over powered Ridley. Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom