• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Well he's using ZM for Samus/Zamus' designs, and he's using TP for Link/Zelda's designs, and he's using a design based off SF:C for Fox, and he's using MGS2 for Snake's design, and he's using PKMN:FR/LG for PT's design, and he's using WW for Wario's design, and he's using DKC for DK/Diddy... There really is no telling what he'll use.

Our best bet is probably with the ZM version of Ridley because he's already using the ZM version of Samus/Zamus, and Link/Zelda and DK/Diddy are all sporting looks from the same games.

EDIT:
Oh, but that would have to be Mecha Ridley. He's the dumbest and ugliest Ridley. Nevermind, Sakurai won't use that. He'll probably use the regular purple Ridley.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
EDIT:
Oh, but that would have to be Mecha Ridley. He's the dumbest and ugliest Ridley. Nevermind, Sakurai won't use that. He'll probably use the regular purple Ridley.
I don't know. -shrug- I guess Sakurai will have a lot of alternate costumes for Ridley. :3

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
SSE Ridley:
Appears suddenly attacking you.The Metroid At and a few pirates will aid Ridley in this fight.
As a boss will only appeare once this is an nere end boss.

Depending on what route you have taken Mecha Ridley will be the third final boss.(Second being the ancient minister and first being some super minister, as we all know how Sakurai likes to make the final boss in his games)

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
SSE Ridley:
Appears suddenly attacking you.The Metroid At and a few pirates will aid Ridley in this fight.
As a boss will only appeare once this is an nere end boss.

Depending on what route you have taken Mecha Ridley will be the third final boss.(Second being the ancient minister and first being some super minister, as we all know how Sakurai likes to make the final boss in his games)
Ridley then contracts the X virus, is blown to pieces, is remade, absorbs mass amounts of Phazon, and is encased in a mech armor suit.

SSE Final Boss: Omega Meta Mecha Ridley X

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Omega Meta Mecha Super Ridley X II Turbo: Hyper Edition HD with a gun.beam sword, the force and he may throw bombs or something...
I hope in the next game we go back to fullybiological!Ridley, cause it's getting ridiculous. :laugh:

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Ridley!

oh and Ridley FTB, you might wanna fix your sig...

and if ridley isn't confirmed tomorrow, i'll eat another hat!

(thats right, i eat a hat every day he's not confirmed... belch)

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
Any man would have failed against Bruce Lee that day......
Of course, but that proves that Chuck Norris isn't as godly in the first place nor is the jokes funny and is an old meme. The jokes were originally stolen from the original Vin Diesal jokes, which praises another ****ty actor and person at life, so they're not even original in the first place.
I'd like to see you beat up Bruce Lee.
I never said I could, just pointing out Chuck Norris as a major failure in life for his ****ty movies and TV show, along with him trying to pretend to be Bruce Lee.

Shuma

Smash Hero
It's not, stop the spam.

What do you think Ridley's FS would be? how about a Phazon Hypermode like Samus in MP3? Omega Ridley FS. Ohhhh yeaaah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom