• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireyboy345

Smash Cadet
ok i joined a month after you and i have only 31 post while you have 710. Do you want to know why? Because i have a life. I only come on here when i am bored. And omg you called me a noob your cool. like that hurt? OUCH NOT!

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
ok i joined a month after you and i have only 31 post while you have 710. Do you want to know why? Because i have a life. I only come on here when i am bored. And omg you called me a noob your cool. like that hurt? OUCH NOT!
>_<
Alls I was trying to say is 31 posts=does not frequent the boards= does not know the fanbase Ridley has on SWF (aka Club RIDLEY) therefore you don't know how flamed you'll get

I wasn't attacking you, I was defending you from getting your *** flamed.
And I DO have a life, with my band and all, thank you.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
....guys ridely is too big to be a playable character.... in the games he is pretty big.... too big to be a character, but the perfect size to be a boss.....
Your right. Ridley is bigger then the sun. In fact, I'm surprised he fits on a game disc in the first place.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Thank you but remember always read the first page...

Anyways two more converts... great woo whatever.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
But samus' arch rival from the old games is ridley and like petey pirhana he is a bad guy.
Except Petey isn't Mario's arch rival. That title belongs to Bowser, whose playable.

Thus, with Ridley being Samus' arch rival as you said, and due to the fact he hasn't been shown as a boss, or flying in the background, or anything like that in the Norfair stage shown so far, his inclusion as a playable character is pretty much confirmed. Pretty much (and yeah. I realize the future may prove me wrong, but from where I'm standing now, what I said seems to be the case)...

Leave him alone guys. 31 posts=n00b=He knows no better than to mess with Club RIDLEY
Right, because we all know intelligence is judged solely by post count...
:rocket:

im not saying its a bad thing... im just using logic....
Which fails.

Since Samus' height rivals Ridley's in the SSBM intro, the original Metroid (NES), Super Metroid, and what not, she should just be a boss as well, mirite? :******:

Who else would rep Metroid for playable characters? There's no one better than Ridley.
Dark Samus.

Although I'm in the same boat as you (as far as post count), I still find it absurd how people always use the cheesy "unlike you, I have a life" comeback in situations like this.

Guess that goes to show 'life' is overrated.

He better not say Rundas or DS....
T_T
I can easily understand why Rundas shouldn't be playable among other Metroid characters, but why not DS?

look at the friggin first post!
this arguement has been debunked over and over again!
Aww. Come on. He just said Ridley could be shrunken down, and that he loves Ridley as a character. Isn't that good enough?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Right, because we all know intelligence is judged solely by post count...:rocket:
Actually that wasn't what he meant... he meant that he hasn't been around the boards enough to know of club R.I.D.L.E.Y.'s flaming reputation.

But thank you for finally posting something other than "Hmm... yes i agree" and "Maybe not sure" :laugh:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
...The Japanese think Ridley's fate has already been determined...as NPC...

http://ikusaba.client.jp/

They put his icon in red...meaning he's in the game, not playable...though we don't know how reliable the site is

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
I got some bad news guys.

I just texted Sakurai wondering if he wanted to go get some Taco Bell and I asked him if Ridley would be in Brawl.
He said yes to the Taco Bell, but regarding Ridley, he said he's too big.

Too bad eh?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I got some bad news guys.

I just texted Sakurai wondering if he wanted to go get some Taco Bell and I asked him if Ridley would be in Brawl.
He said yes to the Taco Bell, but regarding Ridley, he said he's too big.

Too bad eh?
****it i want me some Taco Bell now...

Shuma

Smash Hero
Ok, Nya sayd he might be a boss, now a site says he is not a PC. Dudududuuuun?

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Actually that wasn't what he meant... he meant that he hasn't been around the boards enough to know of club R.I.D.L.E.Y.'s flaming reputation.
Oh. I guess that makes sense then.

But thank you for finally posting something other than "Hmm... yes i agree" and "Maybe not sure" :laugh:
>_> I hope you were joking there. While I admit I've said those lines a lot at times, I've still posted plenty of other things as well. Even Grim complemented me on one of my posts (which from what I find, is quite rare, especially in this thread), so yeah.

...The Japanese think Ridley's fate has already been determined...as NPC...

http://ikusaba.client.jp/

They put his icon in red...meaning he's in the game, not playable...though we don't know how reliable the site is
Meh. I don't really know what to think of that site for now... though it's cool that they also have King K. Rool, Black Knight, Dark Samus, Darkrai, Wolf, and Krystal on the 1st pic of the page (I'd rather have Mewtwo again than Darkrai though).

If the Japanese (excluding Sakurai and the crew) think Ridley's inevitably going to be in as a NPC simply because of his size though (if), then I guess they contradicted themselves, seeing as how the pic they made on the front page of the site (presumably) shows Ridley not being any bigger than King K. Rool (from head to toe).

Ok, Nya sayd he might be a boss, now a site says he is not a PC. Dudududuuuun?
If you're referring to the link PsychoIncarnate posted, it's currently unknown if the site's even reliable or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom