• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

NukeA6

Smash Master
Guy's, i'm leaving. I've lost interest in Nintendo, and while I still care for Brawl, this is just always the same thing on these boards. I'll visit and post occasionally, but not as much as I do now. I'm a Microsoft guy now, and unless Brawl suddenly decides to come out in England tomorrow, then i'll stay a Microsoft guy. I'll still be on RIDLEY once in a while, but not on SB.

Later on guys.

Ridley for Brawl

I've lost interest in Nintendo during the GameCube and I happen to be a Playstation guy (though I might get an XBOX 360 depending on the situation). You are not alone.

However, I'm still getting Brawl no matter what.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
How quick people are to turn on Caael. You've still got me guys. Guys? :S

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
Stupid people locking that topic. I personally don't give a crap about forcing people to post questions in this thread. Outside this thread are people who might talk about Ridley, but don't care enough to enter this topic. I wanna hear their opinion, and if it means making a different thread, that should be fine.

"There's already a Ridley thread, blah blah blah..."

BAH!!

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Ow, second page.

I guess I'm leaving too. I'm more of a DS PSP guy myself. It's OBVIOUSLY the better system. It's not too expensive either! So, farewell!

Ridley for Playstation 3!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
WHAT THE ****!? Why is everyone leaving!? rghh its going to become the Ridley cult now instead of the Ridley club.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
0_o Fanboys...

Is it like a sin or something to be a fan of more than one gaming company?

I guess I'm leaving too. I'm more of a DS PSP guy myself. It's OBVIOUSLY the better system. It's not too expensive either! So, farewell!
Well, I can agree that the PSP is better to an extent, but that doesn't necessarily mean the DS sucks. It's still a good system itself. Has some decent games here and there...

Either way, Brawl's coming out for the Wii, not the DS, so it's irrelavent.

Ridley for Playstation 3!
Even Ridley being on the X-Box 360 would be better than that.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Well, if more people leave, than that means we can let more people in. Though, I really like Caael. He's irreplaceable, just like Grim. He's done so much for RIDLEY and this thread(s).

Also, I think we should cut some people from RIDLEY's roster. Only like 12 of the 30 members are active, so why not?

It saddens me that this community grows weaker every day.

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
Aryman's sarcasm was pretty obvious to me. :x

Explain how Kakuna is better than Ridley, if such a thing is possible.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Aryman's sarcasm was pretty obvious to me. :x

Explain how Kakuna is better than Ridley, if such a thing is possible.
He looks awesome and can harden....

...can Ridley harden?

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Hey guys, don't know if anyone's noted this but it's been 10 years to the day since Gunpei Yokio died (Metroid creator and Ridley designer) so who knows, maybe I'm grasping at straws but it's better then nothing i guess.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Well if thats true then maybe Sakurai will update with Ridley... its a Friday as well so.

For Gunpei Yokio!!

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
WELL at least 1 person can notice sarcasm.... I just got Phantom Hourglass so I couldn't be happier being a DS owner.

Caeel, don't go! ODIN, come back!!

raphtmarqui

Smash Lord
WELL at least 1 person can notice sarcasm.... I just got Phantom Hourglass so I couldn't be happier being a DS owner.

Caeel, don't go! ODIN, come back!!
I just got Phantom Hourglass too and its great so far. Easily one of the best games on the DS.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
*cough*GypsySucksAndEveryoneStopTalkingAboutOtherThings*cough*

I was talking about Caael and ODIN by the way.

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
Well, I had one of the weirdest dreams today. Today, I dreamt about Ridley being confirmed on the website, aswell as his stage with him. While trying to rush to Smash Boards, I find out Smash Boards is not working because it has been infected with a virus and their currently trying to remove it.
Then a Ridley-screamer pops up on the screen and wakes me up.

Best dream evar.

Ridley for Brawl.

Well, you know that was sarcasm bout what I said.

Seriously. I think Caael is so turning Pro-Microsoft.

SNAP OUT OF IT MAN

Tony_

Smash Ace
I played Metroid Prime 3 the other night and fought Ridley. He can have his own move set easily and it wouldn't be too hard to make him a character.

The only problem are his wings...I don't know how they will be used. Smiliar to Pit?

Wreked

Smash Lord
Wow, this thread is going down the tubes. I used to read this thread and just laugh at what a good time you guys would have just talking about ridley. Now it's all fighting and people leaving.

Ridley for brawl.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
*sigh*... Caael... Shuma... you have very weak minds.

(Coulnt think of anything else to say).

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Won't that also ensure you never play brawl?
Why does it matter? Who wants to play Brawl when there's Halo 3? I mean, come on. The 360's graphics engine ***** the Wii's. All hail Microsoft!! :******:

Maybe, if Ridley isn't a boss (which is pretty unlikely), I might slit my wrists and slowly die while I play Brawl.

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
Halo 3....THE MOST CRAPPEST GAME EVER!!!!!!
Ive played it it sucks i dont like it and grahpics arnt every thing if i wanted that i would play football or something for the most realistic graphics ever(real life)
come on its metroid but crapper!!!!!!

RIDLEY 4 BRAWL!!!!

Target

Smash Rookie
I don't understand why everyone thinks Ridley would be such a great character for brawl.
If he's included, you're just going to ***** and whine that the moveset that you made up wasn't implemented, and that he plays like a sezuring four year old made of lead.
And the fact that you have all the graphics for your official I wish this person was in brawl thread just proves that some people have too much time on their hands.

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
iM DOUBLE POSTING FOR THE SAKE OF IT
RIDLEY WILL BE BOSS BUT THAT BE OMEGA-RIDLEY(IVE CHANGED)WHY AM I TYPING IN CAPITOLS WELL BECUASE I FEEL LIKE IT
MICROSOFT,SONY SCREW UP YOUR ARSES YOU WOULDVE BEEN NOTHING IF NINTENDO DIDNT MAKE ANY CONSOLES SO HA!!!!!!!!!!!! YOURE IDEA WOULDVE BEEN CREEPY IN 1994(OR SOMEWTHING LIKE THAT)GAMES WOULDVE BORED PEOPLE OH PAC-MAN AGAIN AFTER 20 YEARS NINTENDO BROUGHT UNIQENESS SO STFU *******S!!!!ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom