• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
hahahah

iM DOUBLE POSTING FOR THE SAKE OF IT
RIDLEY WILL BE BOSS BUT THAT BE OMEGA-RIDLEY(IVE CHANGED)WHY AM I TYPING IN CAPITOLS WELL BECUASE I FEEL LIKE IT
MICROSOFT,SONY SCREW UP YOUR ARSES YOU WOULDVE BEEN NOTHING IF NINTENDO DIDNT MAKE ANY CONSOLES SO HA!!!!!!!!!!!! YOURE IDEA WOULDVE BEEN CREEPY IN 1994(WHEN PS1 WAS RELISED)GAMES WOULDVE BORED PEOPLE OH PAC-MAN AGAIN AFTER 20 YEARS NINTENDO BROUGHT UNIQENESS SO STFU *******S!!!!ha

AHAHAHAHAHAHA AGAIN!!!!!!!

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
^^^ dont do crack. This thread is suffering.

But yeah Ridley for Brawl.

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
lol im trying to prove a point to all those poeple you love there 360 and 3s if i should say its gaming for posh people we dont need them. They hav done nothing but rub it in our faces but we have all ready cought up with 360 sales and ps3 is miles behind also launch titles are all still in the charts for ps3
with super paper mario,metroid prime 3,mario galaxy, super smash bros brawl,phantom hourglass and still many more WE OWN!!!!!!!!!

We need to discuss ridley.We need to stick with the subject.We need to be ALIVE!!!!

RIDLEY 4 BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!(hold your panties straight and look towards the sun)

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Personally all this talk about 360 & PS3 against the Wii doesn't interest me anymore. It's getting tedious. When I was younger I used to hate that whenever I went into Game (UK game shop) Nintendo products were always hidden away behind PS and the fact PS was seemingly ruling the planet. Now however, I don't care. Let people play with their 360's, let people play with their PS3's, I've got my Wii and that's all that matters to me.

Imagine playing as Ridley on Hyrule Castle and gliding into the bottom area. Ridley has to be playable, just for moments like that. Ridley for Brawl.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
ARGHH To much spam... like the good old days...

YHEA!!?

I don't understand why everyone thinks Ridley would be such a great character for brawl.
If he's included, you're just going to ***** and whine that the moveset that you made up wasn't implemented, and that he plays like a sezuring four year old made of lead.
And the fact that you have all the graphics for your official I wish this person was in brawl thread just proves that some people have too much time on their hands.
And if this was a joke account made by someone: HA HA
If not: I dont remember ANYONE saying they think that he will be implemented with this move set... these are just move sets that people think could work on him Jesus ****ing Christ if you can ****ing see the future then you have the right to have a go at us about that and if not then Piss the **** off you fat trolling hore.

And ZOMG you just spent that much time writing a simple post YOU MUST HAVE TO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS!

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Looks like the Ridley thread is going downhill once again. :ohwell:

I like how some people think Ridley is the only boss-like character in the Metroid series. No wait, I don't like that. In fact, I dislike that.

Anyway, Ridley for/in Brawl!

Target

Smash Rookie
The fact that my post was maybe half a paragraph and took me all of two minutes top to write totally has grounds for me having too much time on their hands.
When you devote time to making FAKE pictures depicting the Dojo update, and making up a move set that you think will happen, you've crossed the line from boredom to obsessed. I also think it's funny that you call me a trolling "Hore" (***** is spelt with a w by the way) when you look at a sentence like this.
Jesus ****ing Christ if you can ****ing see the future then you have the right to have a go at us about that and if not then Piss the **** off you fat trolling hore.
Thanks for that, it made me giggle.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
And by the way that entire post is made by not just me... actually i don't think i contributed anything to that post.

And do you know how long it takes to make one of those fake pictures? well here is how to make one.

1. Cut out picture
2. Insert picture

But seriously for your school / Work... work. Do you just do the bare minimum or do you actually do something worth while?

And yes this is something we do in our free time but your not going to have a go at a painter for "Having to much free time on their hands".

*****... o yhea silly me hore didn't quite look right.

And by the way your the one who came to this thread just to start an argument with us... incase you didn't notice.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Waa, Silver your art is way too good. I looked at your profile from that link, very nice work!

RFB!!

Target

Smash Rookie
Great drawing Silver, even though I hate the climbers with a fiery passion.
And there's a lot more to making a GOOD fake picture then cut and paste. You have obviously never used photoshop.

And yes, for school I do the "Bare minimum" on a lot of things, in order to save time for the things I need to take a lot of time on, such as projects and all that "fun" stuff.

I was only stating that there's no reason to get so hyped up and excited about a character that MIGHT be in the game, only to be disappointed when he is or isn't included. Technically, you're the one that jumped all over me.

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
guys we already know this, Ridely is not going to be in Brawl, because Master Chief is still scraping his remains off his boots
LOL MC ftw

ndm508

Smash Journeyman
With the presentation of Lucas, I really think we're going to get alternate costumes this time around, and if that's the case, hopefully Dark Samus as well.

But as for Ridley, well what can I say. It would be just...amazing. That's all I can really get out there.

Point is, Ridley for Brawl.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
I am fairly confident that Ridley will be in brawl... it has to potential for very original movesets which is always nice

Legolastom

Smash Hero
guys we already know this, Ridely is not going to be in Brawl, because Master Chief is still scraping his remains off his boots
LOL MC ftw
Yes the remains of Ridley's breakfast are right next to master chiefs boots... you know, after Ridley **** him out.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
The only problem i have is the fact I dont have PS so i cant use layers in my frames... thus i cant really overlap with anything without serious problems.

Rid 4OR 8RAWL.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I was working on a massive Zelda game for Game maker... but after i finished the first huge city with all thse houses and such i just couldn't be bothered anymore...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANyways: Ridley for brawl.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
i was working on something, but it kept getting deleted, so after the fourth time i stoped bothering. maybe i'll make a rildey sideshow though.

RIDLEY FOR BRAWLZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom