• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yes... surprisingly he can speak more English than Mario.

But Mario is an illegal Italian immigrant who came to Japan in a Mushroom crate so actually... it isn't that surprising.

Now then hopefully some part of the SE will be set in space (Well that word IS in the name...) and Ridley will likely appear there.

And before i forget... ZOMG T3H GRiMz!? (By the way Grim add me to your Wii my codes to the left... i added you).

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Wow this got off-topic/hilarious fast....

Any Ridley animated GIF requests? If you have any specific requests I'll need the sprite sheet of your choice, unless you like the one I use

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Wow this got off-topic/hilarious fast....

Any Ridley animated GIF requests? If you have any specific requests I'll need the sprite sheet of your choice, unless you like the one I use
Well its really not off-topic. We were still discussing Ridley and Ridley-esque relations.

Hmmm
How bout a GIF of Ridley and Sonic teaming up to fend evil.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
That comic was neat Ridley_Prime. I like how Ridley greets everyone with 'It's been a long time [insert name]'. :laugh:

For whatever reason, the panel where Ridley says "I'm going to make a tactical retreat!" makes me laugh.
Meh. Regardless, that was pretty smart of him to do. :p

For some reason, I really liked it when he said "What is it, puny one?". :laugh:

"it's been a long time Samus"

"Yeah, 23 hours"

"..... It's been a long time Samus"

"*sigh*"
???

Ridley and Bowser would be funny due to a certain reptiles incompetence.
Meh. I suppose...

ridley vs samus=:(
If it's vs Zero Suit Samus though, then Ridley takes the cake. :) Since she doesn't have the Power Suit, she'd lose the advantage she had against Ridley before.

Wow. Now that is an acceptable post. Bravo.
Thanks, I guess.

And there's more where that came from.

Lets not forget, Mewtwo, HATES Pokemon, because he thinks hes superior to them. (Like, surpassing.)

So it could work.
My sentiments exactly. :) Then there's the fact that SSBM gave Mewtwo a much more evil personality, so it would definitely work.

hey grim. nice to see ya around these parts again. how's it goin?

Ridley_Prime, nice comics.

good to see everyone is posting on-topic more and more

Ridley for Brawl
Thanks.

Yeah. I'll try to keep it up.

They are secret lovers
How'd you guess? :eek:

Like this

wait a second...
Yes. Either that, or half blond chick, half lizard. :p

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
That Chuck Norris picture made me laugh ParamoreRiot. :laugh:

Ridley_Prime, that picture of Samus and Ridley reminded me of something Gypsy (I think) said about Ridley's tail: "Ribbed for her pleasure."

Ekul

Smash Journeyman
They did have kids...

There were the Aliens and Ellen Ripley. Ridley's first name was altered slightly for her last name
Sibling rivalry proceeded to occur and cultivated... ALIENS 1-4

Not A Naruto Wannabe

Smash Apprentice
haha ribbed for her pleasure

Thats just wrong on so many levels

nice Chuck Norris pic, but i think ridley is actually son of Chuck, along with Jackie Chan, Shadow, Wolf, Snake, etc.

The only logical father of Chuck Norris is Chuck Norris himself.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
No Chuck norris works for Ridley... he was spawned from one of Ridley's many "Morning after curry night" moments.

RID FO BWAL

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
I'm going to stop frequenting SWF, all these new members and stupid giddy people waiting for Brawl are driving me mad, and I know I'm not the only one. I think O D I N finally retired for a while too

i'll be back occasionally

no one here cares though

-peace(yeah right, not in the brawl boards)

FoxxehRoxxeh

Smash Journeyman
In the R.I.D.L.E.Y. Sniper Lookout, Sniping Ridley
Guys! What has happened to us! At the start of this new thread, we we're super special awesome! The trolls have gotten to us, making us spam! It's tearing us apart!

*Ridley Flag as Background*

We must join forces, and become once more the powerhouse of the smash supporters, because we, are, CLUB RIDLEY!!

*Throws fist up in air*

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
I say we take a break from the Ridley thread for a while, since all the stuff we could discuss has been discussed to death. We'll come back as soon as Ridley is confirmed of course. And we can still convene to shoot down nubs who oppose Ridley's inclusion, as always.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
It starts with the regulars... then more come.

Then you start going a little off topic... just a little...

Soon enough your entire post consists of "Ridley for brawl" and then... and then...

AND THEN! Every time you post three new pages come up everyone races for the next thousand... each day, more posts... more and more, until... until your closing in on the 8000'th post everyone is spamming like mad you pass it but at that moment all eyes turn to this one thread... darkness looms over head and with a click and a post...

The thread is closed...

BURN, PILLAGE, **** screams the Ridlyians they bombard they storm they kill... they bann they close they troll... the Mods retreat there is nothing they can do as the rage of the enemy surround them with all their darkness and malice... their is nothing they can do... nothing they can do.

But as the threads and the posts burn out of the most un likely of sources... a new thread grows. From a tiny seed it slowly grows from the people who stood by the old thread... they pour their heart and soul into the newborn... it grows and grows into a mighty tree standing tall above all else, nothing can stop it...

But, their are those... those that lurk in the shadows they envy and they hate... ever watching until their time is right, they come with their axe and their flame they troll burn and strike fear into the ones that are loyal to but Ridley we fight back... we always fight back, alas their is nothing we can do they will never leave they never slumber they will torment and burn while their king... their alpha king mocks us from a distance...

Now we return, enough of the past enough of our past faults and past hatreds.... this is new day! Stop your pettiness, take sword in hand and courage in heart and march! March to ruin and the worlds end for we shall never stop fighting... there may even come a day when the hearts of R.I.D.L.E.Y. fail.... BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY!, there may come a day when our shields brake and the SSS roam our lands... BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY! now fellow R.I.D.L.E.Y. members i ask you: Will you fight with me? Will you fight with me for all that is Ridley and all this is right!?

Wounds run deep... the past and the great closing even though we may never forget it or forgive the ones who did it we may at least learn from it. Do not let it happen again do not do what caused those so hated ones to do what they did... don't spam and don't troll... when you fight those who wish to hurt us and consume us with their hatred... do so with honor and valor they may not deserve it but you owe it to your fellow Ridley supporters....

And now as the final hour draws near our allies leave us. Alone we cannot fight the malice and spite of the evil that still to this day tries to consume us. I ask you friends as you flee and cower and leave behind all that you once held dear, Do you have the courage to stand with me? to fight with me? to help me rebuild this once great civilization? What say you?... What say you?

raphtmarqui

Smash Lord
epic post, any thoughts on other possible metroid characters for brawl (other then dark samus and ridley) I personally would like to see any of the bounty hunters to join the fray.
I dont think any Prime representation will be in Brawl. So far we haven't seen anything close in the updates...

Shuma

Smash Hero
People We Must Rally togheter! The Sonic thread is nearing the OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!! posts, we cannot let this happen!. Ok we can. BUt aniway, we can't let Ridley die, we're his only support! WE ARE THE CHOSEN ONES!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom