• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxxehRoxxeh

Smash Journeyman
In the R.I.D.L.E.Y. Sniper Lookout, Sniping Ridley
*Plays Ridley National Anthem*

The Sonic Thread may be nearing OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!

But their power level is UNDER ONE THOUSAND!!!

I'll let my friends take over from here,

"Vegeta! What does the scouter say about Ridley's power level?"

"It's OVER NINE THOUSAAAAND!"

"What?! Nine Thousand?!"

Shuma

Smash Hero
I think we agree that the Villains that never die are the best.

Ridley, Ganondorf, Sigma. I'll think of someone else.

Geo Cloaking

Smash Rookie
I prefier that Ridley be a throphy assist. Remember that Ridley get 3 times the tall of samus, and is so strong. His force is so effective. Level?, no, i prefier that Ridley be a assist throphy. but well, may be that appear like stage

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I prefier that Ridley be a throphy assist. Remember that Ridley get 3 times the tall of samus, and is so strong. His force is so effective. Level?, no, i prefier that Ridley be a assist throphy. but well, may be that appear like stage
I like this new wave of people that think Ridley is too awesome to be playable.

Shuma

Smash Hero
@Geo Clocking:

Then you must be INSANE!. Ridley, 3 times bigger, fair enough, but the size argument is stupid, Bowser was more than 10 times bigger than Luigi in Luigi mansion and 10000000000 times bigger than Mario in Sunshine and he's in.

So Strong? Yeah he is, so is Bowser, So is Ganondorf, so is Mewtwo, they all got in.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
: O

Never has one man made so many grammar and logical errors in 3 sentences than this man. Ever.

SonicMario

Smash Master
People We Must Rally togheter! The Sonic thread is nearing the OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!! posts, we cannot let this happen!. Ok we can. BUt aniway, we can't let Ridley die, we're his only support! WE ARE THE CHOSEN ONES!.
Why does it matter if the Sonic thread is reaching that mark? We're not in a post race/war, nor do i want to have one.

Shuma

Smash Hero
I'm just kidding, who do you think i am? Gypsy!? GYP-****ING-SY!? HOw dare you!?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
ZOMG t3h Grimz!?

Anyways for all of you who skipped my speech i added a new paragraph from last time.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i like when Grim posts in here. it always just makes me wanna post in here again. it just feels so nostalgic for me, and it feels great

guys, try to stay on topic, even if there isn't much to say. It's Ridley we're talking about. Here, i'll start something up.

Which should he use more, his claws, his bites, or his tail when he attacks?

Ridley for Brawl

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
i like when Grim posts in here. it always just makes me wanna post in here again. it just feels so nostalgic for me, and it feels great

guys, try to stay on topic, even if there isn't much to say. It's Ridley we're talking about. Here, i'll start something up.

Which should he use more, his claws, his bites, or his tail when he attacks?

Ridley for Brawl
I'd prefer teh Phire!

or his teeth

Shuma

Smash Hero
@Gypsy:

No U!. You're the one that gives us our bad reputation so STFULOLHAX.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Looks like this thread is still going on strong.

Ridley for Brawl all! Still lookin at the updates, just not taking my time to come talk about it.

-Onyx

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
@Gypsy:

No U!. You're the one that gives us our bad reputation so STFULOLHAX.
No, I stoke the fire that is our infamous reputation. Not that it matters anyway, because I already dropped out of RIDLEY. You don't have to be a complete douche bag and rattle off jokes about me behind my back. Just STFU.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
Ridley's final smash possibilities

1.he turns into a mecha ridley. He stays the same size but he gets insane attacks.

2.he becomes phazon mecha ridley (corruption version).

3.he calls in a space pirate troop to help him fight others.

4.if he starts out as mecha ridley then he would fly above reach and drop bombs all over the stage.

Shuma

Smash Hero
No, I stoke the fire that is our infamous reputation. Not that it matters anyway, because I already dropped out of RIDLEY. You don't have to be a complete douche bag and rattle off jokes about me behind my back. Just STFU.
Behind your back? are you.... this is a forum you idiot and you're always here how is it "behindyour back" eh?

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
It's a figure of speech. And I consider being made fun of why I am not here "behind my back." Just keep your mouth shut Shuma. There's no need to start any more arguments, especially with RIDLEY in the condition that it is.

Shuma

Smash Hero
No Gypsy, i'm god damm tired of you and your "i think i'm better than anyone" actitude. So either stop making stupid acusations about jokes or shut up, you're worse than Sariku with you constant *****ing and whining about everything.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Considering that everyone that talks to you eventually hates you and that you're the one who where 1 point away from being banned, i think you're the "D-bag" here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom