• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ridley's entrance... you mean like the 64 entrances?

And for his victory pose he could fire three plasma beams one after another at different parts of the screen and then look at the camera sideways and menacing.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion

Shuma

Smash Hero
Well i think you suck and should die, no offence :p. I though of doing one like Lego's but i saw some on bearing a sig like this, so i did one.

I might do one like Lego's later. But i like this one, yeah.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
That would seam a bit... cheap.

Id rather him swooping down onto the field... but it would be the greatest if he got dropped off by a mother ship XD

Shuma

Smash Hero
He should fly in the back of the stage, fireballs fall from the sky, then he falls to the ground.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Or two thousand virgins kill themselves on an alter and he transcends down on a heavenly beam (Or hellish beam).

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Lucas is now in Brawl, now it's Ridley's turn!
Now? Meh. There's no telling when his turn will be really (if he even has one). xp

Lucas = Hidden newcomers
Hidden newcomers= Ridley

Simple really
Hope you're right...

Edit: Hmm. After checking the list again just now, it seems Lucas got 2 votes on Sakurai's poll, whereas Ridley got 4. :rolleyes:

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Yeah, but Sakurai worked on Mother 3, aaannnddd he said so himself that Lucas was intended to be in the first Smash Bros instead of Ness, but Mother 3 had not been released yet.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
haha
nice Oasis

but i think that Ness is in too

While he is timid in nature, he fights splendidly. Is it possible he can surpass even Ness?!
that's probabaly a hint to Ness also

either way though, Ridley would eat them both and beat them like a redheaded stepchild

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Its funny how a lot of the Geno supporters use the "Popularity doesn't matter" argument against other people. XD

But seriously imagine Geno getting in over someone like Black Knight... who pwsn Geno by 100000000000000
0000000000000000000000x

SonicMario

Smash Master
Why do i find it weird that i mentioned Lucas 2 pages back or so and then he is Monday's update? O_o

Not that i will claim that I'm psychic (Or am I? *plots to mention Sonic in this thread with maniacal laughter*)

Ridley 4 the Dogpile on Pokemon Trainer

Goes to Ness's Operating Table: "LIVE NESS! LIVEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Colb is creeping me out.
-_-

Well all those Kirby pics with Ridley hats are really weird. Its like a mutated Kirby with wings on his head. Almost as creepy as the Kirby Mewtwo.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
I really don't like Geno for some reason.
There seem to be much better people to have in smash, and ESPECIALLY coming from Square-Enix.
Like what, sh-tty characters like Sora?

I have a feeling we're not going to get Ridley anytime soon on the site, but... Ridley for Brawl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom