• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Sorry colbus. I just don't have the time anymore. Even when I try to keep these guys inline and on topic, it's not like they listen to me. I get ignored half time.

Even if that's not true, I still need to resign. I need to get my life in order.

If anyone needs to talk to me further about this, please PM me. I don't myself or any of you to be hit with 'spam' infractions.

Ridley for Brawl.

Stay on topic for me.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
oh no, not your post caael. i meant the ones Odin left our club for. yours was on topic.

i dunno. i don't like posting here anymore. if there was less spam i'd be inclined to post more often, but it's hard. so guys...please stop it

Ridley for brawl

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
sorry bout' that ODIN. if it means anything, i've never gotten a spam infraction.

on Ridley, i was sure a character was going to be updated this week, and since hidden characters have started to be announced, i was hoping for ridley. especially on your BD colb. ohh well, maybe monday.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Been reading the last two pages... (or 3) but

1. There hasn't been a Ridley flame war nor has anyone attempted to start one.
2. LGW no one cares about your "Logical" (Pffft) opinion.
3. ODIN has left... you guys praised him to much anyway : P
4. Caael why you no reply to ma PM?
5. Seeing how Alpha n00b barely got flamed at all (He just barely got fire balled), id say that shows how much we have calmed down (Or something.)

Shuma

Smash Hero
ODIN whon't go, the Triforce is sleeping so is he. Ganondorf never dies. ODIN never Dies. Ridley is an Idiot and the Black Knight will decimate it. THIS IS A SWORDSMAN!.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Black Knight is made of win but so is Ridley, Mega man, WW Link and er Space cowboy twelves... the point of that was: Look at ma new sig.

(Im waiting for another version with text that stands out more).

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
No.

Guys, I can't do this anymore. I don't think I want to do this anymore. You're all great guys and everything, but I can't handle these flame wars and off-topic posts anymore. I don't want to get banned, and I also don't have the time anymore to come in and make sure everyone is on topic.

I'm sorry, but I'm resigning from R.I.D.L.E.Y. I can't do this anymore.

I'll still come by and show my support for Ridley. That hasn't changed. I just don't have the time or motivation or resolve to be attached like I used to be.

I'll see you guys around. Don't be afraid to talk to me. You know I'm cool. ;)

See ya guys.

Ridley for Brawl.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

*explodes*

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I think it has more to do with... well just look at the top of the page.

And you guys like the Ridley pic in my sig? I didn't make it (Of course) but its good none the less right?

Shuma

Smash Hero
I killed ODIN is my fault, the Black Knight descended from the heavens and kickROFLED Odin it's not my fault. OK IT IS!.

Lego, your Sig is win, does that mean i must do one like that for myself? good. Mine will be better 'cause i'm the pwnsword(get it? pwn-SWORD? Black Knight? eh eh? You have no sense of humor).

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Wow, I hope ODIN didn't think I was serious. I was just poking fun at our "war" with the Sonic thread. :ohwell:

Ridley will always be in his heart... or his heart in Ridley.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Lol everyone get over O D I N, it was our fault anyway

on topic, everything that can ever be discussed about Ridley has been discussed, so I'm not going to post here as often, i'll be mostly in the official ridley site

Legolastom

Smash Hero
"The blade Alondite was forged from the very blood of the Ridley... it was therefore infused with the power of PWN and had the power to govern the souls of men"

By the way the blood from Ridley came because he accidentally ate a Knife... so a few days later... lets just say the sewer workers decided to make use of this precious substance.

There is only one thing that can make Ridley more PWN... a cape... a red cape.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Aye. Didn't think someone deciding to withdraw from a club would cause so much drama.

There is only one thing that can make Ridley more PWN... a cape... a red cape.
Meh. I suppose... though with the way he walks (like in the Omega Ridley cut-scene of MP3) while having a cape would kinda give him a General Grievous vibe, which is cool too of course.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
But they are an actual important member that is liked by most people... unlike say... er.. someone like i dont know F&V?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't think the music thing can work against Ridley now that the metroid music isn't the only one with ()'s in it...

A little late, but people still gave brought it up

D

Deleted member

Those are some very interesting reasons. Ridley is definitely one of my top 5 characters for Brawl. It'd be a bad move not to have him in my opinion.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
He wont.

Just got C:poR today and its good so far maybe it will be better than C:DoS.

Anyways F&V i couldn't really think of anyone who hasn't contributed almost nothing to R.I.D.L.E.Y. so i just say the first name that popped into my head.

In SE i want to see Ridley demolishing fourside... Dragon + City = good!

SonicMario

Smash Master
He wont.

Just got C:poR today and its good so far maybe it will be better than C:DoS.

Anyways F&V i couldn't really think of anyone who hasn't contributed almost nothing to R.I.D.L.E.Y. so i just say the first name that popped into my head.

In SE i want to see Ridley demolishing fourside... Dragon + City = good!
With Ness and/or Lucas trying to stop him but they get totally pwned instead:chuckle:

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Thanks for helping with the spam problem.

Now hopefully most of the jobs Gypsy has assigned to us are finished all i need to do is find Phazon's thread and i will be done... cant wait for version 2.0 XD

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea seems to be one of those really inactive weeks... we need more new comers XS

Ridley for Brawl.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
*overlooked this earlier*

I was bored, so I made this in celebration of the final peace between us and SSS. :ohwell:

Anyway, Ridley's personal entrance would undoubtedly be slowly turning visible on the stage, like he does in Super Metroid.
Cool. Can I use it? =o (since no one else is apparently)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom