• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Read the rest of it if you want me to take it down...

....i'll leave again.... Ridley boss only ftw!!!!
Why do you care so much about the status of RIdley if you don't like him? How does that make any logical sense? Ridley is not real...

...That's obsessive hatred...

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
Usually I wouldn't help someone not in the computer cafe`, but I guess I can spare you
Try the graphic plugin options, and make sure the game file isn't corrupt
also try a hardware scan out of your control panel

and alphan00b, Ridley will be in Brawl, and metroid can't because it's a generic enemy

combozords
Sorry, but may I ask where the Hardware scan is?

And anyways, about Ridley. I'm starting to think Ridleys opening entrance will be his signature spinning entrance.

o_O

OCTOBAH FURST= RIDLEH

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion

I was bored, so I made this in celebration of the final peace between us and SSS. :ohwell:

Anyway, Ridley's personal entrance would undoubtedly be slowly turning visible on the stage, like he does in Super Metroid.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord

I was bored, so I made this in celebration of the final peace between us and SSS. :ohwell:

Anyway, Ridley's personal entrance would undoubtedly be slowly turning visible on the stage, like he does in Super Metroid.
Thats really cool looking.
Props for that.
Post it on the Sonic thread so maybe people will actually start to like you there
xD

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Read the rest of it if you want me to take it down...

....i'll leave again.... Ridley boss only ftw!!!!
i know this was on the last page, but i want to ask him this.

as a "What if" scenario, what would happen if Ridley was confirmed as playable? cause you do know hundreds of screaming Ridley fanboys (myself included) are just gonna laugh at you for having that sig for so long, and this whole time we were right and you were wrong. What would you do?

Ridley for Brawl

WuTangDude

Smash Ace
Wow, there was a war between Ridley fans and Sonic fans?

I bet all the Geno, Black Knight, Olimar, Dedede, Megaman, Simon Belmont, Lucario, Lucas, Tom Nook, etc. fans just sat back, wathced, and laughed.

WuTangDude

Smash Ace
something about the other fans watching and laughing...... i dunno

misinterpretation.
What I meant was the fact that's huge flame wars over this is just overdramatic, bottomline is that Sonic and Ridley are both extremely likely to make it in, and are both awesome in their own way (Both are in ym top 5 most-wanted characters :grin:).

While the other mentioned fans are just enjoying their speculations, Sonic and Ridley fans are engaged in a flame war. It just seems comical when you watch it from outside the box.

But still, Ridley 4 Brawl!

Ralph_Marquee

Smash Journeyman
Man, what if Ridley didn't make it but one of those space pirates made it in. I know you'd guys get so pissed lol.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Pretty much, and I see we have another truce.. Nice, its always nice to see those.

Ridley for Brawl after a week or so!

-Onyx

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Ridley thread VS Black Knight thread.

Let it begin.
No.

Guys, I can't do this anymore. I don't think I want to do this anymore. You're all great guys and everything, but I can't handle these flame wars and off-topic posts anymore. I don't want to get banned, and I also don't have the time anymore to come in and make sure everyone is on topic.

I'm sorry, but I'm resigning from R.I.D.L.E.Y. I can't do this anymore.

I'll still come by and show my support for Ridley. That hasn't changed. I just don't have the time or motivation or resolve to be attached like I used to be.

I'll see you guys around. Don't be afraid to talk to me. You know I'm cool. ;)

See ya guys.

Ridley for Brawl.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
see, look what you guys did. Don't resign Odin! you gotta stay a member! you help keep most of us in line! you know these guys are like this. please stay man...you've contributed so much to Ridley, it would be a shame for you to leave

Ridley for Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom