• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ The New NC Power Rankings ~ *Does Not Exist*

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
:chuckle: Hey Nick! Our GC was deciding on doin' a smash tourney a week before the game came out, like we did for TEH Halo 3. If you want details, talk to the BEAN.

To hear you say that yours is having a midnight release . . . with over 40 preorders, I think we should do it too. :)

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
:chuckle: Hey Nick! Our GC was deciding on doin' a smash tourney a week before the game came out, like we did for TEH Halo 3. If you want details, talk to the BEAN.

To hear you say that yours is having a midnight release . . . with over 40 preorders, I think we should do it too. :)
Nah, Concord/Charlotte already called it. That's where all dem cool kids gonna be at. :laugh:

Actually, it'd probably be smart, but I doubt you'll be able to do the Brawl tournament. Just ask for the night off, and you guys come down here for the midnight launch. See, you can use the money from your existing preorder to come down and preorder it at my store at the tournament coming up, so that way WE CAN ALL GET IT AT MIDNIGHT!!! AND THEN BEAT EACH OTHER UP IN THE FIRST EVER NC BRAWL TOURNAMENT!!!

*ahem* Anyways, you guys only got 40? You guys can do better than that... :lick:

As for the tournaments, I think Mike planned on doing them decently often, so we can have multiple winners of copies of Brawl. Also, we had a huge Halo 2 tourney the night Halo 3 came out, and I think Mike wants a Melee tourney before midnight, and a Brawl tourney after midnight. Lemme know what you guys think.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This isn't sparta, this is Rocky Mount . . . Land of the penny pinchers . . . It sounds to me that you have all the fun. :)

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
Of course, chief. We're Concord uffin' North Cackylacky (as they like to say anywhere except for NC). A.K.A. the secondary home for Charlotte Smashers. And the primary home for Concord Smashers.

At least do what Sparta did and WALK here with your finest. =D

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Why can't you just let this die.........

This only causes problems in the community. If you want a list of good people then ask Malk next time you play him. Lozr is the only one who deserves to be on a list anyways, everyone else is just, ok.

Malk

Smash Champion
Sorry guys this will be updated as soon as smashboards lets me edit.
The new list is saved on my computer already.

hint: some people moved up
some people moved down

edit: why the **** did it let me edit this but not the first page **** you.

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
actually, malk was the one who got me thinking about it again. he said he was going to edit it or something which made me look to see if he did, but he didn't.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Because his power is too great for one place to withstand. It extends beyond.

BTW, if there's a problem with people boosting this topic up with new posts, I suggest you just close it. The topic creator should have that option, right?

I can vouch for your skill, as I watched you take out a couple good people, but more proof is needed. There probably won't be a legit update for a while because pac! is a lazy bum

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Not because I'm lazy actually, because nothing good comes out of this. Nothing. except lots of challenge matches that is. Anyways if he wants to be up there Malk can edit him in at #2 for all I care. never above bill though.....

Knorr

Smash Ace
just give dr pee pee recognition for bein good for such an unseason tourny goer otherwise everybody in nc who actively plays know who can do what and how much skill another possess and thats why most think the rankings are dumb our niehboring sp? states have some idea as well who posses what amount of skill here too.

this thread should say NC power rankings:

go play in tournies and ****ing find out

Malk

Smash Champion
Knorr is right
Dr. Peepee, everyone that saw you play knows your good
these power rankings are a big list of jokes
I'll edit you in if it lets me but I've been trying for a while and I Can't

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
The guy above him is Bill, a Sheik player (from Chapel Hill or... wherever). He is infamous for things like... falling up airs, and... well, falling up airs.

In case you may not have noticed, our power rankings are a big joke right now, lol.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Hey NC smashers. I was wondering how big the smash scene is up over there since I'ma be living in camp leguene Marine corp base station and would love to still smash a bit.

HOLLA

Top Bottom