• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
yeah Im sorta having a smash thing at my house this saturday so msg me if you wanna come, I know hazz ryan and reject are coming. msg me on aim, which you can get from someone.

SLH

Smash Journeyman
we could do it tomorrow if someone was around to give me directions to alejandro's house >_<

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
134 e hampton road, Lindenhurst, NY 11757<--- my address

I have like 2 extra tv's maybe like 14 inches and a flatscreen maybe like 20-something inches, if you brought a cubes it would be neat, with the game of course.

Darkest

Smash Apprentice
Ill bring a cube + smash :)

i wont be able to get there til like 6pm coz thats when i get outta work.

Cla

Smash Rookie
I can't remember if I told you all this, but a site specifically for the Long Island community:

http://li3s.01014.org/

There isn't a Smash section yet, but if enough people ask for it in the Suggestion Box, it'll be created in no time.

Cla

Smash Rookie
EMERGENCY!!!

Dude. I need major help like right now.

My aunt and uncle are kicking me out of the house. My dad will be here at 2:00pm to take me back to NJ. And I can not go back. At least not now.

Does anyone know/have anywhere I can stay for a little bit? At least till after July 1st.

Really, I would like to stay in Long Island till August 2nd. I don't mind if I have to bounce between multiple people's places or something. But I've really go to figure out something fast.

Please call me right away if you have a definite solution: 631-696-2869

If you didn't catch it before, my name is Eddie, in case I don't pick up the phone myself.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
This is the worst place to ask for that **** because like 99% of LI is made up of minors whose parents are convinced that anyone over like 21 is a pedophile.

Cla

Smash Rookie
Well, technically, I would not be over 21 till August 24th, and I plan to be out of whoever's house no later than August 2nd.

But all I really need is till July 1st.

Mr Kain

Smash Apprentice
This is the worst place to ask for that **** because like 99% of LI is made up of minors whose parents are convinced that anyone over like 21 is a pedophile.
sad, but 100% the true fact of the LI state, because every parents watches the news and figures that you hang out with anybody over 21 ur gonna get kiddnapped or something.. at least my mom thinks. -_-

anonymous_joe

Smash Apprentice
sad, but 100% the true fact of the LI state, because every parents watches the news and figures that you hang out with anybody over 21 ur gonna get kiddnapped or something.. at least my mom thinks. -_-
Matt, I really hope you don't actually consider LI a state :laugh:

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
I find EXTREME Irony in volrec's signature on this website, like honestly im dieing of laughter because of it. "STFUppercut" wish i could hit him with that at times..

BTW, Cla founda place to stay.

Cla

Smash Rookie
Crisis adverted. I am staying at Lance's (Castle Golf manager) house. The July 1st tourney remains unaffected. So come on down.

PB&J

Smash Hero
My Nana >> Your Nana :D

But anyways i thought you left LI already lol. If not you should come over before you leave to play :D
i didn't leave i was just at my grandma's for the last two weeks but im back know so ill hit u up when i get a ride to come over later this week

Cla

Smash Rookie
Can anyone please point me out to some cheap motels? (with cable/TV) I really need one by Friday night.

SLH

Smash Journeyman
is anyone else still planning on going to parallax? i'm considering not going at this point, or not entering if i go

Top Bottom