• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

D1

Banned via Administration
Hey Ryan are ya available for tomorrow's weekly in the city?

Its gonna be @ NYClan DA Biweekly @ 6pm. If ya can come lets show 'em how Marth+Shiek teams are really supposed to be done! ^_^

bglaugher

Smash Rookie
Long Island, NY - July 28th 2007
Castle Golf
1878 Middle Country Rd
Centereach, NY 11720

i play again if there a nice show of ppl even though i suk hopefully 2 of my friend will be there aswell ill try to get cla to post this up on announcement

the_exSOLDIER87

Smash Rookie
zomg look whos posting meeeee!
ok so about this crew thing, im thinking draft
and since i am a major source of transportaion in LI i think whatever i say goes :laugh:
draft it is and maybe some reg crew battles

Long Island Smash Crew

Smash Rookie
Hey whats up guys, just figured I'd post here real quick. I work for Nintendo and I will be sponsoring a Smash Tourny at Game Crazy in Lindenhurst on July 21st. There is already over 50 people signed up at 4$ a person, the winner goes home with the whole pot. I will also be giving out a few things to some of the finalists. I started a myspace this way it would be easy to keep track of everyone whos into smash. Add me, myspace.com/longislandsmashcrew

Ryan-K

Smash Master
You should probably post the address of it anyway as well as other details like is it mlg rules? Singles and teams? and so on.

Long Island Smash Crew

Smash Rookie
In regards to the July 21'st tournament at Game Crazy in Lindenhurst:

The address to Game Crazy is 36 east sunrise hwy, lindenhurst NY 11757. The tournament will be held inside, and possibly outside pending the number of people. We will have 4 tv's going. The tournament is 1 on 1's, 4 stock, 6 minutes, no items. 4$ a person to enter, winner will get the grand total. I will also be giving out some free stuff. I used to work at this video game store before I started working for Nintendo and the manager is cool with us having the tournament there. I also plan on starting a bi-weekly game night where all smash fans can come over and play smash, so if anyone is interested, I started up a myspace. Send me a friend invite this way it is easier to get in contact with you guys. Myspace.com/LongIslandSmashCrew

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
I dunno what the deal is with this new tournament thing but if people from here are going then we might have to change the date of the smashfest again. So let me know about that....

Also let me know about moneymatches, because I want to have moneymatches like right now. So I'm gonna have moneymatches with my Doctor Mario if anyone is up for it. MLG rules of course. But if you pick Fox or Marth that's fine, however I will make fun of you for your lack of skill to no end.

<insert innocent looking emoticon here>

Cla

Smash Rookie
Alrighty. So the major Long Island event was a huge success, with over 40 people coming from all over to play 10+ different games.

Whoever ran the Smash tourney for me, thanks a bunch. That was an extremely huge help. It was hectic enough for me to run another 6 or so tourneys at the same time.

Anyways, we'll be doing this again on July 28th:

Long Island, NY - July 28th 2007: I Will Dead You Now!

Long Island Smash Crew

Smash Rookie
In regards to the Smash Tourny on July 21st at Game Crazy in Lindenhurst:

Hey whats up guys, ive been getting a pretty good amount of people send me messages telling me they are interested in coming to the Smash Tourny at Game Crazy in Lindenhurst on the 21st. Last I saw on the sign up sheet there were 30 plus just from lindenhurst. We held many smash tournys while I worked there so most of Lindenhurst knows about them. I will be adding about another 15 just from people who have contacted me in the last few days. Heres a quick recap of whats going on for anyone who missed my earlier posts.

July 21st
1 on 1 mlg rules
4$ a person
Top 8 all get a 10$ pre-orders on Brawl for the Wii
Winner will get the grand total
Pending the number of people, I will be handing out some nintendo stuff such as t-shirts, keychains, lanyards, pins, pens, etc.
I will be taking pics and filming the final rounds
We will have 3 tv's running at all times

I might be able to pick up some people and bring them there if they really want to go, but it has to be more then one person. If you and 3 friends wanna come and you dont have a ride, feel free to contact me. Keep the messages coming and if you got any questions, shoot them my way.
myspace.com/LondIslandSmashCrew

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
hold on... i dont know who been gasin ryan head up on this crew battle stuff, i mean, why does he think that lowsy suffolk stands a chance against the might nassua. i mean come on. i think i'll just have to start givin some more beat downs and set thigns straight. anyways doin it at parallax is not a bad idea. when ever suffolk wants to lose is fine with me. oh and make sure u guys try and bring alot of ppl to the parallax tourny, it would be real nice if u guys could contribute to my prize money. thanx i'll catch u guys lata during my non-giving-beat down hours.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
nah nah, i'll raise u 10 bucks for suffolk vs nassau and by that i mean i will be takin more money from u guys. so whats the deal. where's it goin down, who do i beat down first? c'mon give me some details here

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
i dont even know why u guys are even worrying about the detail, eli and i are pretty much goin to wreck the house so u knowing anything wont make a difference.

Top Bottom