• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

Haining

Smash Rookie
Ryan; Coram; M1 Fox M2 Sheik; AIM: taichadow MYSPACE: myspace.com/taichadow

central suffolk

and deff going to castle golf

i really just discovered that there actually was a smash community. lol. i held a 32-man smash tourney in my locker with LCD screen and a battery pack during the school year.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Hey guys, sorry im unable to go the PLX tourney today. Hit me up on the cell (747 4788) and give me some details on who's there, what some of the teams are etc... and if you see Dav3 there tell him i said sup.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Yo foolz, I desperately want to set up a crew battle of some kind because I never played in one before and basically I want to. So whoever is up for a crew battle with whatever random ****ed up rules we come up with, let me know. ..... biatches.

anonymous_joe

Smash Apprentice
Yo foolz, I desperately want to set up a crew battle of some kind because I never played in one before and basically I want to. So whoever is up for a crew battle with whatever random ****ed up rules we come up with, let me know. ..... biatches.
I've been wanting to do one for a while, so our actual crews or nassau/queens vs suffolk or draft battles if draft battles I nominate alejandro_p and ryan_k as captains

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Ok I don't really see the need to make a thread about it because it's not exactly a big event and stuff.... but I also think draft crews would be more fun. As far as captains go, we'll see, I don't really care personally. But we should make it interesting to some extent, whether it be with money or whatever else you can come up with.

I'm thinking on a saturday since people seem to be available mostly on saturdays. I have no idea where this could take place, so if you have an idea as to where we could do this, let me know, or suggest some place, I don't care. We can't do it anywhere close to where Fox lives cuz he'll up+smash us at random.

Preferably a place where we can trashtalk really loud and make fun of people while they're playing.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
yo lets do this at the house of **** (aka my house). ma crib be bein' at 16 amber court, westbury ny, 11590 so ya'll ka mapquest dat ****

Nexas

Smash Rookie
yo lets do this at the house of **** (aka my house). ma crib be bein' at 16 amber court, westbury ny, 11590 so ya'll ka mapquest dat ****
Whats this you say? Smash? Your House? ****? The?

Sounds like fun, Yo ima bring out Team Hotpoint for rizeal. GO TEAM WOW!!

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Well first I wanna see how much interest there is, and when people can come. Right now it's at Gordon's house (scrapecity), and it's for next Saturday on July 14th, subject to change if necessary. Sometime in the early afternoon, I'm guessing maybe around 1pm-2pm to start off. About making it interesting, I'm thinking maybe like 5 dollars to enter per person, so it's like you either lose 5 dollars or win 5 dollars no matter what. Depends if people agree or not, seeing as I don't really care that much.

So those are a little more detailed, but that's all that I can really say as of right now. And make sure your money says "In Fox we trust" or you'll be denied access to the area. If we decide to use any money, anyway.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
listen, slh needs to stop his *****in. Nassau vs Suffolk would be just fine and if u live in queens u will go on the nassau roster, however dat doens't mean i'm against draft. i just think slh needs to stop his *****in... so stop dat ****. iight, now. next sat we gonna have da beat down goin down at my house. ya'llz already got ma address and stuff so just call if ya'll got any problems/comments/ideas about anything. 516 850 8078. except slh, he can not call if he's gonna whine about the nassau vs suffolk thing. iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

SLH

Smash Journeyman
lol lulz lol

page #

in all seriousness, it's not like i'm the only one who thinks it'd be stupid. ignoring that me and matt play suffolk people almost every week, suffolk has the 4 best current LI smashers

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
I need a ride to gordons for this fest. Anyone willing to give me one??

PS: I vote Draft, I'd think it would be a nice change even though i always am pushing for a Nassau vs Suffolk

anonymous_joe

Smash Apprentice
How about everything, draft, regualr crews and nassau/queens vs suffolk, we'll be bringing the beat down and only one for money because nassau vs suffolk is just for fun and bragging rights and draft definatly shouldn't be done for money (not to mention I'm poor) so yeah all 3 only real crews for money though

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Dam yo, I got a minor problem with the date now. I just realized that I'm going to a Smash64 tournament on that day at parallax, so we should probably try to make it on a different date, unless everybody feels like going to parallax instead or something. I dunno, they seem to be having a ssbm fest that same day as well, but parallax has to charge people to play seeing as they're a business, so we should probably do this **** on a different day now. Because it's not a party without Eli.

anonymous_joe

Smash Apprentice
I say we do it some other day then maybe the saturday afterward the 21st I believe gives us time to figure out what we're doing and everything

Top Bottom