• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*** The New General Smashbros.com Thread *** (Read This First)

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
I am a minion of Ridley and live on the Space Pira
Ridley aint confrimed, but I would sell akidney for it to happen...

anyway and yet sakuria ended ANOTHER week with something we already know...man this week suked, the best thing was the gray fox AT, and thats not saying much...
Actually, he kind of is. Everyone has there own place, and this is perfect for him, so it's a sign that we could be brawlin wit Ridley in a few months.And this place is completely pwnsome.

And if you don't want the updates spoiled for you, DON'T WATCH THE FREAKIN VIDEOS, PEOPLE!!!!

Stryks

Smash Hero
Kinda late kraid, I bet everyone have seen the vids, but I didnt think sakurai would waste a day on a single update on stuff we already know...

I really wish ridley is in brawl, but JUST because we have norfair it doesnt mean hes in, u mean we got bowser jr? JUST because we got a delfino stage?... but I wouldnt mind, both of them ftw!

Snakz

Smash Ace
<Great Aether>

It’s Ike’s Final Smash, Great Aether. As the name suggests, it’s a more powerful version of Aether.

First things first: get the Smash Ball!

Do a standard special move to swing your blazing sword!

Great!

AETHER!

Then he just plummets.

At the moment of impact, your foes are launched!

That feels gooood... It’s exciting and exhilarating.

But, you do have make sure you hit with the Final Smash. Its range of impact is pretty large, so you just have to get the right timing.

Try to lift up multiple enemies!

In multiplayer brawls, you can move freely as long as you aren’t the one who’s suffering the Final Smash.

Ike is invincible during his Final Smash, so you can’t really meddle with him. But as for the people he’s finishing off...?

Maybe you could add to their woes. Could this be a plan?

....Sakurai, give us a character update...NOW!!!, im starting to get sick of this stuff we already knew about, especially when ive been anticipating a character the whole weekend, and he basically gives us two of those things in a row...ARGHH!

Discuss

Wreked

Smash Lord
This would have been a cool update, if we got it before E for all. but i'm sure Sakurai is going to do these kinda updates in the next couple of weeks. You have to remember, not everybody saw all of the e for all vids. Just be glad that he did a past items update instead of updating them all individually. But I am pissed that we didn't get Ridley today, and character for that matter. I expect one either Wednesday or Thursday.

Stryks

Smash Hero
THIS... UPDATE... SUCKS

not really, I mean its awesome, but we already knew it... the FS itself is cool, but the update itself SUCKS

Snakz

Smash Ace
Three Different Taunts

If you want to show your opponent a little flair, you can do moves unrelated to battle—it’s called taunting. You do it with the +Control Pad, except when using the Wii Remote and Nunchuk.

This time, you do one of three different taunts, depending on the direction you press the +Control Pad!

Up taunt: He twirls his sword twice and sheaths it.

Side taunt: Oh. A fairy.

Down taunt: Is this his mysterious pose from the Nintendo 64 version?!

There are a variety of patterns for you to enjoy.

He takes off his hat and spins around whimsically.

She curls herself in some sort of new stretch.

He gives a shout on the spot.

He gives a three-fingered "W" salute.

He thrusts his sword in the ground and crosses his arms.

He spins his feet and says "Too slow..."

With Wii Remote + Nunchuk control, taunts are handled with the 1 Button (up taunt), the 2 Button (down taunt) and the 1 and 2 Buttons simultaneously (side taunt).

Oh, and a short message can be assigned to each taunt direction.[​

..........ya know what, whatever he's building us up for apparently, BETTER be good...i neeeeeed a character update, and i need it now.

That aside, for the 3rd time in a row!!!:mad::mad::mad:, Sakurai shows us something we already know...although i guess seeing the character's taunts are ok.

I'm so pissed at Sakurai right now, why does he continue to tease us!?!:mad:

Dicuss

EDIT: I had to do this, it's too easy

...It's over 9000!!!

Smash Ace
Today was the 149th update.

Only America got the 'New Launch and E for All' update.

So tomorrow is the 150th update.
And it sucked about as badly as the 149th update. Wow, Sakurai likes torturing us.

I suppose that we got a very good update three days ago: Ness deconfirmed ALL of Lucas' moves.

All in all, I'm not sure that it's worth making a thread for this update.

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
I think this breaks the 15 day record between Sonic and King Dedede for a character revelation (veteran or New Comer)

Only thing that breaks that is May 2006 to August 2007.

Sage of Pwnage

Smash Apprentice
Wow I thought the taunts started out a pre made phrases and each character had one and there was an update that explained controls and said the A button was for taunts and i cant find that origonal update because maybe sakurai deleted it, since this update has new revalations.

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
What is up with the official update of the day topics being a day late?

I mean Monday's update topic wasn't created until today.

Well Tuesday's update probably won't be created until tomorrow.

Whats up with that?

PIT_IS_BACK

Smash Journeyman
well anyone know where I can download the Dojo vids?...

oh oops...it shouldnt be THAT hard.

i hope

EDIT: I wrong was, I cant do it D:

how does I got vidyas?

Top Bottom