• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OverLade

Smash Hero
chill out dude it aint that serious it was just a question lol geting mad and ****
y do u think im asking smart guy lol so i can LEARN
Well in that case, go read the first page and the PR ranking explanations. I didnt intend to be mean but most people will completely ignore you on this forum if you post ignorantly, even with the intention to learn. Smashboards isn't very "scrub friendly". If you don't go to tournaments in your region or aren't well known you basically don't get any respect. Also I recommend spelling out words like "why" cuz (cuz is an exception if you're black) it isn't myspace and people like to read coherent thoughts.

Cheers, and have fun on SWF.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Well in that case, go read the first page and the PR ranking explanations. I didnt intend to be mean but most people will completely ignore you on this forum if you post ignorantly, even with the intention to learn. Smashboards isn't very "scrub friendly". If you don't go to tournaments in your region or aren't well known you basically don't get any respect. Also I recommend spelling out words like "why" cuz (cuz is an exception if you're black) it isn't myspace and people like to read coherent thoughts.

Scrubs will be scrubs, and Red Halberd gotta get them in line!

2-DJeff

Smash Master

ok one not only black people write there words out like that so dont be stereotypical. Also yes i did go to like two tourneys in Florida and im not well known considering the fact I just moved here and started playing competitively and the first tourney i went to i didnt even play i was spectating and the second tourney i went to recently was Next level Lan and i only placed 25th.. Its not good but i guess its alright for a rookie at his first tourney, and some of the people know me on this page not many but some. My bad i new to this so chill lol

OverLade

Smash Hero
ok one not only black people write there words out like that so dont be stereotypical. Also yes i did go to like two tourneys in Florida and im not well known considering the fact I just moved here and started playing competitively and the first tourney i went to i didnt even play i was spectating and the second tourney i went to recently was Next level Lan and i only placed 25th.. Its not good but i guess its alright for a rookie at his first tourney, and some of the people know me on this page not many but some. My bad i new to this so chill lol
You completely miss my sarcasm...but I guess it's difficult to detect on smashboards lol.

I happen to be black, and used the word cuz right after telling you not to use the word why and justified it saying that you have to be black to use it (because I happen to be rather black).

And don't take anything I said personally it's all good once again. I just said keep in mind that you're likely to get flamed/labeled as a scrub when you post opinions like that (I think seibrik should be place X without knowing how the system works).

EDIT:
Xaltis is the 11th best player in fl dude.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
You completely miss my sarcasm...but I guess it's difficult to detect on smashboards lol.

I happen to be black, and used the word cuz right after telling you not to use the word why and justified it saying that you have to be black to use it (because I happen to be rather black).

And don't take anything I said personally it's all good once again. I just said keep in mind that you're likely to get flamed/labeled as a scrub when you post opinions like that (I think seibrik should be place X without knowing how the system works).

EDIT:
Xaltis is the 11th best player in fl dude.
but yea thanks man my bad lol o yea i kno but i believe ive beat him a number of times in friendlys at next level

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Vids or it didn't happen. Come to ZP next week and play me there.
I would of but they were using my SD card lol.. Im the only other falco in that group and i chain grab 0-Death on u 1 time cause we did a mirror match.. I would but i got ACT testing and Grad Party's to go to. I would went to C.E.O. but i had no ride. I ll try to make it to the one after if i get some money

BBQTV

Smash Master
2d jeff

PR's are NOT based off of rankings from tourniments. It is based off of brackets, who beats who and how often. It just so happens, that tourniment rankings are a good reflection of the PR's. Do not confuse this fact with opinions and bias of your own. Thank you.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
2d jeff

PR's are NOT based off of rankings from tourniments. It is based off of brackets, who beats who and how often. It just so happens, that tourniment rankings are a good reflection of the PR's. Do not confuse this fact with opinions and bias of your own. Thank you.
lol i know that, Red already told me where to look so your kind of late on that. and if your implying that im say that im ranked higher than Xaltis i know im not im just saying ive beat him before.. I would have saved the match to if Gallx, Bebop and a couple other people wernt using it. Xaltis im not saying your bad or im better, all im saying ive beat you before and every1 gets beat once in a while its not a big deal

Xaltis

Smash Hero
lol i now that Red already told me where to look so your kind of late on that. and if your implying that im say that im ranked higher than Xaltis i know im not im just saying ive beat him before.. I would have saved the match to if Gallx, Bebop and a couple other people wernt using it. Xaltis im not saying your bad or im better, all im saying ive beat you before and every1 gets beat once in a while its not a big deal
If you beat me it must of been a LOOOOONG time ago, cause I never lose Falco dittos anymore, and you def wouldn't be ranked higher than me.

MVD

Smash Master
actually no I am more than 1-1 vs snipa and I have more wins vs chaz, I have only losses to R2vyn and even then we are even I believe, I only really lose to Seibrik and ESAM and that one match with GDX, aside from that I am even or have a winning record

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
actually no I am more than 1-1 vs snipa and I have more wins vs chaz, I have only losses to R2vyn and even then we are even I believe, I only really lose to Seibrik and ESAM and that one match with GDX, aside from that I am even or have a winning record
Thats not true MVD. You and I are 1-1 , we only played twice this season.
As far as I know Chaz is 2-1 with you , and you have losses to Galeon , Polt , and Masky off the top of my head.

MVD

Smash Master
Thats not true MVD. You and I are 1-1 , we only played twice this season.
As far as I know Chaz is 2-1 with you , and you have losses to Galeon , Polt , and Masky off the top of my head.
nooo we played a lot more than twice dude lol
im 3-0 with Chaz
I have not lost to Galeon or Polt since before winterfest

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Mvd you are not 3-0 with Chaz... I have links to the bracket where he beat you.
You and I did only play 2 times , and Galeon beat you the zp when Masky came down in winners.

MVD

Smash Master
oh well all I know is we play a lot more than that lol now when I beat u it will mean something :p ily snipa

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
Legit PRs. I might start going to tourneys since its the beginning of a new season.

Also, why doesnt ESAM just have pikachu as his pokemon?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
he didnt want it.

essentially we just took everyones favorite pokemon, most of them, not just the one that made sense.

esam really liked electivire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom