• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CO18

Smash Hero
I dissaprove of the pr pictures. We had agreed to a female of our choosing not flippin pokemanz

Xaltis

Smash Hero
selena gomez for number 1 on pr.

also...masky better go to more tournies...cuz seriously man...
HAHA I wish I could enter 1 tourney do only ok not really good, then just wait and put myself on the PRs because i create it. I would love to have that power.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
HAHA I wish I could enter 1 tourney do only ok not really good, then just wait and put myself on the PRs because i create it. I would love to have that power.
Too bad Masky did more in 1 tournament than you did all season.
Masky wanted to stop being a panelist for this exact reason , salty people out there saying he would cheat his way on or something.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Too bad Masky did more in 1 tournament than you did all season.
Masky wanted to stop being a panelist for this exact reason , salty people out there saying he would cheat his way on or something.
You sure do like to talk to me when your being against me, I notice that ALOT, and w/e fine like 2 tourny's ALL SEASON thats still BAD!

Masky

Smash Master
I already explained I didn't help with the PRs beyond 1-4. So I literally had no influence on 5-10.
(And I went to as many tournaments as RedHalberd)

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I already explained I didn't help with the PRs beyond 1-4. So I literally had no influence on 5-10.
(And I went to as many tournaments as RedHalberd)
Wow I mean I really wish someone woulda just told me from the start, I OBVIOUSLY got the wrong information from someone, thank you Masky for being legit and giving me FACTS unlike other people who just said stupid things. I now change my opinion on you being on the PRs.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Wow I mean I really wish someone woulda just told me from the start, I OBVIOUSLY got the wrong information from someone, thank you Masky for being legit and giving me FACTS unlike other people who just said stupid things. I now change my opinion on you being on the PRs.
What things did I say were stupid? I gave you nothing but his records so get that **** outta here.
Masky saying he didn't decide 5-10 makes you not whiny about him not going to alot of tournaments? It only proves hes fair and not biased. This is just you saying "I was dumb to call him out and I don't wanna look bad".

Xaltis

Smash Hero
What things did I say were stupid? I gave you nothing but his records so get that **** outta here.
Masky saying he didn't decide 5-10 makes you not whiny about him not going to alot of tournaments? It only proves hes fair and not biased. This is just you saying "I was dumb to call him out and I don't wanna look bad".

Next time tell me every single piece of information thats right thats all lol and tell me if i got bad info from someone. You gave me 2 tourney records from him, which made me think he only went to 2 tourneys.

Everybody knows that Sunburnt is the best in Florida
I would actually really like to play you in friendlys at the next MLG, but idk if your one of those people who are like "Oh i'm the best i dont play people i dont know." Hopefully your not though.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Uh...well as my name clearly states, I am Xaltis.
well ppl have aka like im not 2-d jeff when it comes to SRK cause im a really good MVC2 player and i go by the name REDCARNAGE there.. Then it wasnt u that i beat it was trott but ill still be glad to play u

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Stop arguing. The PR is as it is, and will not change.
Just get better, and get on the next one.
Razer: Unless I magically get money to go, Apex is a no. :( I really wanna go too.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
riddle, depending on the timing and my current financial status, i may be able to help you since i def. CANT go cuz of work (last day of camp, can't call off)

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Oh oh. APEX.... more manly than MLG..... Melee and Brawl meet...... players from all over the world meet... pretty serious. I know im already going. Its in August. Time is running out.. And if you didn't hear me say this Congrads To all of Florida at MLG. We need more Broken players..... Perphaps I should play this game more than I do...

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Aww...I don't know If i'll be able to go to Apex, mabey if i save up my next 2 paychecks and my mom even lets me, but I doubt either of those will happen.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Wow @ DJeff vs Redhaldberd

Xaltis we must battle... SOMEWHERE SOMETIME maybe @ FL Gaming???

N All of the FL PR players did REALLY WELL losing only to TOP National Players or FL players! GOOD ISH!!!

Xaltis

Smash Hero

N All of the FL PR players did REALLY WELL losing only to TOP National Players or FL players! GOOD ISH!!!
I'll def go to FL gaming, that is when we will Sonic money match B_AWAL!

2-DJeff

Smash Master

o dont worry its not a big deal its was a simple question lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom