• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Rofl, the snake boards are trying to say snake ness is even because of how hard shaky ***** at mlg, btw congrats Riddle, David, Co, Esam, and Shaky on your placings....Zero to death on Judge was too **** good shaky lol

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
True you gotta put my spike vs shadow, shaky 0 to death vs judge, riddle's **** dash attack to dash attack to dash attack combo on ally complete **** and mind games lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
charlie escaped my clutches at CEO, but i'll make sure that wont happen again

No qualms about my non-placing on the PR. good sheeeee to those who are there, I'll be rejoining you in October

Im 110% finding a way to apex, since its the weekend of my birthday, so im pretty hyped to go. By then me and gary will be a **** team so we can play you razer/gnes in riddle/shaky's place :laugh:

oh, and im definitely using infernape as my pic. Just fair warning now

inb4whereareanyCEOvids? (i'll re-encode tomorrow and upload friday morning)

OverLade

Smash Hero
Does anybody see what Masky's Pokemon is doing? It's painting. But do you see what colour it's painting in?

Green

The colour is green. Do you know why? It's green.......like money.

It's all about the money

Good job, Max.
I laughed way harder at this than I should have.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Who the hell are snipa and shaky??

Who the **** holds it down for kirby now?

Everyone once in a while I get the urge to play brawl.

Masky

Smash Master
Does anybody see what Masky's Pokemon is doing? It's painting. But do you see what colour it's painting in?

Green

The colour is green. Do you know why? It's green.......like money.

It's all about the money

Good job, Max.
LOL it does look like a money sign if it had a | through it.

PS: in case if no one's realized yet, my pokeball is the Timer Ball ;)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
cuz then we'd have to put mk next to ur name too

and no one wants that

but seriously, snipa and i agreed just to do mains only for simplicity and asthetic prosterity

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Xaltis, snipa isn't being salty, you are just basically ignoring his facts and saying whatever. He is trying to be civil but you are being a **** (As I have noticed you are becoming more of a **** and more defensive on these parts anyway). So just chill, you aren't good enough for the PRs yet. Get better and maybe you will be on them.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Xaltis, snipa isn't being salty, you are just basically ignoring his facts and saying whatever. He is trying to be civil but you are being a **** (As I have noticed you are becoming more of a **** and more defensive on these parts anyway). So just chill, you aren't good enough for the PRs yet. Get better and maybe you will be on them.
Stupid post is stupid, don't be on Snipa's **** please...He knows i'm right about everything we've debated about and if you were smart you'd realize that too, and I wasn't even mad that I didn't get in the PRs I knew I wasn't, I don't think i'm ready yet, and i've said it a few times probably to Snipa. Read better, know what your talking about and don't pick sides.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Stupid post is stupid, don't be on Snipa's **** please...He knows i'm right about everything we've debated about and if you were smart you'd realize that too, and I wasn't even mad that I didn't get in the PRs I knew I wasn't, I don't think i'm ready yet, and i've said it a few times probably to Snipa. Read better, know what your talking about and don't pick sides.
Not everything is meatriding Xaltis -_- , hes just pointing out how dumb you've been. You doing this is just further proving his point about how defensive you are and how easily you get mad.
You were wrong on EVERYTHING we talked about btw. I can't even say it was a debate because you just spew things with no facts to support them.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Not everything is meatriding Xaltis -_- , hes just pointing out how dumb you've been. You doing this is just further proving his point about how defensive you are and how easily you get mad.
You were wrong on EVERYTHING we talked about btw. I can't even say it was a debate because you just spew things with no facts to support them.
Everything you just said was about you, YOU were saying random stupid things and just always saying you were right. I get mad at stupid things like you saying your right when your OBVIOUSLY NOT. I'm not gonna just let something be said about me that isn't true. Just have facts and w/e next time you try and argue with me, and don't say random stupid things or get friends to help. Jeez...

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
why yall gotta be so desu desu for?

but on the real its cool to see how much the fl scene has progressed. I enjoyed the 1 stock casual I had with Mampam at CEO lol, wish I played more. Good shee to the rankings, and gratz on those who made it.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Xaltis, Snipa, stop arguing please.
Take it up in PMs/IMs if you really want to continue this crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom