• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

황미영

Smash Champion
Because if Melee did PR's everyone would be so **** close to each other! >:C

But I like this PR, totally was not expecting Shaky to be in it. (I'm just ignorant about what has been going on in all the FL Brawl tourneys.)

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
I doubt in the melee prs people would be close to each other. Hbox, Colin and Shiz are in a way higher level then most players (despite shiz barely attending tournaments)

lol well Shaky has been ****** the top men.

OverLade

Smash Hero
If anything is possibly messed up on the PR it's the last 2 spots. Everything else is accurate based on results.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Literally the best reason given for a person that REALLY questioned about being on the PRs. GOOD SHEEE!
Wut anime is that??? I have nothin 2 do from sun-wed :ohwell: need a new hobby(Ok thats my LAST off topic question) Wait jus post a mesage on my page plz :)

& I couldn't agree more w/ U guys as far as the rankings are concerned.... Good job!

I'll b posting the results of my tourney (Which is on the 12th) on the 13th of June

:sonic:

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Wut anime is that??? I have nothin 2 do from sun-wed :ohwell: need a new hobby(Ok thats my LAST off topic question) Wait jus post a mesage on my page plz :)

& I couldn't agree more w/ U guys as far as the rankings are concerned.... Good job!

I'll b posting the results of my tourney (Which is on the 12th) on the 13th of June

:sonic:
Play Smash 64.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Im pretty ok with this PR. I think Chaz should be higher though untill I read what halb said in the other thread. Nice that Florida has so many different characters though. Time for a Peach to get in though. =)

To be honest my Lady people play smash to be known. And the PR is an easy way to do it. =)

Masky

Smash Master
thanks @ D-Torr and Halberd

to correct the first post the only part i helped with was gathering some of the data and helping decide the top 4. after that i didn't really want to help anymore but seibrik won't take my name off the first post

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
thanks @ D-Torr and Halberd

to correct the first post the only part i helped with was gathering some of the data and helping decide the top 4. after that i didn't really want to help anymore but seibrik won't take my name off the first post
=]

Besides me, how many people gave you their win-loss record for this season even tho mine wouldn't have made any difference =[. I hope more people helped you and you didn't have to search for too many people's results.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
chaz holdin it down for all the sandtrus out there i see

also Max is a beast

OverLade

Smash Hero
no effince seibrik shouldnt Nick be ranked higher then u? ever since MLG
1. Learn to spell offense.
2. Learn how a power ranking works.

Did ESAM jump to number 1 after the first MLG? No.

Im not going to jump to number 1 when I get 2nd at Raleigh either...

2-DJeff

Smash Master
1. Learn to spell offense.
2. Learn how a power ranking works.

Did ESAM jump to number 1 after the first MLG? No.

Im not going to jump to number 1 when I get 2nd at Raleigh either...
chill out dude it aint that serious it was just a question lol geting mad and ****
y do u think im asking smart guy lol so i can LEARN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom