• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MVD

Smash Master
Difference is Eric was already on the PR so he deserves some recognition for leaving

:phone:

Master Raven

Smash Master
We decided not to do honorable mentions ;p

Do some work this season and get that consistency growing

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ESAM was only made #0 because had he stayed, he actually edged out seibrik for the #1 spot (barely)

Polt was nowhere near the #1 spot, so it made more sense to remove him completely. If ESAM were #2 he probably wouldnt have been on at all, or been the only honorable mention

Anyone who was in contention for the #10 spot is technically an honorable mention, even though they arent officially one. they were all close enough to be considered for it

2-DJeff

Smash Master
**** it i dont wanna do ****. im just gonna sit here and complain about how the PR picture because idk any of them :troll:
ok should seibrik first chracter be MK? i see yall got xaltis right lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ryo has the best one i think

I actually picked out all the black people (including MVD) myself. Although mink chose the actual pictures i chose the people. MJ and Elvis were pretty much universal decisions for esam and seibrik respectively :laugh:

Master Raven

Smash Master
I picked Jim Morrison for myself, and John Lennon for Nick Riddle. I think it was also either me or Viper who picked Freddy Mercury (we both wanted it, just don't remember who came up with it first) for Kyon, and Gmoney picked Kurt Cobain for Xaltis :p

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I picked Jim Morrison for myself, and John Lennon for Nick Riddle. I think it was also either me or Viper who picked Freddy Mercury for Kyon, and Gmoney picked Kurt Cobain for Xaltis :p
If your trolling then you got me good. If not then BOOM I called that so hard that having Gmoney would screw me over.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
If your trolling then you got me good. If not then BOOM I called that so hard that having Gmoney would screw me over.
Kurt Cobain is a ****ing god.

-.-.
Not all of us live in anime/video game driven worlds.

I'd seriously do research before you start saying that someone "screwed you over" by making your icon someone who created a whole genre of music, was an amazing poet and started the entire landslide of mainstream music. The guy's a legend and one of the most well known musicians from the ****ing 90's.

He seriously is one of my biggest influences. So once again, stop bashing my picture. If you have a problem with it, cry it out. Don't post it on here. I think this idea was great. Stop *****ing.

And listen to this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTWKbfoikeg&ob=av2e

If you haven't heard this, you can go back into your anime world forever and i will never bother you again. But i know you've heard this. You aren't allowed in the 21st century without hearing this.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Some other musicians that would've been nice would be Frank Zappa, Layne Stayley, Bob Marley, Captain Beefheart and Syd Barrett (to name a few), tho in the end picking out the biggest names would be good since not everyone is that musically inclined.

Master Raven

Smash Master
DAAAANG FRank Sinatra woulda been mad legit too. Richard Wright is also legit but I don't think he'd have that same impact other musicians would. Man, there were sooooooooo many possibilities with this theme, but we could only fit 10 (or in this case, 11)

Masky

Smash Master
Those PRs fail... no offense but Master Raven shouldn't be on it since he didn't do anything and MK-banned tournaments shouldn't count towards the PR. I even asked Gmoney if I could okay the final PRs that were put together and got denied.

Master Raven

Smash Master
what god....
Good question.

Btw, regardless of what people think about my spot, I'm hoping the fact that I'm on this PR when I had no rank wins brings up some awareness and (non-salty) debate on what factors are determined to put someone on the PR.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Riders on the storm
Riders on the storm
Into this house we're born
Into this world we're thrown
Like a dog without a bone
An actor out alone
Riders on the storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom