• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenAce

Smash Ace
Kurt Cobain is a ****ing god.

-.-.
Not all of us live in anime/video game driven worlds.

I'd seriously do research before you start saying that someone "screwed you over" by making your icon someone who created a whole genre of music, was an amazing poet and started the entire landslide of mainstream music. The guy's a legend and one of the most well known musicians from the ****ing 90's.

He seriously is one of my biggest influences. So once again, stop bashing my picture. If you have a problem with it, cry it out. Don't post it on here. I think this idea was great. Stop *****ing.

And listen to this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTWKbfoikeg&ob=av2e

If you haven't heard this, you can go back into your anime world forever and i will never bother you again. But i know you've heard this. You aren't allowed in the 21st century without hearing this.
Maybe he doesn't want to be the guy who blew his head of <_<

Master Raven

Smash Master
Not like any of those musicians died with dignity anyway.

MJ = drug misuse? I don't know exactly what went on with that
Elvis = OD'd while sitting on a toilet
Ol' Dirty ******* = OD'd
John Lennon = shot by some crazed "fan"
Jimi Hendrix = OD'd on sleeping pills and subsequently choked on his own vomit
Eazy E = AIDS
Biggie = shot
Kurt Cobain = blew his own brains out
Tupac = shot
Freddie Mercury = AIDS
Jim Morrison = OD'd on a bathtub in France as a fugitive

So yeah, lesson is: drugs and guns are bad mmk

GreenAce

Smash Ace
so that means you will. good ****. quoted 4ever
Eat a penis. I fixed it.

Taylor your gonna play for like two weeks and go play brawl like every other smasher.

I'm going to play brawl till umvc3 comes out and body everyone. And prove how easy this game is. No troll face needed.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
shove that **** then.

greenace playing brawl again. woopeedoo. just play league faggit

Master Raven

Smash Master
@Seibrik: so far, a couple people don't think I deserve 10th, Xaltis hates the PR theme.

w/e though **** yeah dead musicians

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
You guys should probably make a new thread...since I'm guessing the panel will stay relatively stable, or at least have 2link as a part of it.

2link, make a thread, post the link here, close.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Ol' Dirty ******* from Wu-Tang. Blame GDX lol >_> he picked out musicians for all the black people except Kyon. It's dead musicians anyway so Nas couldn't be used

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ODB was the best dead black rapper left. Although you cant really tell too blatantly who that is in the pic

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
viper and gmoney both argued their points in the panel with more intelligence than you are using right now
and i had been drinking

for real tho lol i knew xaltis would be mad about that

sry it wasn't queerass anime or some ****

i actually wanted them to make you amy winehouse lolololol

btw i think i came up with kyon as freddie mercury....... either way legit legit

AfroQT

Smash Master
REAL TALK FEATURING AFRO:

Xaltis grow the **** up actin like your gonna quit cuz of a ****in pr theme get that 2 y ear old **** the **** outta here bro. For real. Im with everyone else on this, sorry its not some random *** anime. **** bro you didnt even know the people on it (how do you not know some of these people lol) how you gonna hate it. And for real, if you do quit, no one is going to care.

Yo the PR theme for the first time is legit as ****.

Greenace you ****in suck at brawl get the hell over that ****.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
and i had been drinking

for real tho lol i knew xaltis would be mad about that

sry it wasn't queerass anime or some ****

i actually wanted them to make you amy winehouse lolololol

btw i think i came up with kyon as freddie mercury....... either way legit legit
LMAO.
Yo Geoff man come to CFL so we could chill. Garb and others told me your pretty legit lol

Xaltis

Smash Hero
REAL TALK FEATURING AFRO:

Xaltis grow the **** up actin like your gonna quit cuz of a ****in pr theme get that 2 y ear old **** the **** outta here bro. For real. Im with everyone else on this, sorry its not some random *** anime. **** bro you didnt even know the people on it (how do you not know some of these people lol) how you gonna hate it. And for real, if you do quit, no one is going to care.

Yo the PR theme for the first time is legit as ****.

Greenace you ****in suck at brawl get the hell over that sh it.
I'm Afro, talk when I don't know anything.

Master Raven

Smash Master
And this is why it's probably a good time to have a new PR topic and leave the rest of you guys arguing in this one =p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom