• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I would have teamed with you If you asked scrub anytime the past few months or even when I said "let's go to genesis instead of cot5"

But I told Polt on tuesday id team and unless extreme circumstances I don't like ditching

Also register today scrub

radiX/Gallax hydra

Smash Rookie
Soooo, about us splitting up FL. With the new month we have decided to release this to the public: We are splitting. No one(99%) from CFL wants to be a part of this PR system. Its a ******** sytem and total BS. It give no incentive to win and does not provide any information to players to outside regions about who is doing well in FL. Fight this all you want but I have created a PR for CFL with the help of a few smashers. Heres our PR:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Interesting, those reasons you gave are rather strangely worded though.

Soooo, about us splitting up FL. With the new month we have decided to release this to the public: We are splitting. No one(99%) from CFL wants to be a part of this PR system.
I understand these

Its a ******** sytem and total BS.
I have no care for the existence of the PR so this is w/e lol. Everyone else can say what they want here.

It give no incentive to win
PRs give incentive to win? D:

My my, I thought it was just your name on a fancy picture, but I guess that's not enough. What else do you get in CFL? x3

does not provide any information to players to outside regions about who is doing well in FL.
Not entirely true. It gives some insight. It's just not very accurate and not enough people are recognized for their performance x3

Fight this all you want but I have created a PR for CFL with the help of a few smashers.
I have no qualms with you guys making your list. I like the theme lol. Link the thread so I can subscribe~

Oh, and Congrats to Kyon for #4.

:rosalina:

MVD

Smash Master
Seibrik:

I like the pictures lol

Anyyyyway

If u have. System. That's not "bs", please make another list for the whole state, ill post all three of them in op sms se can have some open discusion of where to go from there

gallax

Smash Hero
Sorry no system for the whole state. Go make your SFL PR and if you want to include the CFL PR on this thread then please do.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I love you Radix. I woulda called Zedd so hard if you had told me it was gonna be a PR Theme (PR THEME? GET IT? LOLOLOLOL).

Master Raven

Smash Master
oh em gee so CFL's finally done it.

it's too bad I can't see the pic until I get home on monday since the Hilton has some ****ing ****ty-*** wifi (and cell phone) reception. I mean c'mon, it's the HILTON and it's 2011, and I get this dial-up-level ****?!

edit: saw it after refreshing the image like 6+ times. I like the theme. Now work harder and earn a 10th spot ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom