• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
irl is more serious than the boards. every time a post is given in a forum. not a single **** was given anywhere cuz its a dang forum. nobody can tell the difference between a serious post a troll post a truth post a lie post a stupid post a dumb post or a random post like this one.

so cmon. if u wanna be srs its gotta be irl. not this forum stuff. inb4urtrollinghardcorecuzimdfear and inb4mesayingNANA and inb4mesayinganotherinb4

Xaltis

Smash Hero
irl is more serious than the boards. every time a post is given in a forum. not a single **** was given anywhere cuz its a dang forum. nobody can tell the difference between a serious post a troll post a truth post a lie post a stupid post a dumb post or a random post like this one.

so cmon. if u wanna be srs its gotta be irl. not this forum stuff. inb4urtrollinghardcorecuzimdfear and inb4mesayingNANA and inb4mesayinganotherinb4
You say something?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Oh, it didn't look like he bolded it to me. Maybe you just quote DFEAR a lot and his color goes away for some reason.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Since when did you become DC and Afro anyways?
Thats right i listen to that on a regular basis.

QUESTION MARK

*****s got the GOWT

Nah dfear you gotta do the green ace.

ME: So you're telling me you are blind right now?
Green Ace: We in there.

Yo for Zp sat i just got DeadSpace2 son if i stay at someones house fri or sat then i can play that **** ALL DARK ***** HARDEST AVAILABLE DIFFICULTY.

And im drivin down Sat, i can drive down Fri night if i have a place to stay at.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i wish i could house ppl but i have weston ******* parents, if i did id have like weekly smashfests with food etc :\

GreenAce

Smash Ace
Thats right i listen to that on a regular basis.

QUESTION MARK

*****s got the GOWT

Nah dfear you gotta do the green ace.

ME: So you're telling me you are blind right now?
Green Ace: We in there.

Yo for Zp sat i just got DeadSpace2 son if i stay at someones house fri or sat then i can play that **** ALL DARK ***** HARDEST AVAILABLE DIFFICULTY.

And im drivin down Sat, i can drive down Fri night if i have a place to stay at.
I get of work at 9 tomorrow. And don't have work saturday or sunday. Post ceo party.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
So i have a question.... If I held a smash tourney mid-late july again in naples, would ppl be interested in showing up? This time around id have 4 set ups guaranteed from my house alone so it should run better as well no melee to make it more spacious.

Thoughts?

Masky

Smash Master
So i have a question.... If I held a smash tourney mid-late july again in naples, would ppl be interested in showing up? This time around id have 4 set ups guaranteed from my house alone so it should run better as well no melee to make it more spacious.

Thoughts?
do it on july 16th (my 21st birthday)... we can get crunk, HOLY SMASH PART 2
(if that's allowed in your house lol)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Predictions 4 new PR

GDX and Xaltis (along with other tier lovers :-p) will be on it

HrNUT needs 2 come back and make money yo

I wish Afro cared still he's 2 ****ing good

Lots of great players are playing other games :urg: so I guess I have 2 invest in a PS3 or 360 which 1 should I get?

Two-Ell

Smash Master
depends on which fighters you're into.

BB/GG/AH - PS3

SF/MvC/MK(I think) - 360

personally I'd rather have a PS3, but that's for other reasons besides fighters lol.

:rosalina:

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I know players that play SSFIV and MvC3 on PSN, and MK9 is predominantly played on PSN due to the controller configuration flub that NRS hasn't fixed yet (and the PS3 controller being the preferred controller).

Two-Ell

Smash Master
oooh yeah I forgot watching Ed play MK9 on the PS3.

I know there'd be people playing SF and MvC3 on PS3. It's just more common to see those being played on 360.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
oooh yeah I forgot watching Ed play MK9 on the PS3.

I know there'd be people playing SF and MvC3 on PS3. It's just more common to see those being played on 360.

It's only more common because FL runs SF and MvC3 on 360. Other regions use PS3 mainly for the most part. The reason FL is different is because most of the SF scene runs 360.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
just a lil update from this past weekends metro con "pro" tourny lol

i beat chaz/halberd each one set

chaz beat shiekssbm twice, and halberd one set

i believe thats it... :)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
1. me/chaz (didn't play out finals due to time)
3. Team Rocket Girl grunt number 1453 (some bowser playing chick, not byad)
4. sheikssbm
5. redhalberd (i believe)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Pro tourney huh? Imma just guess FD or SV only singles with items . 4 stocks single elim

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom