• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exdeath

Smash Master
1st off... GDX is definitely good enough to get on the PRs himself but he enjoys having fun. & Im not talking about JUST right now I'm talking about whenever the PR comes around(Well at least the last 3 PRs)... Like I've said in BOTH my posts. I just wanted to stop it before it began this time.

Like when a plethora of players eventually got a win over GDX about 2 or 3 prs ago. Do you remember that huge conversation that we had about splitting the PR into different parts? Do you remember the original debate we had about proper representation between different players from different regions?

Yeah... Look em up and you'll realize that they were all different ways where players without a proper resume have tried to get on the PR...

I'm jus tired of people going "O I beat this 1 person that you guys think is legit! Put me on the PR!"
So, basically, you're several months late to complain. :awesome:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
AWAL, you are kinda wrong. People aren't tooting their own horn, they are just saying their records from tournaments because Snipa/Masky asked them to...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i am SO hyped for this day to be over. Im tired of looking at Rebecca Black's face on this page.

why would god put the first april fools after that song came out on a friday? conspiracy i tell you...

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I like how everybody is ungrateful >_>

NLL will count for next PR period. It is almost done, but they need to confirm a few things.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Whats the GSPRs?

The "I'm not cool enough to watch my little pony" Power Ranking system?
Consisting of only Xaltis.
;p

Everyone else is cool enough

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
ill be moving out hopefully around start of summer.Kinda thinking about going to C.E.O and ill prob hit up a couple more FL tournies later in the summer.

I wanna get in the PR spirit lol.

Hard work pays off.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
OR was it not a joke?
Sigh, i was doing good. Oh well.

Hm. You know that feeling where you're laying down and you need to get up, but you dont want to. And then 2 hours later, you haven't gotten up?

My life.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Guys, you don't need to know who is on the list to PR MM them. You can PR MM an unranked because it just gives you a record vs them. You all should know the basic people that are going to be on: Seibrik, Halzy, myself, Riddle, MVD, Gallax, Mampam, Chaz, Afro, and one other person. You don't need to know their #, just play them.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Damn ESAM just ruined the surprise

I'll be shocked if HrNUT is off...

This better be some GOOD *** Data

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Holy **** guys I'm not in the ****ing PR thingy. I'm just guessing...you can tell what top players are and you can tell the top 13 or so and there is a significant drop after that.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
just gona stick this here

-PR MATCHES FOR NLL 4/2
Player vs Player Sets
Seibrik Vs Mampam 2-0

These are all the ones im aware of, snipa/masky if anyone had you supervise PR matches lemme know. I'll update this post.

Also, MVD brought up a point to me, that 2 times isn't the most amount of times someone COULD meet someone in bracket, given that a combination of winners bracket/grand finals is possible.

However, this is only possible technically if after 2 PR matches (sets) the SET count is 1-1, like in tourny. Only in this instance will a 3rd PR money match be allowed to be played out.

Masky

Smash Master
You can play 3 sets with someone if you for instance lose to them in winners finals, then win the first set of grandfinals

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Yeah, like if Seibrik lost a set to Red Halberd in Grand Finals they would've had to play a third set. It has happened to me and Seibrik before.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Amazing triple Pony Combo.

And come to Tampa Smashfests every thursday. It's no coincidence that Tampa has the most glass canon players in FL. Being consistent in a region like FL is difficult if you don't main MK or are godlike with another high tier. But that doesn't mean you can't ruin everybody's saturday every now and then :)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
yea, a side of calm down would be helpful

im done grinding so all i need now is a ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom