• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
1. ESAM
2. Halzy
3. Seibrik
4. MVD
5. Me/HRNut/Afro?
6. Me/HRNut/Afro?
7. Me/HRNut/Afro? (If not Afro, this is like... Mampam/Chaz/Gallax/Masky)
All IMO of course.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
15 starts to seem like we are just throwing people on there and it isn't difficult. When you are thinking of "TOP RANKINGS" you don't think "Oh damn, number 13 is really good!" No, you look at top 10. That's just how it is...

Masky

Smash Master
Co18 also beat MVD at holy smash for 5th place. I am not sure if that was counted.
Yes we have that.

And everyone who posted a list is wrong. Just chill it'll be out before NLL.

And I'm not gonna be on this. So stop talking about me. :glare:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
the only point halz, that ur missing, is i may have "loses" to those players, but the only unranked i have a losing record to is co18, whom never gave me a rematch but w.e. im 0-1 with him

others im either tied with, like mampam i believe, or i have a winning record vs, like gallax

meanwhile, you have a losing record to esam, like me, to hrnut, afro, and masky.

since polt isn't being counted for the FL pr, my loss to him doesn't hold merrit since NO one beat him that tourny. he was like an OOS player that came and ***** everyone. you have no one to compare his win vs me vs his loss to someone else. he's not an unranked fl player, he's a (prolly ranked) oos player.

if anyone had to play him at whobo in tourny, pools, or anywhere this season in tourny pools, and won, they would have something over everyone that lost to him at holy smash. that is, if we're even counting pools. i forget, so thats up to masky/snipa

point is, i only have a LOSING record to two people besides esam, and thats halz and co18, meanwhile halz has a losing record to afro, hrnut, and masky, which is 3. as far as records goes, i win as far as number of losing/winning records, he only beats me head to head, which would only really matter in the case of a tie.

i have a losing record to unranked co18, he has losing record to unranked masky.

i have losing record to just him (ranked), and he has a losing record to both afro and hrnut.

I'm sorry if i'm sounding repetative, im just tryina make it clear to anyone who's under the impression that halz is just flat out number two.

I don't REALLY care, im just saying its debatable.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Yes we have that.

And everyone who posted a list is wrong. Just chill it'll be out before NLL.

And I'm not gonna be on this. So stop talking about me. :glare:
Ummmm masky... the entire point of this thread is 2 DISCUSS the PR lol!

But congrats... u jus removed my brain from my head and mind****ed me if all our lists are THAT far off...

I mean seriously... there's NO WAY none of us are even close with the top 5 @ least cuz that would b SILLY otherwise..

Then again I can't wait 2 see the data that u guys have compiled

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Hrnut has losses to 2DJeff(one loss), two losses vs kyon, and 3 losses vs prince ramen.

I have beaten kyon 3 times and have beaten ramen twice. Hrnut should not be ranked higher. The only wins that i dont that he has is vs redhalberd and against me.

SOooooooo be sure to remember that. Ive also beaten trump too this season. Dont forget.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I swear y'all r such crabs in a bucket...

Its like ppl r so quick 2 rat out when they beat others on da PR and then try 2 ge themselves on when they haven't even won a full tournament themselves & merely have ANY1 in their region that's ranked.

Like GDX...

GDX is actually pretty damned beast but ppl in his reagion beat him and therefor that's another non-sfl player kicked off of the list. I'm not gonna lie... I want 2 get on da Pr but it gets harder when each region learns to beat their star players and it just seems like sfl pick away the peices in tournaments...

I mean seriously... if SFL is @ a tourney who are probably da ONLY 2 players that can beat them?

HRNUT & RedHalberd

So when u guys from cfl or tampa brag and boast about beating ur areas top players but then LOSE 2 PR players your not used 2 fighting against and then SFL continues 2 take over the PR don't get mad & propose a 15 person pr or propose that the PR should be broken about.

In all honesty

If u play someone enough u will eventually beat THAT PERSON... however wen someone from another area wrecks u it just makes the person u beat look bad.

I guess what I'm saying is that u can't really put 2 much weight on the losses by ppl that pr players play a lot. & also if u beat a pr player from ur area but then lose 2 someone else from another area it makes ur region look weak and it makes ur wins invalid and flukish.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone I'm jus sick of ppl tryina get on a pr w/out even winning a local tourney and beating a diverse amount of great players.

Yeah I myself have a ****ing HUGE DISADVANTAGE but its reality and imma jus pride myself on being fls best sonic (which can b solidified if I travel finally and beat a certain fellow sonic fan in a mm =p @xaltis)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Check out the post again I explained...

& that phrase "crabs in a bucket" means that people keep pulling each other down whenever someone is seemingly on the pathway 2 success.

Basically if u have 10 crabs in a bucket everytime 1 crab manages 2 almost escape another crab will pull it back down.

I'm surprised u never heard that analogy b4

gallax

Smash Hero
I swear y'all r such crabs in a bucket...

Its like ppl r so quick 2 rat out when they beat others on da PR and then try 2 ge themselves on when they haven't even won a full tournament themselves & merely have ANY1 in their region that's ranked.

Like GDX...

GDX is actually pretty damned beast but ppl in his reagion beat him and therefor that's another non-sfl player kicked off of the list. I'm not gonna lie... I want 2 get on da Pr but it gets harder when each region learns to beat their star players and it just seems like sfl pick away the peices in tournaments...

I mean seriously... if SFL is @ a tourney who are probably da ONLY 2 players that can beat them?

HRNUT & RedHalberd

So when u guys from cfl or tampa brag and boast about beating ur areas top players but then LOSE 2 PR players your not used 2 fighting against and then SFL continues 2 take over the PR don't get mad & propose a 15 person pr or propose that the PR should be broken about.

In all honesty

If u play someone enough u will eventually beat THAT PERSON... however wen someone from another area wrecks u it just makes the person u beat look bad.

I guess what I'm saying is that u can't really put 2 much weight on the losses by ppl that pr players play a lot. & also if u beat a pr player from ur area but then lose 2 someone else from another area it makes ur region look weak and it makes ur wins invalid and flukish.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone I'm jus sick of ppl tryina get on a pr w/out even winning a local tourney and beating a diverse amount of great players.

Yeah I myself have a ****ing HUGE DISADVANTAGE but its reality and imma jus pride myself on being fls best sonic (which can b solidified if I travel finally and beat a certain fellow sonic fan in a mm =p @xaltis)
I never get any love, ever.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Check out the post again I explained...

& that phrase "crabs in a bucket" means that people keep pulling each other down whenever someone is seemingly on the pathway 2 success.

Basically if u have 10 crabs in a bucket everytime 1 crab manages 2 almost escape another crab will pull it back down.

I'm surprised u never heard that analogy b4

Master Raven

Smash Master
lol how are we still able to discuss the PR when this ****ing joke is messing up all our posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom