• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mampam

Smash Ace
i still wanna know who the **** decided to hack smashboards......... and yeah...... i meant HACK.......

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Yeah it is quite unfortunate

lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Yeah it is quite unfortunate

lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols lol lols
why is this happening haha lol

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I do.
Cause da bess.

And seibrik, i will accept that challenge. I'm gonna try SO hard to make it onto the PR. Only like, another year. mmy Llittle ppony theme is going to be so epic.

We'd be the best state for sure if we had it

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I do.
Cause da bess.

And seibrik, i will accept that challenge. I'm gonna try SO hard to make it onto the PR. Only like, another year. mmy Llittle ppony theme is going to be so epic.

We'd be the best state for sure if we had it

Ah looks like you do, I should expect that from the leader of the "myy llittle poony group".

Exdeath

Smash Master
I swear y'all r such crabs in a bucket...

Its like ppl r so quick 2 rat out when they beat others on da PR and then try 2 ge themselves on when they haven't even won a full tournament themselves & merely have ANY1 in their region that's ranked.

Like GDX...

GDX is actually pretty damned beast but ppl in his reagion beat him and therefor that's another non-sfl player kicked off of the list. I'm not gonna lie... I want 2 get on da Pr but it gets harder when each region learns to beat their star players and it just seems like sfl pick away the peices in tournaments...

I mean seriously... if SFL is @ a tourney who are probably da ONLY 2 players that can beat them?

HRNUT & RedHalberd

So when u guys from cfl or tampa brag and boast about beating ur areas top players but then LOSE 2 PR players your not used 2 fighting against and then SFL continues 2 take over the PR don't get mad & propose a 15 person pr or propose that the PR should be broken about.

In all honesty

If u play someone enough u will eventually beat THAT PERSON... however wen someone from another area wrecks u it just makes the person u beat look bad.

I guess what I'm saying is that u can't really put 2 much weight on the losses by ppl that pr players play a lot. & also if u beat a pr player from ur area but then lose 2 someone else from another area it makes ur region look weak and it makes ur wins invalid and flukish.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone I'm jus sick of ppl tryina get on a pr w/out even winning a local tourney and beating a diverse amount of great players.

Yeah I myself have a ****ing HUGE DISADVANTAGE but its reality and imma jus pride myself on being fls best sonic (which can b solidified if I travel finally and beat a certain fellow sonic fan in a mm =p @xaltis)
This is quite ignorant. Has it not occurred to you that Florida is just really good and that the reason we will have a random CFL player beat a non-random SFL player and still lose to CFL is because match-ups matter? GDX beats Afro because he is better vs. MK than Afro is vs. Diddy Kong. Gallax is still better than GDX and beats GDX along with most of the players that GDX loses too.

No one is "ratting out" anyone's losses; we're compiling data to ensure that the list is accurate. This isn't a popularity contest. The point of the PR thread is so that OoS knows what is what so that they know when they come to Florida and get knocked out that the players who beat them aren't even in Florida's top 10 (or even top 20 in many cases).

From a point of opinion, I think that GDX is #5 in CFL right now after HRNut, Red Halberd, and Gallax/Mampam.

the only point halz, that ur missing, is i may have "loses" to those players, but the only unranked i have a losing record to is co18, whom never gave me a rematch but w.e. im 0-1 with him

others im either tied with, like mampam i believe, or i have a winning record vs, like gallax

meanwhile, you have a losing record to esam, like me, to hrnut, afro, and masky.

since polt isn't being counted for the FL pr, my loss to him doesn't hold merrit since NO one beat him that tourny. he was like an OOS player that came and ***** everyone. you have no one to compare his win vs me vs his loss to someone else. he's not an unranked fl player, he's a (prolly ranked) oos player.

if anyone had to play him at whobo in tourny, pools, or anywhere this season in tourny pools, and won, they would have something over everyone that lost to him at holy smash. that is, if we're even counting pools. i forget, so thats up to masky/snipa

point is, i only have a LOSING record to two people besides esam, and thats halz and co18, meanwhile halz has a losing record to afro, hrnut, and masky, which is 3. as far as records goes, i win as far as number of losing/winning records, he only beats me head to head, which would only really matter in the case of a tie.

i have a losing record to unranked co18, he has losing record to unranked masky.

i have losing record to just him (ranked), and he has a losing record to both afro and hrnut.

I'm sorry if i'm sounding repetative, im just tryina make it clear to anyone who's under the impression that halz is just flat out number two.

I don't REALLY care, im just saying its debatable.
Red Halberd has a winning record over Poltergust if Afro has a winning record over Red Halberd. Get at him. Compare yourself to him. Mourn in despair, for all hope is lost. Red Halberd is riding a diamond horse.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Red Halberd has a winning record over Poltergust if Afro has a winning record over Red Halberd. Get at him. Compare yourself to him. Mourn in despair, for all hope is lost. Red Halberd is riding a diamond horse.
Omfg I ***ing love you X. I died.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
This is quite ignorant. Has it not occurred to you that Florida is just really good and that the reason we will have a random CFL player beat a non-random SFL player and still lose to CFL is because match-ups matter? GDX beats Afro because he is better vs. MK than Afro is vs. Diddy Kong. Gallax is still better than GDX and beats GDX along with most of the players that GDX loses too.

No one is "ratting out" anyone's losses; we're compiling data to ensure that the list is accurate. This isn't a popularity contest. The point of the PR thread is so that OoS knows what is what so that they know when they come to Florida and get knocked out that the players who beat them aren't even in Florida's top 10 (or even top 20 in many cases).

From a point of opinion, I think that GDX is #5 in CFL right now after HRNut, Red Halberd, and Gallax/Mampam.

Ignorant? Lol all you have to do is pay attention whenever the PR is about to come out and you will notice that people "rant and rave" about beating their local PR player. Its not ignorant its FACT. I'm sorry you probably havent been paying attention to this as much as I have. & I didn't say a CFL player beating a SFL ranked player I said a CFL player BEATING a CFL PR ranked player (GDX & HrNUT mainly) and then LOSING to a SFL PR player. Pay attention 2 what I'm saying(Granted I'll give it to you that it was LONG WINDED so I could understand your confusion) then come at me and say something that could actually be valid against what I'm trying to say.

People need to stop trying to get on the PR when they've ONLY beaten a PR member in their own region yet have had so many losses to various players. PR members normally end up only losing to certain players or not that many players. There is a direct correlation between that and being on the PR in general.

I'm just saying that people should stop tryina get on the PR with such WEAK resume's

Basically what I'm saying is your retort had no purpose towards my comments because your examples were hilariously backwards and you were mainly reiterating things I was saying myself. Good Job Sir!

Exdeath

Smash Master
Ignorant? Lol all you have to do is pay attention whenever the PR is about to come out and you will notice that people "rant and rave" about beating their local PR player. Its not ignorant its FACT. I'm sorry you probably havent been paying attention to this as much as I have. & I didn't say a CFL player beating a SFL ranked player I said a CFL player BEATING a CFL PR ranked player (GDX & HrNUT mainly) and then LOSING to a SFL PR player. Pay attention 2 what I'm saying(Granted I'll give it to you that it was LONG WINDED so I could understand your confusion) then come at me and say something that could actually be valid against what I'm trying to say.

People need to stop trying to get on the PR when they've ONLY beaten a PR member in their own region yet have had so many losses to various players. PR members normally end up only losing to certain players or not that many players. There is a direct correlation between that and being on the PR in general.

I'm just saying that people should stop tryina get on the PR with such WEAK resume's

Basically what I'm saying is your retort had no purpose towards my comments because your examples were hilariously backwards and you were mainly reiterating things I was saying myself. Good Job Sir!

Seeing as GDX doesn't care, Kyon didn't post, Red Halberd is on the PR, and HRNut is on the PR, I can't tell who from CFL cares about the PR and has a win over HRNut/Red Halberd. Who are you talking about?

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Seeing as GDX doesn't care, Kyon didn't post, Red Halberd is on the PR, and HRNut is on the PR, I can't tell who from CFL cares about the PR and has a win over HRNut/Red Halberd. Who are you talking about?
1st off... GDX is definitely good enough to get on the PRs himself but he enjoys having fun. & Im not talking about JUST right now I'm talking about whenever the PR comes around(Well at least the last 3 PRs)... Like I've said in BOTH my posts. I just wanted to stop it before it began this time.

Like when a plethora of players eventually got a win over GDX about 2 or 3 prs ago. Do you remember that huge conversation that we had about splitting the PR into different parts? Do you remember the original debate we had about proper representation between different players from different regions?

Yeah... Look em up and you'll realize that they were all different ways where players without a proper resume have tried to get on the PR...

telling the boards about beating a pr member isnt a rat out lol wtf
I'm jus tired of people going "O I beat this 1 person that you guys think is legit! Put me on the PR!"

2-DJeff

Smash Master
2DJeff beat Hrnut/ He should be on the PR's.

XD
in all honesty i never bragged about this or mention it unless some one asked me. Personally i dont even think its a big deal. ok i beat some one who teaches me alot about this game once. big deal
and i never asked to be on PRs
same with d-torr i told esam that i beat d-torr because he said that i could place top 5 when he is at a tourney and i got 3rd at that tourney btw . i was just proving a point to esam. thats about it. nothing big though

gallax

Smash Hero
Work, thats what happened. Im at disney right now sellin tickets. And in between im on the boards. Hehe. They havent got me yet.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ah, i appreciate the love nick, but i really didnt care about PRs for along while. People beat me all the time but I aint even mad (unless they just brag about it for no reason). :laugh:

Since I'm going back to college in fall (finally! so hyped), imma put ******** amounts of effort for this PR season so that I can be back on in August, before i disappear in a sea of schoolwork and #C code for the next year or so

And i refuse to believe gallax is better than me. He just loses less cause he cares more. WOLOLOLOLOL

WE OUT

/coney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom