• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New(est) Official 2012 Florida PR (Googling is Fun)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Oh, we're talking about anime? I'm watching Chuunibyou, Little Busters (even though it's decent), Sakurasou, Seitokai no Ichizon 2, Sword Art Online, and Tonari no Kaibatsu-kun (probably the best show this season not counting SAO).

As far as older shows are concerned, I'm watching Gurren Lagann mainly. Much like 2link, I like the Romance genre in anime more than anything, but I'll pretty much watch the majority of shows as long as they're interesting (ie. Cowboy Bebop, Ao no Exorcist, Samurai Champloo, Madoka Magica, etc.)

Top 5 fav shows at the moment are Cowboy Bebop, Steins;Gate, Toradora, Clannad: After Story and Samurai Champloo.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Jazz_Panther

my list

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Dude, S;G was mad good. And it's good to see you liked Madoka

that was one of my favs.

I'll have to check out Tonari.
SAO has gone downhill IMO

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
The whole "this isn't Sao but it kinda is also its faeries " thing is downhill.

If they didn't skip to floor 74 on like the 5th episode and spread it out with him beating the game at the end of the anime it would have been amazing.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Oh, we're talking about anime? I'm watching Chuunibyou, Little Busters (even though it's decent), Sakurasou, Seitokai no Ichizon 2, Sword Art Online, and Tonari no Kaibatsu-kun (probably the best show this season not counting SAO).

As far as older shows are concerned, I'm watching Gurren Lagann mainly. Much like 2link, I like the Romance genre in anime more than anything, but I'll pretty much watch the majority of shows as long as they're interesting (ie. Cowboy Bebop, Ao no Exorcist, Samurai Champloo, Madoka Magica, etc.)

Top 5 fav shows at the moment are Cowboy Bebop, Steins;Gate, Toradora, Clannad: After Story and Samurai Champloo.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Jazz_Panther

my list

Xaltis

Smash Hero
The whole "this isn't Sao but it kinda is also its faeries " thing is downhill.

If they didn't skip to floor 74 on like the 5th episode and spread it out with him beating the game at the end of the anime it would have been amazing.
Okay yea I def agree with that. I was thinking it could be a 100 episode long anime or something like that with 100 floors. But oh well I suppose.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
^^^ would have been too repeditive imo.
I knew it was a 25 episode series when it was announced... but... it def fell off.

I mean, <3 Asuna and what not.
But.. c'mon :c

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Anyway guys please watch chibo's stream of youmacon Saturday to cheer me on / hear my commentary cause I'm sure ill get on the Mic

And follow me on @GameDragonx for Twitter updates the best I can.

:phone:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Anyway guys please watch chibo's stream of youmacon Saturday to cheer me on / hear my commentary cause I'm sure ill get on the Mic

Wait what is this now? If I remember I will try to watch. ^^;

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
It's a tourney in Detroit this Saturday - Sunday. Alex strife is running it for smash. Jebailey is running the fgc games like marvel and street fighter . Multiple streams too. Gonna be mad legit

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I only watched that on Adult Swim lol. It was good, like the whole anime series imo. Idk why I haven't taken the time to watch it online on my own.
Brotherhood was never on Adult Swim.

Will do G.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Oh was it?

Well, i knew or was under the impression, that they didn't finish the english sub yet.

Or maybe that was just last year.
My bad.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
They finished it but it took forever lol. I started watching Brotherhood on AS then realized that they were just going to keep looping the same 10 episodes month after month, so I just went online and watched the English Subs.

I don't know why I even bother watching anime in Dubbed, Subbed is almost always better. American voice acting makes me wanna shoot babies sometimes...lmao.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
^^ I usually only watch Subbed. There are very VERY few shows i enjoy that are dubbed, like, deathnote... Black Lagoon... code geass is good...

Hm.

Dunno what else off hand.
But most of my stuff is subbed.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Deathnote and Code Geass were pretty decent in Dubbed, I'll give you those. I also really dig Samurai Champloo's voice acting. Then again it's my favorite anime to this day lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom