• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New(est) Official 2012 Florida PR (Googling is Fun)

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Oh this *****.

Bro. Ritsu is kawaii. And she takes control cause she's the big spoon.
And then she's all like "SILLY YUI"
And then YUI is like:

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Jinrui was gdlk, and your taste is ****.
naw, k-on is legit, dont hate :)

Favorite kawaii genre of anime will always be oreimo tho ;) So hyped for season 2 during spring.

Other good ones are ika musume, A channel, and lucky star. If you love k-on and havent watched the ones mentioned, you'll love em.

Current favorite anime tho is One Piece. **** is so GDLK!

*Clannad is also a really good kawaii genre but its a bit more deep than the typical type.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787

Favorite kawaii genre of anime will always be oreimo tho ;) So hyped for season 2 during spring.

Other good ones are ika musume, A channel, and lucky star. If you love k-on and havent watched the ones mentioned, you'll love em.

*Clannad is also a really good kawaii genre but its a bit more deep than the typical type.
One Piece
I'm not into it nor will I ever be.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick

K-ON! was good. K-ON!! was ****ing terrible.
Ritsu was also the worst character.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
they really made the sequel of an anime with an extra !

lol...asian people

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
^ Pretty much why I can't get into one piece.

The same applies to bleach and all other shonen jump animes.
Except reborn. Reborn I can handle.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Lol yep too many episodes, but its soo good, I don't think it would be as good if it were told using less episodes really. Right now im in the enies lobby arc around the middle, it is so ****ing epic >_< robin's childhood story made me tear pretty hard, even clannad couldn't make me do that
Mink, mio is top tier in that anime :glare:
Worst character would either be azyunan or mugi.

Welp, off to watching OP, gonna try to finish this arc so its not on my mind when exams roll around. 40 more eps to go~

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Oh this thread has gotten interesting for once with all this anime talk. Please keep this up lol.

Y'all *****ing about too many eps need to suck it up. **** is amazing and it aint gonna get any shorter with putting it off. Just get started.

Oh and post MAL pages, so I can see what y'all are into

myanimelist.net/profile/Twolink121 ~

:rosalina:

:phone:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Lol I think mine is TJKuro7

Personally i'd love to get bk into one piece. But it's sooooooooo long and i have too much other ish to watch lol. It'd take me like a year to get caught up.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Yeah, I'm watching Shinseki Yori, Little Busters, To love ru darkness (hentai city), Sword Art and that onii Chan show this season.

And I wanted ti watch medaka box.

Also I just downloaded haruhi.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Lol i'm watching shinsekai yori, naruto, sword art, and clannad. And rewatching a couple old ones like avatar and ghost in the shell.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
All I know is that Ghost in the Shell has some bomb *** music (thanks Kyon) (wait that might be the wrong one ****) and now that Clannad is sad as hell. Emotions do help make a good anime though.

Anime's bringing this thread to life boyzzz

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Oh Ryan to answer your question. Aside from a couple, I actually don't watch much of the current shows. If you look at my list, it's like mostly romance anime lol. I just stick to that genre

:rosalina:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom