• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New(est) Official 2012 Florida PR (Googling is Fun)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exdeath

Smash Master
I eat vegetables+rice almost every day for dinner but my meals def cost at least $4. How the **** are you buying vegetables+rice for less than 50 cents a meal, do you go hard and buy mad bulk in frozen vegetables from costco or something?
Basically. There's almost always a sale somewhere.

Something else that might explain it are the portions that you use; I usually eat about ~2 serving sizes per meal.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I was going to, but there was already ExDeath's tournament, and I don't wanna host a Clubhouse tournament for only SFL.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'll be out of state so a no go for me. Entire month of November is bad

:phone:

Exdeath

Smash Master
Postpone it then, its the week before waba we should all practice together

It's either the week before WABA or the week after, and people aren't going to want to travel afterward. If SFL wants to be at the same tournament as CFL, the differences between Pizzano's and ZP is that Pizzano's a much better venue than ZP, but you can run doubles at ZP. Obviously that's going to rule certain people out, but not everyone in SFL is interested in doubles.

MVD

Smash Master
It's either the week before WABA or the week after, and people aren't going to want to travel afterward. If SFL wants to be at the same tournament as CFL, the differences between Pizzano's and ZP is that Pizzano's a much better venue than ZP, but you can run doubles at ZP. Obviously that's going to rule certain people out, but not everyone in SFL is interested in doubles.
Or we can meet in the middle? Why should either of us go all the way to the other?

Exdeath

Smash Master
Or we can meet in the middle? Why should either of us go all the way to the other?

It is the middle ground for CFL. If you mean for SFL, then because one of us already has a tournament set for the date. Don't get me wrong; I'm not offended if SFL doesn't come, but don't expect CFL to skip a tournament to come to a different one when y'all (and by y'all I mean Justin because he carries SFL on his back) can host a separate tournament and make everyone happy.

MVD

Smash Master
It is the middle ground for CFL. If you mean for SFL, then because one of us already has a tournament set for the date. Don't get me wrong; I'm not offended if SFL doesn't come, but don't expect CFL to skip a tournament to come to a different one when y'all (and by y'all I mean Justin because he carries SFL on his back) can host a separate tournament and make everyone happy.
***** its the week before waba why not hold a clubhouse one where we all can train with one another, I don't get ur logic

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Clubhouse literally is roughly 2 hours from Orlando and SFL. Maybe 3 for Tampa

Either way I'm not attending cause ill be at youmacon in Detroit (watch chibo stream and cheer me on btw ) but you guys play nice and figure something out

2-DJeff

Smash Master
yea but traveling is such a hassel lol. I like all these near by tourneys where i dont have to spend 1hour 45 plus mins in a car lol

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I'll be honest, I agree with MVD on this one. We can help each other big time for waba. Everyone can use it for sure.

My personal dilemma is I'd be unlikely to make it since I'm working a whole lot to ensure I get days off for waba and thanksgiving so I'm going to hope for exdeath's tourney to go on, since i can work during the day, so I can freshen up with one week before waba.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Well im not going t Waba because i dont want to ride on a bus more than 2+ hours right now. If i was going to Waba ill take my chances on how well i do without SFL practice. No efficience. You guys dont need CFL practice anyways. You guys are way better remember? ;)

Also justin whats the end of this PR season?

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Yea I agree, driving to stuart was kinda fun awhile back. Only thing that was dumb was the fine I had to pay for accidentally going thru the sun pass toll but other than that would def. drive to stuart again if I had the time on my hands.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Having a Clubhouse tourney would be better preparation for WABA for the entire state, as well as having more time/space, and a Smash-exclusive tourney. It would ultimately behoove everyone more despite its location.

Exdeath

Smash Master
To clarify, PEG is happening no matter what because there are multiple businesses (Pizzano's and Gamestop) that arrange their time to take care of it. Even if everyone else was going to a clubhouse tournament, I would still fulfill my obligation to be the TO for PEG. SFL is certainly welcome to attend.

thank you for the discussion.

Not sure if serious.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
.............. I'm going to disregard my thoughts on this and not post my feelings on it. However Riddle is there is a tournament and I have a ride I Will be going to it.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
And then you guys wonder why SFL stops giving a **** about hosting separately.

You guys have multiple MULTIPLE tournaments and SFL/NFL is lacking in skill compared to SFL. You have chances to practice/learn from the better (although not by much) players and have a huge showing, yet you decide that it is more important to not let a business down considering you could just say "no."

If you don't care about getting better, I understand (And it would explain a lot for a few players) but hosting a tournament in a worse region when there is a regional THE NEXT WEEK AND YOU WANT TO PLAY THE BEST YOU CAN PLAY is ******** considering it is going to deter people that want to go train with SFL but can't because they don't have a ride/full car.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
And then you guys wonder why SFL stops giving a **** about hosting separately.

You guys have multiple MULTIPLE tournaments and SFL/NFL is lacking in skill compared to SFL. You have chances to practice/learn from the better (although not by much) players and have a huge showing, yet you decide that it is more important to not let a business down considering you could just say "no."

If you don't care about getting better, I understand (And it would explain a lot for a few players) but hosting a tournament in a worse region when there is a regional THE NEXT WEEK AND YOU WANT TO PLAY THE BEST YOU CAN PLAY is ******** considering it is going to deter people that want to go train with SFL but can't because they don't have a ride/full car.
esam no one in CFL, well at least the UCF area wonders/thinks that. :p sorry man

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
No wonder you all suck, striving for THAT GLORIOUS #9-10 SPOT ON THE POWER RANKING

-_-

(Not directed to Kyon/GDX/HRNut)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I dunno. I see where tony is coming from. Building a relationship with numerous businesses is really important in the long run for his tourney series. So I can see why he would say that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom