• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 'New' British thread, the Brawl scene and UK & Ireland Brawl Friends Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

TW Darken Ender

Smash Rookie
I ordered my Brawl and Freeloader last Monday, so they should be arriving soon. When they do, I'll put up my FC here and look forward to playing with you all! ^_^

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
oo, i honestly would come, but newcastle is a little far for me. i can't really afford to travel that far atm lol. also i'm SUPPOSED to be revising for end of years at that point.

if there's ever a tournament nearer to london i'll definitely turn up :D it'd be quite interesting to see how well/bad i play.

is there a guy called john on this thread? i have you added on brawl, but i rarely seem to beat you *shakes fist* you are really good. i swear the random lag spikes always make me suicide/egg roll to oblivion in the occasional matches i'm winning though :(

Kone

Smash Master
S.bowser you got msn?? im just collecting them to chat to all the new players? and newcastle is far distance wise, but its really cheap from london. Ive held quite a few tournies up here and what usually happens is the londoners get on the same coaches there and back. Hence, your with otheres which takes away the boringness of the travelling. Past that, national express coaches do 'funfares' from london to most places in the UK. You can get to newcastle/sunderland area for £10-20 return normally.

Although the date might not be appropiate hopefully you don't mind about the travel and could think about making a future tourney of mine ^^( which i think ill do early sept)

ed

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
just to let all know. I have Us brawl (+ freeloader) ^_^

I'll put my code up later on but I won't be playing people online much I'm afraid as I've got work to do.

Kone

Smash Master
For those that maybe interested in coming to TKI, the first large UK brawl tourney, and are from down south or london :

For those travelling from the south or london funfares are now available. Funfares are really really cheap tickets if you travel from london to any destination. Go to nationalexpress.com .

Suggestions :

Friday 23rd May ->

09:30 (DEPART) 16:40 (ARRVE) = £7 !!!
13:00 20:25 = £7
16:30 23:45 =£7

Sunday 25th May ->

07:15 14:40 = £1
08:35 16:10 = £7
14:25 21:40 = £7

SO, if your coming from london this will either cost you £14 return or £8 return. That is amazingly cheap. Yes, it takes a while, but heck its worth it for the price.

I know charles has booked the late coach on both days ;)

For those that aren't from london but want to travel cheap go through london eg

brighton -> london CHANGE london -> sunderland i.e. book TWO funfares. You can normally make it so that the change is of very little time.

If you book quickly then it'll stay at seven each way. When charles booked yesterday he got it for £2 return LOL.

London get on it! if youre all on the same coaches you wont feel the time ;) . It will be worth it!

Pugwash

Smash Rookie
Name: Pugwash, Brawl Nick: Sex
Brawl Code:0044-2644-2499
Location (will help people find local players as well): North of Scotland, Wick.
MSN - AIM - Other Messengers: roberta1945@hotmail.com

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Hm. Can't remember if I posted this here:

Name: Soluble Toast. Brawl name: ToasT
Brawl Code: Under avatar
Location (will help people find local players as well): Scotland
MSN - AIM - Other Messengers: KameDes04@hotmail.com

Mr P

Smash Ace
Oi Scottish people if you have any pride you'd post in the scottish thread !!!! I'd like to maybe give some of you new guys some games so if we talk on msn we can organise that.

Kone

Smash Master
Nice to see new faces Crookedstep, evilwart, multiplaya, Soluble Toast and susu_atari posting on this thread =)

susu_atari = do you have msn or aim? I live in sunderland and it isnt a massive distance between us if you ever want to play. Im trying to get a north east scene on the go and leeds touches on that imo.

Passed that for all new faces im hosting the first UK brawl tournament May 24th in Sunderland. Housing is provided the friday/saturday night to accomodate your travelling needs. The tournament itself will be hosted on the saturday and will include a singles and doubles tourney. Bout 30 people are coming so far, please let me know if your interested or contact me on msn ceddon@hotmail.com.

If your from London you can get a coach for £8 return! you cant beat that. Yes it takes a while for the price and fact you can get housing solves it all. www.nationalexpress.com

If anyones intersted thread is here http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=158843

Ed

FoulPlay

Smash Lord

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Hey guys any discussions for when the next melee tournament is

Not really a fan of brawl if I be honest.

DarkBlue

Smash Cadet
Name: Tony
Brawl Code: 3050-7481-4814
Location-North London (Soon..)
Email-DarkDarkBlue@live.com

Wont be back in England till late June so I'mma miss TK1 ;-;
Lookin' forward to getting involved in the UK brawl scene when time and money allow.

Hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom