• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 'New' British thread, the Brawl scene and UK & Ireland Brawl Friends Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

J0RDY

Smash Journeyman
name: J0rdy
code: 2793-2068-3237
msn + email: jordy-is-not@hotmail.co.uk

I'm a falco player, not too good atm but hoping for exp. Any chance of tournies being more southern than london Kone? Thanks

Mac Matrix

Smash Cadet
Here's mine (at last. ^^)

Name: K.Mac
Brawl Code: 3093-8524-6455
MSN: The_Oedipus_Hacker@hotmail.co.uk

(If you want my Wii FC (to swap replays, custom stages etc) ask me in MSN.)

(I'm sick of playing against Americans, too much lag. I -really- need someone from the UK to give me a good 1-on-1 anyway, primarily so I can find out if I picked up the game quick enough, secondly to test my Internet. I have a bad feeling I have an absolutely appauling connection even to local online matches. >< need confirmation.)

edit.

I have played some random online battles. So if anyone has spotted a yellow Yoshi that may be me. xD)

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Here's mine (at last. ^^)

Name: K.Mac
Brawl Code: 3093-8524-6455
MSN: The_Oedipus_Hacker@hotmail.co.uk

(If you want my Wii FC (to swap replays, custom stages etc) ask me in MSN.)

(I'm sick of playing against Americans, too much lag. I -really- need someone from the UK to give me a good 1-on-1 anyway, primarily so I can find out if I picked up the game quick enough, secondly to test my Internet. I have a bad feeling I have an absolutely appauling connection even to local online matches. >< need confirmation.)

edit.

I have played some random online battles. So if anyone has spotted a yellow Yoshi that may be me. xD)
S****horpe got censored :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I think Yeniths and skalor live in Lincolnshire. you should see if you can get some games with them

Mac Matrix

Smash Cadet
S****horpe got censored :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I think Yeniths and skalor live in Lincolnshire. you should see if you can get some games with them
lmao. I was hoping it'd say Sfemaleprivateparthorpe like an old chatroom I used to use at school did.

Found Yeniths and PMed him, hope he'll respond back, want to be sure he's cool with me adding / talking to him. Can't find skalor though.

A little more on topic - If anyone here is from around S*unthorpe and able to get in I wouldn't say no to a possible meetup / offline fight, as online lags way too much for me it seems.

Duckys

Smash Apprentice
Name: Ducky
Brawl code: 4554-1423-8175
Been playing since the N64 version, feel free to add me, PM me if you do. :]

craiigg

Smash Lord
LOL at scott, too good. Where the **** have you been dood?!
and charles atleast give them a link >_______>;

Ducky, theres another guy up in bedford i think. Koop_88 give him a PM
Anyone from Reading ^___________^

Tunster

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone.

Feel free to add me (please PM when you do so).

Code: 2320-7718-3553

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Do you guys even add eachother

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
LOL at scott, too good. Where the **** have you been dood?!
and charles atleast give them a link >_______>;

Ducky, theres another guy up in bedford i think. Koop_88 give him a PM
Anyone from Reading ^___________^

I'm reppin dem ends with a mean *** D3!

luigidude90

Smash Apprentice
This thread is for brawl codes. If you don't play online theres no point in making that kind of post
oh... well i may aswell get my code then cos my friend and i like to do team games on occaision.

EDIT: right here it is 0516-8717-4025

anyone who adds me, PM me

VA

Smash Hero
Well the thread is partially devoted for codes and they guy made a post with a code post template. I think Ben was just saying, there was no point in posting it with no code, maybe he could have introduced himself instead or something.

Ben gets so much bashing it's untruuuuue. Ben: just stop posting lol, it would save you lot's of trouble. or just learn how to post.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Well the thread is partially devoted for codes and they guy made a post with a code post template. I think Ben was just saying, there was no point in posting it with no code, maybe he could have introduced himself instead or something.

Ben gets so much bashing it's untruuuuue. Ben: just stop posting lol, it would save you lot's of trouble. or just learn how to post.
I just thought theres no point in posting up 'Brawl FC- I don't play brawl online' and why shold I stop posting V.A.?

brod1986

Smash Apprentice
Hi Guys

1118-1682-3796
Nuneaton, Warwickshire,
If you wanna add me just send me a PM so that I can add you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom