• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New and Twice Improved NC Brocator Thread

BEHR

Smash Hero
Aight Bro so are you bringing Hickory?

and your VCR?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Weren't you high that day anyway?

I did at GE. I Baired Kidd into Scha's Falcon Punch on Brinstar when he was facing the opposite way from us on the platform. Too good.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I sold my soul to the devil by MK dittoing Sushi man yesterday to win a Brawl tourney, yay.

Back to Melee.

LoZR can Twitch and I use the team name "NC Catfish" tomorrow? We will do MUCH better this time, I promise.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Cause its Adorable and cause he is the most Badass Bear.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Alex, you've played my Brawl GaW recently, am I any good with him? What should I work on?

I'm thinking about comparing my placings because I went all IC at my last tourney and I got like 5th or 7th or something. I wanna see how well I do with GaW.

Granted, I don't really play GaW at all like I do IC. Hell, I don't even know why I had him listed as one of my mains, since none of you guys ever saw him, well aside from that one Jewbilee vid.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I'm going to be a Smash Brothers ***** next semester.

I'm going to get Smash Transmitted Diseases.

lord karn

Smash Master
Alex, you've played my Brawl GaW recently, am I any good with him? What should I work on?

I'm thinking about comparing my placings because I went all IC at my last tourney and I got like 5th or 7th or something. I wanna see how well I do with GaW.

Granted, I don't really play GaW at all like I do IC. Hell, I don't even know why I had him listed as one of my mains, since none of you guys ever saw him, well aside from that one Jewbilee vid.
He was pretty good. I've never really played any other GaWs so I don't really know what they do.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua

1. You got 5th
2. Michael (KSK) mains GaW. I'm sure he can give you a few tips. Do some GaW dittos to see who's the best brawl GaW in the state lol
3. btw GaW is an amazing teams character in Brawl (or so I've heard)
-sigh-

Talk about Brawl XD
No

Whenever is fine.
Give me a date, I might show up if I can.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I really dont know whenever PP wants to come is fine.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
PLUR, since I've never seen your Game and Watch... I'm going to spout random things:

Use Turtle
Don't roll. ever.
Use Dthrow. Always
Bucket halves the momentum when knocked away, making G&W like a mid-heavy weight now >.>
When the opponent is in the air, use Upair, not only does it setup for moves, the wierd gravity part also refreshes your moves
Use Dtilt; it's your best ground move
Fair is his most reliable kill move
You can die from UpB the same way as Snake, don't get grabbed XD
Use turtle AS AN APPROACH on the ground only. In the air, it is extremely easy to just DI up and punish
Do lots of MMs with meeeeee

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
my tech skill is slowly coming back to me but playing comps is absurdly boring so who in greensboro wants to play me tomorrow?

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
hahaha free memories... its been so long since i've shuffld -attempts to dig all his hardstyle out of his harddrive-
hey behr you back in town yet cus if so i demand you let me and pepper come over tomorrow so i can get some marth practice i gotta learn to not suck again by herb don wanna embarace my bros ya know? =p

Top Bottom