• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New and Twice Improved NC Brocator Thread

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
GofG and Foxy kinda suck, you won't learn much.
lol thats not very nice.. theres not a whole lot to be ''tought'' for competative smash anyhow other than physical buttons you push for things like wavedashing after that its all practice and repitition youll learn how to space properly and what combos work by playing other people

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Just chill with saying **** like that.

I doubt people care if someone isn't apparently as good as you are.

I played Foxy at his fest, and he doesn't suck.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I know he doesn't suck, but I always say that Foxy sucks. It's just a thing. Like how I'm always flaming Brawl when KillerSOS is around.

btw is g'boro gonna be at the PLUR's tourney on the 10th?

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Nothing is really up to me because I don't have my license yet.

If Charlie is willing to drive, then I might go, but maybe not because everyone said Melee didn't have a big turnout at the last one.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
tomorrow? Or the tourny? Either way prly not i work the weekend of the tourny and i went to foxys last weekend not really feeling the drive two weekends in a row and @ zero that excuse is reserved for me

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Dark Hart, I took physics, this will make you feel better

- Law of Inverse Lethal Magnitude

The destructive potential of a weapon is inversly proportional to its size.

First Corollary - Small and cute will always overcome big and ugly. Also know as the A-Ko phenomenon.

You can ignore the First Corollary part

SampsUn

Smash Rookie
GofG and Foxy kinda suck, you won't learn much.
Well played, kind sir. Besides; I don't think Foxy or GofG are really that bad. I just went to my first smash tournie tonight in Rocky Mount. The one that Chris hosted. Absolutely amazing experience. It's not like I have anyone else local to teach me anyways. I'm glad I have both of them to train me.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I did not go cause Vilts phone died and he left his charger in Kentucky.

GofG

Smash Champion
Well played, kind sir. Besides; I don't think Foxy or GofG are really that bad. I just went to my first smash tournie tonight in Rocky Mount. The one that Chris hosted. Absolutely amazing experience. It's not like I have anyone else local to teach me anyways. I'm glad I have both of them to train me.
I am fairly sure that Josh hosted it.

also lol darkhart, you can't even beat foxy's falcon. also i suck because i didn't own the game from july until last night.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
i did not go cus i worked T.T i wish i had weekends off >.<

-raises hand- i can beat foxy's falcon do i get a cookie? (i likes cookies)

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
it means you get to call foxy and i bad :D
that is not edable sir... -goes to find cookies to nom nom on-

and slightly more on topic behr are you free to play tomorrow at all cus im goin to peppers reguardless to play him for a bit but i need practice against more than one person >.>

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I am fairly sure that Josh hosted it.

also lol darkhart, you can't even beat foxy's falcon. also i suck because i didn't own the game from july until last night.
Lets see... last time I played Foxy I beat him pretty consistently (maybe 70/30 me?), and he never beat my Falco, which is who I'd use against him in a tourney. You were there, I'd though you'd remember.

Malk

Smash Champion
lol at dark hart trying to flame other people

ahahahahahaha

anyway gofg no johns I have never owned the game

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Top Bottom