• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Dude, I got an infraction for saying I D more S than 2% in the DSing Power Rankings thread. Finally. I was trying, like, so hard, and they weren't giving me anything.

I'm ecstatic, bros.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I don't really want a temp ban (thanks super cool mod bros and Lucas for getting Buzzkill to get them to stop the fun), so I'll be sitting out for a while.

ptown

Smash Ace
dear yeroc,

i have a lot, A LOT of "broken" gc controllers. i have a gc controller graveyard.

if you know how and would be willing to fix them, i can give you some controllers to mess with. or at least, you can take some to if you want some for your frankentroller experiments.

M.K

Level 55
The Play-N-Trade near Crossroads has G-Cube controllers. I got a really nice Platinum one there.
Don't buy the white ones >_< Very cheap.

xZapdosx

Smash Apprentice
1) xZapdosx
2) Greenville, NC
3) AIM: lordofzapdosx

can you add me? anyone play near ECU?

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
1) xZapdosx
2) Greenville, NC
3) AIM: lordofzapdosx

can you add me? anyone play near ECU?
Well know one will add you, but I know that Pac! and Darksyde play around there, Melee though, It's better than Brawl, so if you were looking for Brawl sorry, but you should play Melee.

The Play-N-Trade near Crossroads has G-Cube controllers. I got a really nice Platinum one there.
Don't buy the white ones >_< Very cheap.
PnT @ Crossroads has Cube controllers? Since when?

Flameheart

Smash Rookie
Yes you do.

See, this is why G-boro need to hold a coughmeleecough tourney. So many people are there.
I agree. I was thinking about hosting tournaments on the UNCG Campus, but I'm not sure what to turn out would be. I'd be more interested in Brawl, but there are alot of people here to who play Melee also.

Sup AIDS. In a way, I feel like I've known you for a while.

Gboro is packed.
It could be that we both have pretty ridiculous nicknames. =). But, I've heard alot about you. I main Marth, so whenever I use him with friends that have gone to tournaments, they always compare me to you.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well, sometimes AIDS and peepee are very tough to distinguish from eachother, so that's pretty cool.

Good stuff on playing Marth btw.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I agree. I was thinking about hosting tournaments on the UNCG Campus, but I'm not sure what to turn out would be. I'd be more interested in Brawl, but there are alot of people here to who play Melee also.
Yeah, most of G'boro is Melee, but if you want a nice turnout, I'd say do both games. Malk would be happy to help you run it, and he goes to UNCG. There also a bro that goes by Krii there. NC needs more tourneys. If you can actually get it going, you'll get plenty of people to come, promise.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
You cant mess with the nc legends. They could ban us all but the catfish will never die. We have built too strong of a community

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
We gonna recover and beat some tail.

LoZR, I meant to give you better practice bro. I'll be in great shape by TO4 aight? Your Catfish combos are too strong!

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
You cant mess with the nc legends. They could ban us all but the catfish will never die. We have built too strong of a community
Yo LoZR, you planning on coming to the Raleigh/Chapel Hill area anytime before TO4? (Besides a Billfest of course) I'd like some practice versus people who'd **** me, plus you're just an awesome bro to chill with.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Good lord DrPp. seven posts a day on average? This seems like it's becoming an unhealthy habit, maybe?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer

Good lord DrPp. seven posts a day on average? This seems like it's becoming an unhealthy habit, maybe?
Good lord ZIO, snooping other people's accounts liek a stalker? Unhealthy habit maybe =p?

I post on here and the Marth boards. That's pretty much it. Oh yeah, and this one spam thread that's been open forever now...

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Good lord ZIO, snooping other people's accounts liek a stalker?
Wh-what!?! Like a stalker? N-no no way. The option is there to be used . . .

Dammit, now you and thunder both have called me an stalker. What do I do when all I have is the internet? I'm no stalker, you should no. :embarrass

Flameheart

Smash Rookie
Well, sometimes AIDS and peepee are very tough to distinguish from eachother, so that's pretty cool.

Good stuff on playing Marth btw.
Thanks. Ever since Melee, I knew Marth was my character.

Yeah, most of G'boro is Melee, but if you want a nice turnout, I'd say do both games. Malk would be happy to help you run it, and he goes to UNCG. There also a bro that goes by Krii there. NC needs more tourneys. If you can actually get it going, you'll get plenty of people to come, promise.
SWEET! I'm pretty excited for it. I'm thinking of making a school only tourny to raise awareness and get some assistance. Then try to make it open to all.

Top Bottom