• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

BEHR

Smash Hero
Ah Raleigh to far away. o;

Off Topic- You know you like Teddiursa.

Trulinkmaster

Smash Rookie
Hi Brandon here in Greensboro, NC. Just puttin my handle out there in case anyone in the Greensboro area needs someone to samsh it up.

Trulinkmaster

Smash Rookie
Add me to the Greensboro List

Hi, Brandon here. I'm in the Greensboro area and want to be added to the locator list. I'd like to get involved in tournies and casual play with others in the area. My e-mail is blmedley@uncg.edu - THNX

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol yes, I think that I just barely made it in time. Too good Dark Hart, giving me Youtube hints to put up Melee vids. Wish I had those matches with LoZR worked out, that would've made things so much better.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol, he was violently ****** me(for the most part), I think I just had the slight advantage of having a matchup that LoZR didn't play against too often. I'll mess around with the tape some more, just in case I did miss something.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Speedsk8er and Karn, you guys are awesome. Sorry you couldn't enter the first tourney, but Team Falcon was too good Speedsk8er. DDR- how'd you beat me by pressing only right Karn?!? Good job on second Speedsk8er, $25 gift card to a Play-n-Trade you never go to. =P Epic Guilty Gear battle, Karn, but I win. Stop sandbagging in Pool Chris! That wasn't fair, jk. Karn, you were just hilarious at Pool. Congrats for First and Second in the second Smash tourney you two. I need to play more...

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Speedsk8er and Karn, you guys are awesome. Sorry you couldn't enter the first tourney, but Team Falcon was too good Speedsk8er. DDR- how'd you beat me by pressing only right Karn?!? Good job on second Speedsk8er, $25 gift card to a Play-n-Trade you never go to. =P Epic Guilty Gear battle, Karn, but I win. Stop sandbagging in Pool Chris! That wasn't fair, jk. Karn, you were just hilarious at Pool. Congrats for First and Second in the second Smash tourney you two. I need to play more...
Aww yeeeeeeh! I would have won if Alex would've killed himself one more time. >:3 My mindgames are awesome.

Yeayuhz, Team Falcon was WAAAAAAAAAY too good. ^_^

Good ****, guys. We gotta do it again.

My Ice climbers played so bad today. :(

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
No, it was double-elimination, you'd have to beat him one more time. :p Falcon Punch ftw!!
You think your Ice Climbers were bad? What about my Diddy?!? We totally got to it again!
btw are you going to try to hitch a ride with Karn and Bill to CH3?

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
No, it was double-elimination, you'd have to beat him one more time. :p Falcon Punch ftw!!
You think your Ice Climbers were bad? What about my Diddy?!? We totally got to it again!
btw are you going to try to hitch a ride with Karn and Bill to CH3?
When is CH3 again? I'd like to go.

I'm so angry that I left my wallet at home. I missed out on MISHEIF MAKERS AND CASTLE SHIKIGAMI 3. D:

Aw yeeeeh!! That kid that said he looked up to me for winning with Kirby. I'M A ROLE MODEL! yeayuhz!

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
When is CH3 again? I'd like to go.

I'm so angry that I left my wallet at home. I missed out on MISHEIF MAKERS AND CASTLE SHIKIGAMI 3. D:

Aw yeeeeh!! That kid that said he looked up to me for winning with Kirby. I'M A ROLE MODEL! yeayuhz!
I know right? You should've brought you wallet bro.

CH3 is on the 5th of July.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
I know right? You should've brought you wallet bro.

CH3 is on the 5th of July.
Are you guys leaving on the 4th? Because I'll be at my aunt's place in Rocky Mount on that day, celebrating her birthday. I think I'll be getting back that night though.

Galeon

Smash Ace
So yea, I'm coming up to NC to visit family from the 28th'ish up through the 4th of July. Anyone gonna be up to playing around Raleigh/Durham?

BEHR

Smash Hero
So yea, I'm coming up to NC to visit family from the 28th'ish up through the 4th of July. Anyone gonna be up to playing around Raleigh/Durham?
Thats where everybody pretty much Smash is at for Brawl.

Galeon

Smash Ace
awesome, fast responses o_o.

I'll have more specific info on my location the closer we get to the weekend. I'd be up for a nice big Brawlfest/tournies.

BEHR

Smash Hero
DR.PP if you read this want to play Melee and Brawl at my house?

O;

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I've been meaning to talk to you about that BEHR. I have a sort of complicated situation though, and I think that it would be better to discuss over PMs. We all know that very important things are talked about here.
Also, sup Galeon. I've seen one video of your Lucas, and it was pretty nice. Too bad I can't travel to Raleigh to play you. Raleigh is a real chill place though.
Krii: I hope to see you there when I go too.

Top Bottom