• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
BEHR POWERSSZZZ!!!

Try Target on Sunday. Call in the morning, or best buy. Most of the big stores get their wiis on saturday evenings or nights. I got mine in target last week on sunday morning. Check store opening times.
Walmart= Phail btw.

I couldn't resist posting behr powers when seeing your name.

BEHR

Smash Hero
BEHR POWERSSZZZ!!!

Try Target on Sunday. Call in the morning, or best buy. Most of the big stores get their wiis on saturday evenings or nights. I got mine in target last week on sunday morning. Check store opening times.
Walmart= Phail btw.

I couldn't resist posting behr powers when seeing your name.
I'll give it a shot. Thanks for some info.

Whats I get my Wii and once I find a Way to play online we are going to be BRAWLIN!

o;

xS A M U R A Ix

Smash Ace
I'm having trouble finding a Wii in Raleigh too, every****ingwhere is sold out. Supposedly there might be some coming in tomorrow, so we'll see.

Is that tournament at pembroke still going on?

BEHR

Smash Hero
I'm having trouble finding a Wii in Raleigh too, every****ingwhere is sold out. Supposedly there might be some coming in tomorrow, so we'll see.

Is that tournament at pembroke still going on?
I guess I will call in the morning.

Why is is it so hard to find one in this state.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
MATT... you are not from raleigh... YOU ARE FROM HENDERSON... nigggah...

and for people wanting 2 know information about the pembroke tourney... I HAVE NO FREAKING CLUE WHAT IS GOING ON... neither does 7thFonon/Valentinez_Speshul/Cyclops4ever so we are clueless just as much as yall are... just ask the guy... Afro... he's the one that got 7thFonon 2 post the information up... he should be on that thread about the pembroke tourney...

BUT I DO KNOW ONE THING FOR SURE... ME AND DAMA GONNA KICK YALL BUTTS... MONEY MATCHES EVERY WHERE...

Jaqen

Smash Rookie
Andrew
IGN: Jaqen
Location: Charlotte/Mooresville/Gastonia... I'm everywhere, but live in Mooresville.
AIM: andrewzro

Feel free to IM/PM me for a game! And I definitely want to find people from the area to meetup with and play some. Anyone interested?

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
im rawfuls obviously
AIM: Rawfu1s
MSN: rawfuls@live.com

neways im up for playing brawl or melee just hit me up and i'll show up and play (i dont have a wii yet they're f'n impossible to find)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I don't know what happened. Last night, me, LoZR, and Thunder went to Raleigh. Too much fun was to be had. I also think it's funny all the strange looks I get from purposefully giving up the match. Although, I'm gonna have to stop that. It gets old and annoying and people won't think I'm that good.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Hey there! I am Seth, usually use n3g4t1v3 but Wii is limited to 5 characters. I live in Morganton, but you might as well call it Hickory, because Morganton is pretty much nowhere.

AIM me at snowmanseth or MSN at snowmanseth@hotmail.com or ICQ at 497896475

I'll be attending UNCC in the fall, so I will be requesting to be changed to Charlotte in around august.
Seth? Didn't I play against you and your brother at the Carolina Games Summit?

SiSiMeN

Smash Rookie
Alias -Nemi
City - Fletcher
IM Handle - pandoratranquil
Wii #: 5857 7669 9325 0945
Brawl FC: 5455-9053-0626

I am the most bad *** Yoshi in North Carolina baby! just kidding, lol n I wouldn't know that since I have not even played anyone that beat me in a stock 1v1 (not because I have an ego, because I live in Fletcher, and don't know anyone better than me here)

But yea, if you live in hendersonville or fletcher or somewhere around that and want to play, hit me up. (we can play online but I can not deal with that .5 second lag response)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sk8er! Go to Raleigh somewhere tonight! Get a hold of someone. My, LoZR, Thunder, and Beans is comin' to Raleigh tonight to brawl some. :bee:

Tronny Bonney

Smash Rookie
I just moved down here from New York so you can add me to the list. I'm inside Charlotte btw.

If anyone want to play Brawl then send an IM; Known Radio. Hopefully NC will be holding Brawl as well as Brawl tournies to attend. ;D

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion

xS A M U R A Ix

Smash Ace
****it don't go support the anti-brawl scene. Just keep giving the game a chance. Gotta figure out away around the stupid defensey-ness of Brawl and it'll be good.

Got my Wii finally, message me here or on aim if you wanna play

Alias -xSAMURAIx
City - Raleigh
IM Handle - xo johnnylove ox
Brawl FC: 1375-7197-6677

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You know what? Forget this stupid rant I had posted.

I support it, meanwhile I support Brawl. I'm in for a good time. I don't care if I win or lose, if I'm having a good time.

Top Bottom