• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

Shou

Smash Cadet
Man the gamestop tournaments were ****. We had to use the wii-mote which I felt like a cripple using. Couldn't even find the B button until I wanted to shield in sudden death and when I went to do it, my shield button turned out to be my special button. GG.

I dunno why gamestop has to be so gay. I woulda taken it easy if they had allowed GC controllers but I ended up looking like mega scrub because I could barely even move my character >_<
Seriously, I couldn't even do anything. What made things worse was I got the smashball and pressed A, so I ended up dying 'cause the gay controller wouldn't let me get back on. I'm pissed some 11 year old ended up winning it.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
I'm on wifi a lot of the time so yeah, everyone that wants to play me should. Message me or whatever.

edit: zio, .pwn, and pom - added you all

POM

Smash Apprentice
good games munk, gotta get hw done though. last match was fun haha...suicide klaw for sudden death haha

fritzscoot

Smash Cadet
ya i have had a major lack of sleep too lol. Just about fell asleep during my organic chem test i took 10 min ago!

BUT now that that is over im gonna play smash all day! So anyone who wants to play me my friend code is 1719-2854-6176 and my sn is fritzscoot, so give me an IM and ill be more than happy to brawl it out!

Lowki

Smash Rookie
Hey its been a while since ive posted, been busy with school and everything but me Kev, Exile, and dragonstriker(lol he hates that name), and a couple other people are still here in Wilmington, NC

Malk

Smash Champion
haha that's funny Lowki, I was just trying to convince everyone to go out to Wilmington
We might just with your new inspirational post

You'll just be waiting in the gamestore for us at all times right?

edit: no johns samurai, Karn Bill and NCbobby all won their stupid nunchuk tournies

Lowki

Smash Rookie
That would be cool to have everybody come down and play in Wilmington again, except that the game store closed down about 3 months ago >.< and theres not enough room in my apartment to do anything. But I got SSBB up and running and trying to find people to play online. I posted my brawl FC for anyone that wants to add it

xS A M U R A Ix

Smash Ace
I'll play in Raleigh too if I can find a ride there. Where would people be playing?

And yeah I know, dumb excuses. Some people are just better at picking up a new controller owning with it I guess. (that was my first time even touching a wii controller, lol)

I <3 brawl.

ZDAN

Smash Cadet
I'm in Winston-Salem!
I've never played in Tourneys/I'm kinda mediocre, but I'd love to play with other people in the area (well, all of NC) other than my friends.

Brawl code: 4897-5600-0003
AIM me at: Okitaz

TLOZ

Smash Journeyman
I didnt know the triforce wasnt up here! Well here is the info:

1. Kory aka T-LOZ
2. Jeremy aka 59JS/The Warlock Warrior/The King/The DORF!

3. Hometown: Enfield, but you can list us under Enfield, R. Mount, and G-Vegas

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
hey guys its been a while , corey you wanna play tomorrow ? .. i dont know if i can goto raleigh i might have a lot of school work to do , but i may be able to play friday .. i wanna try to get a group in .. NO BODY WANN IT WITH MY NEW FALCON !!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Toon Link is a beast, I find, in this game. I want to play as him. I'm keeping Marth, he's still cheap as hell. And the ICs are a little off, but nothing practice can't fix.

I wants to play some more!

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Toon Link is a beast, I find, in this game. I want to play as him. I'm keeping Marth, he's still cheap as hell. And the ICs are a little off, but nothing practice can't fix.

I wants to play some more!
D: You're an IC main too? Noooooo... Stick with Marth. :(

Malk

Smash Champion
well you should all come out to raleigh
call me if you want to
we'll be playing at karn's house
919-607-1656

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
hey lunchbockz.. i actually visit salisbury occaisonally... well i get trapped there because i have family out there.. we should play some friendlies sometime

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
yeah im ready to see if im still the dern best like melee, even though i dont have that gay fox to play with, i guess this game is mostly about plain skill, will see how i stand up then

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ACK! I found one sorry thing about the Brawl online. When playing against bean, I can't hear this guy talk. Half the reason I play with him is to hear this guy talk. Online it's just . . . there. Boring . . . What point is there playing when you can't hear the man glorify himself, or justify his loss?

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
hey, I know I haven't been on in awhile, but I'm still here and I'll edit this post later with my brawl FC, I just got back from Austria so I didn't get Brawl until two days ago. I'm looking to play some people in Brawl, so find me online sometime.

n3g4t1v3

Smash Cadet
Hey there! I am Seth, usually use n3g4t1v3 but Wii is limited to 5 characters. I live in Morganton, but you might as well call it Hickory, because Morganton is pretty much nowhere.

AIM me at snowmanseth or MSN at snowmanseth@hotmail.com or ICQ at 497896475

I'll be attending UNCC in the fall, so I will be requesting to be changed to Charlotte in around august.

Top Bottom