• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

Elidibus

Smash Cadet
Hey, don't forget about me!

Elidibus (Or 9001)
Asheville, NC. But i'll be more than willing to drive anywhere for some good brawl. Just gotta get my time off requests in at work early enough.

Email should be in my profile.

My aim is to be the best player in this area and maybe even to stand up to the awesome "Pros" and stuff. My apartment is always open to some brawl action and i have a nice car to cart people around to tournies and stuff. (Just split gas costs with me)

See you guys on the power rankings!

:-D

Blind@$$nigg@samurai

Smash Cadet
Smoking weed doesn't make me a 'druggy'(I don't know where the IE) came from. Also I don't believe comments about my personal life are appreciated any more than you'd appreciate me saying such harsh things about yourselves. But thanks, for that, though. Makes a person feel great.
US: PLEASE SEND RAIN!

GOD: CRY MORE NOOOBS!

Malk

Smash Champion
hiii kris :*

edit: see Kris was a nub but he kept showing up anyway and now he kicks *** at melee and is one of our good friends

learn from him

Kilikblackrose

Smash Rookie
Evening guys I am Josh and from Kernersville NC. But yeah when you going to have a tourny at Ralieh? And maybe give me directions...its like maybe an hour there but oh well :shrugs:

fritzscoot

Smash Cadet
When / where do you guys usually do them at?
hey samurai, the guys down at nc state are always willing to play against new people! you are more than welcome to come by the campus and play. of course, were still waiting for brawl to come out before we start our official "biweeklies". And the greatest thing about our fests is we can usually get free pizza from nc state if we have an RA "plan" it as an official dorm get together thingy.

speaking of, thurs night (tonight) we'll b having free pizza with our smash "event"... and im guessing it will be our last time playing melee, which means my last time playing jigs :(

Shou

Smash Cadet
Well, I introduced Josh to the board in hopes to make him a better smasher. Really, he sucks, but I'm trying to get him up there with the rest of us. Great..more state stuff. Hopefully he'll pay attention to me, his attention span is god **** short or he just doesn't give a **** about what I say to help him.

Hell, if your going to Raleigh Josh, then I'm coming with you.

xS A M U R A Ix

Smash Ace
hey samurai, the guys down at nc state are always willing to play against new people! you are more than welcome to come by the campus and play. of course, were still waiting for brawl to come out before we start our official "biweeklies". And the greatest thing about our fests is we can usually get free pizza from nc state if we have an RA "plan" it as an official dorm get together thingy.

speaking of, thurs night (tonight) we'll b having free pizza with our smash "event"... and im guessing it will be our last time playing melee, which means my last time playing jigs :(
Sweet, I go up there to play some of those guys in random 2D games a lot so maybe I can do that once Brawl comes out. Do you know Sam Tuza, Bo (random asian guy I hear is ok at smash) or Kris (black dude with a fro that plays just about every fighting game ever)? I'm pretty sure you gotta know one of them.

fritzscoot

Smash Cadet
Ya dude i know Bo really well, unfortunately he gave up on melee a few months back. And i def know of/played those other guys. I'm usually smashing with vinay (id say nc state's best) and harrison.

Malk

Smash Champion
NC state's best lives just off campus, and won't play you out of disdain
Don't get above yourself!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
One week away come tomorrow, midnight. I've chosen Pit as my Main, since he was announced, actually. I'll look at Marth and the Ice Climber as I have played them in Melee. But looking and Lucario as well. Everyone else can go. :laugh:

Every weekend, eh? Well, then after I play brawl for a little bit, expect me there.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Can vinay beat xavier's peach I wonder? Oh and the best people at state don't play the game, but they'll still beat everyone. I wonder if I have ever played vinay......... I know I've played harrison.

NC Bobby is too good. Top Teir at sandbaggin' it!

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
PERSONALLY, I PREFER THE AIR!!

i want caps lock.
CAPS LOCK EFFECT! go!
big letters effect.
uppercase.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPuesnIp0VY

:(

Mine Falco sounds like a Brooklyn Australian. Meta-Knight sounds fine, though . . ..

Blind@$$nigg@samurai

Smash Cadet
yeah its like they got the cast of the andy griffen show to do voices

cept metaknight....well if they ever had an episode of andy griffen show where a lvl20 dark necromancer shinobi samurai pigskinner guest stared then that would be very an appropriate statement.

fritzscoot

Smash Cadet
Can vinay beat xavier's peach I wonder? Oh and the best people at state don't play the game, but they'll still beat everyone. I wonder if I have ever played vinay......... I know I've played harrison.

NC Bobby is too good. Top Teir at sandbaggin' it!
I was playing with Xavier thursday he only played peach a few times cuz he said we'd get pissed at his peach... but like always people got more pissed at my jiggly.

So nc bobby, does he go to state? i saw him play at a tourney last year and got beat cuz he was doing the random char. thing (id say being cocky) but i dont know him at all nor played him.

ptown

Smash Ace
people who play jiggs, peach, or sheik,

pitch me off.

i'm pitch'd off. thanks a lot.

edit: i hope you're proud.

Malk

Smash Champion
PTOWN GONNA OWN SOME TAIL

see I'm talking about how someone else is awesome in this thread

and shut up fritzscoot jiggly puff mains are all **** sucking pigs, really

edit: see now I'm talking about how someone else is not as awesome as me
so much variety

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yehehe. This new video seems okay, so far. But I need things everyone will laugh at. :/

Top Bottom