• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

7thFonon

Smash Apprentice
what's up people.... this is d_shep04(itch) but whatever...

Dr. Peepee... if you want some good results for your vids that you upload... go 2 either blip.tv or veoh... they have way better quality vids than youtube

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I get that, but everyone subscired to my youtube vids. If I upload them somewhere else, can those vids be added to youtube, or should I just add them in friendlies with the rest of my old ones and direct them there?

Shou

Smash Cadet
Hmm, So this is the Carolina thread? Sheesh, I should have came here way back then..

Shou

Smash Cadet
Well that's alright. It's only a few days away so..Meh. Hopefully, I'll get my name out everywhere on Brawl.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I get that, but everyone subscired to my youtube vids. If I upload them somewhere else, can those vids be added to youtube, or should I just add them in friendlies with the rest of my old ones and direct them there?
IDK man. Wish I did.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well, it's still good to see more NC smashers. I'm fairly new myself, and I've found that everyone in this state is pretty cool and skilled. I'm lookin forward to smashin with ya and the rest of NC.
BEHR, I think I may have the video thing working right now(fianlly), but the upload is still slow. I'll see if I can upload more than one at a time on different tabs or somethin. Gosh you're up late lol.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Well, it's still good to see more NC smashers. I'm fairly new myself, and I've found that everyone in this state is pretty cool and skilled. I'm lookin forward to smashin with ya and the rest of NC.
BEHR, I think I may have the video thing working right now(fianlly), but the upload is still slow. I'll see if I can upload more than one at a time on different tabs or somethin. Gosh you're up late lol.
I see that. Yuh im up too like 2 on Saturdays.

Shou

Smash Cadet
Hnn, the thing I hate the most is how far people live away. Even if they are in the same state, it's still far..

7thFonon

Smash Apprentice
my bad dr.peepee... i think you can link the vids 2 the other site... i cant remember... it really dont matter... as long as people can watch your vids is all that matters..

Shou

Smash Cadet
I would like to see the vids, where are they? If you don't mind, could you link me to them?

Shou

Smash Cadet
I would like to see the vids, where are they? If you don't mind, could you link me to them?

Shou

Smash Cadet
Hmm, Well..I didn't observe it too well. I was too excited about the game and kept pacing around and stuff. I wish I could put up my own stuff, however I don't have the equipment to record. I don't know what you need to record anyway...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Alright, I finally got those uploads to start working(slowly.) I'll cut some really bad matches between Twitch and I out so I can show people how good you actually are BEHR.
Sparkles, I feel you man. I wanna see more NC skills.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Alright, I finally got those uploads to start working(slowly.) I'll cut some really bad matches between Twitch and I out so I can show people how good you actually are BEHR.
Sparkles, I feel you man. I wanna see more NC skills.
I appreciate it man.

xS A M U R A Ix

Smash Ace
So is anyone going to the gamestop prerelease tournies? If we are, lets organize ourselves so we don't all show up at the same place. That'd be ********.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
I think I might go to the tourney at the Gamestop on Battleground, but I dunno because the rules and ish aren't very appealing. :\

xS A M U R A Ix

Smash Ace
They're not, but the free copy of Brawl is mucho appealing.

I'll be going to the one in Briar Creek in Raleigh so Raleigh crew, GO FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE! :laugh:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Boi, don't start with me! I tell you what, before we start talkin junk, check out my vids with Twitch that I'm in the process of uploading. Seriously though, I should go play you guys again. Been too long.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
way too long!

and i just watched the first vid with your falco...

man, that's some scary stuff. falco is one badass mofo

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Dang straight to all of that. I've been practicing with my Falco especially. I think he'd be the character that makes it to higher level play for me if Brawl wasn't comin out so soon.

Top Bottom