• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

Shou

Smash Cadet
One thing that bothers me. How are we supposed to know who we are playing when it doesn't show the peoples names?

Malk

Smash Champion
dude we all have brawl and we're all so good
it's pitiful that the only people that post in NC threads are our nubs

Shou

Smash Cadet
dude we all have brawl and we're all so good
it's pitiful that the only people that post in NC threads are our nubs
Now how do you get that most people who post in the NC threads are nubs? Unless that was joke..

xS A M U R A Ix

Smash Ace
I put my skill points into being immune to gay.

I think it paid off.

March 9th though kidssss, everyone's gonna get wrecked. I wonder if netplay's gonna be good enough that people aren't gonna need gatherings anymore? I played a guy in japan in Vampire Savoir on GGPO a couple of months ago without lag, so I imagine Brawl's gonna own. Get hype!

Blind@$$nigg@samurai

Smash Cadet
Now how do you get that most people who post in the NC threads are nubs? Unless that was joke..
its bc none of the origanal founders of the nc smash scene post anymore (cept me and malk) bc the threads became lame with over post from neophytes and loosers who dont know their place

Shou

Smash Cadet
Oh yeah, add me.

Name: Shou
Contact: Marththewarrior@hotmail.com (MSN) Yamibakura734 (AIM)

I see what you guys are talking about. Hmph, I wish I could play you guys, well I can when Brawl comes out, but that's beside the point.

Shou

Smash Cadet
Umm..Hell no? Why are you screaming out my name? Guess I got fans already.

Byron X

Smash Journeyman
(ByronX thinking): Hmm, seems like NC is getting ready for the war as well. I guess I'll take out everyone there as well when brawl is released, but I can't stick around for long. They'll start thinking I'm suspicious, I better leave.

*Quickly teleports from thread*

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
(ByronX thinking): Hmm, seems like NC is getting ready for the war as well. I guess I'll take out everyone there as well when brawl is released, but I can't stick around for long. They'll start thinking I'm suspicious, I better leave.

*Quickly teleports from thread*
Lvl 9 wizurd kasts majick mizzle

xS A M U R A Ix

Smash Ace
Alright I'm gonna be real for a second here:

You guys should be a little more respectful to new and prospective players in the area. I may not have been around for melee but this game isn't the same. I don't know about the rest of these guys but I'm planning on putting a lot of time into this game, so I imagine you'll be seeing a lot more of me, as I plan on getting rapetastic at it. I hate it when people get big heads because they think they're good at a game.

I mean really if you want your crew to get stronger, rejecting random new people is like the worst way to go about it. But with that said, I'd like to be on good terms with you guys and I hope I'm welcome at gatherings in the future. If not, well, whatever.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm with him. I wasn't around for SSBM enough for me to be well known. I want to change that for brawl. I will be the best, boys. Wha-cha *combs hair back* Me and mah Pit got this. I want to be the guy people advertise on a Pound trailer. :laugh:

Malk

Smash Champion
lawl I wrote a ****load of stuff about the real scene in NC and how being a nub isn't based on skill but based on your relation with the tournament going scene but then I realized **** it I don't care if you don't like my big head.

Just keep in mind, we don't want our crew to get stronger, it is a tight-knit group of best friends, and you are always welcome at smashfests, we love to see new players getting better, and we love to meet new people. As long as you post sneakily from your living rooms while 4-stocking your baby sister though, you will be a nub to us.

Shou

Smash Cadet
Oh boy, that's quite a lot to say. I'll try to go to any smashfests I can, but if they are in Raleigh I don't know. Well, I've won a tourney once, but it wasn't even recorded and I wasn't known that well (Some people knew me). Everyone is going to get better at Brawl, you can already tell by everyone's enthusiasm and I'd really like to see what everyone is capable of in Brawl.

PS. I don't have a little sister, so I'm out of that category.

xS A M U R A Ix

Smash Ace
lawl I wrote a ****load of stuff about the real scene in NC and how being a nub isn't based on skill but based on your relation with the tournament going scene but then I realized **** it I don't care if you don't like my big head.

Just keep in mind, we don't want our crew to get stronger, it is a tight-knit group of best friends, and you are always welcome at smashfests, we love to see new players getting better, and we love to meet new people. As long as you post sneakily from your living rooms while 4-stocking your baby sister though, you will be a nub to us.
Then I guess I'll just have to show up to some more gatherings then. :chuckle:

Where do you guys do tournaments at, out of curiosity? I'll talk to the guys on SRK that ran that tournament at Greensboro and see if they'll run more at Lucky's card shop again once Brawl's out. That **** had a good turn out.

Speaking of SRK dudes, we do some gatherings in Raleigh every week for **** like GG and what not. We might start doing them for smash too so you guys might should come check it out sometime. Dude's apartment isn't huge though and we already have like 10 people that go so we might run out of room, haha. I'll have to check with him and see what he thinks about it.

Shou

Smash Cadet
Then I guess I'll just have to show up to some more gatherings then. :chuckle:

Where do you guys do tournaments at, out of curiosity? I'll talk to the guys on SRK that ran that tournament at Greensboro and see if they'll run more at Lucky's card shop again once Brawl's out. That **** had a good turn out.

Speaking of SRK dudes, we do some gatherings in Raleigh every week for **** like GG and what not. We might start doing them for smash too so you guys might should come check it out sometime. Dude's apartment isn't huge though and we already have like 10 people that go so we might run out of room, haha. I'll have to check with him and see what he thinks about it.
NO **** IT NO! Make it near **** Winston! Raleigh is not near Winston! I don't want to miss out on Smash, **** it! I miss enough GG already!

chaddd

Smash Lord
Smoking weed doesn't make me a 'druggy'(I don't know where the IE) came from. Also I don't believe comments about my personal life are appreciated any more than you'd appreciate me saying such harsh things about yourselves. But thanks, for that, though. Makes a person feel great.

xS A M U R A Ix

Smash Ace
NO **** IT NO! Make it near **** Winston! Raleigh is not near Winston! I don't want to miss out on Smash, **** it! I miss enough GG already!
Explain to me why making it near Winston when Brent's house is in Raleigh makes any sense.

EXPLAIN THAT TO ME KHALIL??

Top Bottom