• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Gboro smash still got it! So good it deserves shoutouts!
BEHR: Ganon is so much better dude. I'll have to figure out how to get my video players to work again so I can show everyone how good you really are. Falcon free for alls are the junk!
Dotpwn: You left me, so there isn't much to say here. I'm only kiddin man, you're my fav Doc player and partner in whoo!
Krii: I love playin you probly about as much as you love kirbycides lol. Fun matches man.
Vilt: You're way more fun to play against now that you play your Samus more often. Keep it up man, doin good.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Dr.PP All I got to say is Why you soooo gooooood!! and Twitch also man.

You got to make a Combo Video before Brawl get outs.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm so good cuz I got sweet NC to smash with! While taking my time driving 2 hours home, I thought up some pretty good names for my possible combo vid. I'm thinkin I'll need more combos though, and a song. It would be fun to make, though.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol it's a good name. I'll stick to gettin these vids up before I worry about a combo vid that may not even be that great, name and song aside.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Finding a song for Mario and something that also goes with your Name is going to be tough.

You should get like some Super Mario Bros Techno Song or some shiz like that.

xS A M U R A Ix

Smash Ace
Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for having me and the other random GG people over tonight. In case you didn't know I was the guy with the hood on that kept playing metaknight.

Lots of good matches were had. Teams seems really enjoyable in this game. Didn't get to do 1v1 though T_T

God **** I love this game. Looking forward to playing with you guys more in the future.

META-IKE

BEHR

Smash Hero
Man I wish I was there.Wanted to play some Ganon but I had a good time with DR.PP.

WHY YOU SOO GOOOOD!!!

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
I would've liked to come too, but I don't drive and none of my friends would probably be up to driving two hours from Gboro and back. :dizzy:

Lunaretic

Smash Apprentice
I would've liked to come too, but I don't drive and none of my friends would probably be up to driving two hours from Gboro and back. :dizzy:
Duude, AIM me or Malk next time, we drove from Gboro there and just drove back today. No water off my back to have another dude in the car, you just get to sit in the back seat.

Edit: Oh yeah, my AIM info's on the first page, but if you can't find it, it's Khaim27

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Duude, AIM me or Malk next time, we drove from Gboro there and just drove back today. No water off my back to have another dude in the car, you just get to sit in the back seat.

Edit: Oh yeah, my AIM info's on the first page, but if you can't find it, it's Khaim27
Since I just signed up on the boards in Jan I don't really know any of you guys well. Didn't think anyone would be up for driving me. I'll get at you next time or another though, thanks a lot man.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Just let me know when there's another even going on in Raleigh, I'll try to make it then. I need to know ahead of time, of course, I was screwed this time around. :/

Hehe. Also, I think I wanna do another vid, but I'm not going to over do catfish. Something "new". This is also another reason why I want to go to Raleigh, we need more, new people! Already epic ideas are in the works.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ali, I'll play melee with you till I beat your Falcon more than once in 50 matches ok? I still haven't played Brawl yet anyways, I'm already behind.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Yo PP you get that new computer of yours too upload the matches?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I don't know when I'll have time to get this thing worked out. I probly can if I get alot of work done tonight. Tuesdays and Thursdays I can't put anything up. I'll at least try to get the program set up today so that I can get to work again Wednesday or something like that.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I don't know when I'll have time to get this thing worked out. I probly can if I get alot of work done tonight. Tuesdays and Thursdays I can't put anything up. I'll at least try to get the program set up today so that I can get to work again Wednesday or something like that.
Aight thats cool take your time homeslice.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I'll do my best. I want these matches up too. Lemme know if you get a chance to play Brawl or somethin alright?
I gotcha I probably wont get too play until like a week after the game comes out.

Top Bottom