• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
*thunda puts on his Pope hat*

As long as you whoop *** and remain cooler than cool you can use the name of the catfish anytime you wish my friend.:cool:

*fades away*

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Dot, you're posts are both thought-provoking, but entertaining. I love it. I whooped some butt, Thundaa, but couldn't bring home a medal for NC(got verrrrry close though. It won't be so easy next time for them.). I fought hard for the Catfish, truly a noble cause.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Some vids were recorded though. You can kinda see how things went. It was more work than I'd thought it would be. Sad thing is, after I got knocked out, I started playing so much better. I'll jsut have to make sure I don't get nervouse next time. Preciate it, BEHR.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jusenkyo clearly noted that you must win, Dr. PP! For this, he says one thousand Happy Burritos you must consume in an hour. Prepare!

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
cool.

lets make plans.

...or just attack aggressively!

but seriously lets make plans.

Lunaretic

Smash Apprentice
Lunaretic/Greg (Nick/Name) | Greensboro (City) | Khaim27(AIM)

Edit: Oh, and I'll be setting up a Smash Brawl (And maybe Melee) Bi-Weekly Smashfest soon.

ChiefOnionSauce

Smash Cadet
Nickname- ChiefOnionSauce

Gtag is "Chef" in melee

Real name is Zach

Live in Raleigh, off of 401, near Ten Ten

AIM is UberBlack777

Email is ChiefOnionSauce@gmail.com or Master.Nuke.Rx@gmail.com Either one is fine, I check them both frequently.

I have some videos on youtube of me and my friend playing, just click the link in my sig. And i'm pretty sure he would like to be added as well, so I can give you his info if you want.
Edit
nvm he said hed do it himself

Psychofox

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2681-0374-2022
Hello-

Game name- Psychofox

Live about 10 minutes away from chiefonionsauce (previous poster)

Name- Alec

AIM- KlingKlongPatow

Email- falconpunch@gmail.com

Lunaretic

Smash Apprentice
That's cool, not very far. Id love to see bi-weeklies here and i know im not the only one.
Cool, look forward to them then. : ) I'll probabaly start the first one the weekend of Feb 15th-17th, though I may end up doing a melee event before that. Just keep one eye open on the forums here, I'll try to make sure the topics are up at least a week or more before any events.

jellis186

Smash Apprentice
I know this will probably get me flamed, but if anyone is around Duke, I would love to get some smashfests together (duke student here)

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
Nothin' matters when brawl is on the horizon. (looks at adam) lol

Lozr you need to get yo *** out the **** house and stop playin' Halorz/ drinkin egg yolkorz and pickle juice.

Malk

Smash Champion
ok I've got a couple offers to various people

chefonionsauce and chefonionsauce's friend -
the entire mourning pirates crew (THO, Karn, Knorr and I) are in Raleigh for at least another 2 days
We can probably play this weekend
call me (919)6071656

Khaim27 - Cstrife and I both attend UNCG and live on campus. Sometime after classes (any day really) you can call me and come over and play. and did you ever post on misetings?

Lunaretic

Smash Apprentice
ok I've got a couple offers to various people

chefonionsauce and chefonionsauce's friend -
the entire mourning pirates crew (THO, Karn, Knorr and I) are in Raleigh for at least another 2 days
We can probably play this weekend
call me (919)6071656

Khaim27 - Cstrife and I both attend UNCG and live on campus. Sometime after classes (any day really) you can call me and come over and play. and did you ever post on misetings?
Nope, never posted there. Anyways, bother me on AIM sometime and we can figure some time/place to meet.

Top Bottom