• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol I can't on my VCR Lucas. Shady has a laptop he's gonna use, BEHR's mic might work in conjunction with that. Toasty did something similar with his at C3.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
i just had a mild seizure
good. I'm posting that once a day in this thread.

Lol I can't on my VCR Lucas. Shady has a laptop he's gonna use, BEHR's mic might work in conjunction with that. Toasty did something similar with his at C3.
I'm sure me and Danny can figure it out, since I got a crappy computer mic as well.

Also, I present my M2K quote of the day:

metaknight should be able to shoot fireballs so he doesn't have to always approach

the fireballs should do 30 damage apiece and shoot like Mega Man's blaster

this would make metaknights gameplay more well rounded to handle various situations

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
Fizzy bro, you coming to Karn's this Saturday?

I don't think I've met you before.

i will try to be at karns fest this sat.

and we definitely have met. i was playing against you when you were looking for a doubles partner and got warlock punched in the face by zdick at your first billfest. if you dont remember that my tag was jcum and i believe i had black paint all over me.

i hope this refreshes your memory

edit: cause if it didn't i doubt you will want to meet me

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I played Twitch in Melee and Brawl today. He only got mad in Brawl this time. There may be hope...
I always get mad playing Barwl, since it's not Melee.

I look up to myself in smash. I know deep down im da best cause i got the catfish within me
sick, he's got a fish livin in him.
:laugh:

He likes PC half as much as I like Shiz. It's true.
Naw bro, I"ll give you 3/4th's as much though.

Also:

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I'm blue. Daba dee daba daaaa...

I love playing Brawl with items on. I wanna host an items tourney.
Good shit PLUR. Blue is the new Yellow

I should be blue but I prefer hapiness ans sunshine
You shohuld be Blue

Sunshine is nice too...I don't even wanna think about this pink right now....
Embrace the Pink, Kevin.

Karn you really should get a blue name so that when you post new threads OOSers notice that you are a good host.
Everyone know's that Alex is a great tourney host, but I still think he should be Blue.

That teams combo was sick nasty. I wanna play some Melee and Brawl+ I'm hoping for this weekend guys. I still need to get my pillow back!
We're playing Melee.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I played melee the other night for aboot 6 hours in a row.

It was fun to stomp on people again.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Yeah, someone should re-make this thread so that we can actually have it updated...although the comment post is nearing 9000 it would be sad to quit early.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Omni, I tried to say this once, but no one will remake it. NC likes to stick to...odd traditions.
We should just get our brod to re-read the votes from January to now and then edit and add all the people that posted contact info

EDIT: Wtf ppl are already sending me facebook invitations to harry potter movie thats not releasing until July

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Really? Bros actually wanna do this?

Well, Malk and BEHR both get on enough, but Malk is more respected in the community (sorry BEHR, Malk has experience), so I think that, of those willing to do this now, Malk is most qualified.

I don't guess it's really my decision, but the state should come to a general consensus about who should remake the thread (meaning more people input!).

Top Bottom