• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New and Hopefully improved Captain Falcon matchup thread! Discussing : MmmmK

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Because of my expertise, Willz's C.Falcon has no problems what so ever vs MKs. If you want to learn how I ****ing **** MKs, just ask. =]

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Trust me, I am the most legit C.Falcon in the freakin' world. I would still jv 7 stock MKs with my Gamecube controller broken. I am so ****ING LEGIT!

PJGLZ

Smash Journeyman
Meta-Knight, Who's Meta-Game is only to be Meta-Cheap, simply cannot handle SHOW ME YA MOVES, and FALCOME, and PAWNCH! all at once. I have not tested this, and it is not proven that in a 3 Falcon 1 Meta-Potato match, it is impossible for Met tonight to win! ( I do not have video footage, too!) FFA Captain Falcon is clearly broken! This also does not work on Marth, except he gets air k-o'd to prove he sounds like a girly.
:falcon::falcon::falcon::falcon::falcon:
YEHZ! YEHZ! YEHZ! YEHZ! YEHZ! YEHZ!
YEHZ! YEHZ! YEHZ!
YEHZ!
YEHZ! YEHZ! YEHZ! YEHZ!
YEHZ!

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
Wait what we discuss Match ups in this thread? Who would of knew that....
We just keep getting off topic. That, and the Falcon/MK discussion was just so dimwitted and short that we had a good three or four pages in the thread to spare for randomness. :B

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Falcons jab stops sonic's everything.

Just dont get spindash-->fakeout-->fried chicken tequila cancel-->Bair'd

Don't ask.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
wtf is up with this board lol

um

is there any special grab release stuff that cf can do to mk?

Koorikou

Smash Apprentice
dunno... so if he doesnt show up who wants to show the moves and make another, more organized match-up thread? ;)

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
If I get a new laptop and some Adobe programs, I'd do it. I'm very organized. The only problem is getting serious input during the matchup thread.

Koorikou

Smash Apprentice
If I get a new laptop and some Adobe programs, I'd do it. I'm very organized. The only problem is getting serious input during the matchup thread.
i know but even little input is better than nothing
falcons need all the advice they can get >_<

Koorikou

Smash Apprentice
Well, do you guys think we need a new match up thread? One with updates and a record of past match up discussion?
YES, if beatles doesnt update this thread again a new one would be needed as i already said so, but thats just my opinion i dont know what you guys think

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
If it comes down to it, I'd be more than happy to help make another organized match-up guide for Falcon. I've been waiting to see how one turns out anyway.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
I think Flame should do it if no one else would, he seems very dedicated to bringing glory to Falcon.
I'm way more dedicated than he is.
Get at me :bee:

Matchup threads always end up dead, abandoned or even both.

hmm I wonder why....... .. . .

Top Bottom