• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Hey, all. I'm going to be making a trip back up to Ohio next week. Not sure how long I will be staying, but I think it will be at least a week. I'd like to come visit or hang out on an odd evening or weekend or go to a tournament or something while I'm in town.

King~

Smash Champion
this is a long ways off, but who plans on playing smash 4? im only speculating but if there is an influx of new players like there was for brawl we need to be ready to host haha. just thinking far ahead

links24

Smash Ace
well king ill be around and stuff and my little crew would most likely be around lol. and next sat i wont be doing nothing but that can change at anyone moment so yea lol

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Just wanna let you all know I am in town. Might not be around for an entire week like I originally said. Not sure yet.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I'm having a smashfest today in Kenmore. About a 45 minute drive from Cleveland. Address is 2210 4th st SW Akron 44314. People are probably gonna start showing up around 4-5.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Yo Sonjic,

NEOH is kinda dead in the smash scene atm, so if you want I can bring your attention to columbus. It's a couple hrs away, but that's your best bet for a more active scene. Same with you ITT

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I had fun at the smashfest. It was good seeing those of you who were there. I'm back in VA, and my friend helped me get un-unemployed.

You all should think about coming out to MAGFest. It is 4 days of gamer bliss. It's entirely fan run (I think the biggest fan-run convention in the country) and the variety of events are ridiculous. It's in January and National Harbor is a beautiful area of DC.

Bead

Smash Ace

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Yep. NEOH = Melee / very somewhat PM.
Columbus/Central Ohio = PM / Brawl kinda. / Melee when OSU is in session.
Cincinnati = Brawl / somewhat PM.

Church NEOH

Worst Player in NEOH
Hey guys, really new to the competitive side of Smash. Trying to play Brawl on a more serious level. I live in Canton. If anyone would like to help me out by playing with me, either online or in person, you can hit me up on Skype : themikechurch

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Can we have a NEOH reunion sometime? I miss everyone. Doesnt even have to involve smash (that'd be an added bonus...i need to get active so i can host again!)

Idk when Im available....but we should all work something out and hang out and eat food and have fun!~

Church NEOH

Worst Player in NEOH
I would be down to hang out and get pounded in smash. I am not a melee player though :/

Oh, and Jiffy, along with practicing Marth, I have been playing a lot of Samus (not ZSS) and DK. I'm aware that Samus is considered very bad, but her play style is really unique with 3 projectiles and her bomb. If I can create space and play on wide stages with minimal platforms like FD or SV, then I think I can continue to play her.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
yes it should, Jiffy. yes it should. I finally found my controller (got mixed up with the roomies > x<)

Lol we dont melee that often either :3 This was the original Brawlz chat. Back in the day we had a large community and a bajillion smashfests. Then we all met the real world xD;;; Whoops

Also
Anyone here going to Youmacon? I'm working artist alley with my roommate and im making smash stickers/maybe art prints

Suyon

Smash Lord
This will be my full final week here in NEOH. If you wanna do something let me know. All I'm gonna do is just watch anime ( I will get my 10 months of anime watched in life time), play League, and play VN Grisaia. Maybe Tales of Xillia if my order isn't fake. Moving on 15th or 16th. I can't drive anywhere since no car. Parents refuse to let me use their cars since they are too good for me.

I'd like to play melee, brawl, and PM. KoF XIII Please.
I will not go to Youmucon most likely. Unless there is a high interest for it.
For those that don't know. links left Ohio now.

Top Bottom