• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
I'm about to buy a TV for the living room. I went to h.h.gregg and asked them if I could bring in a Gamecube and play on the TV before I decide if I want to buy it. They said I could. Helen was so embarassed.

So..... smashfest at h.h.gregg?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
LOOOL holy crap that's amazing, Jiffy

BTW
If RAGE2 happens
aiming for winter.
Too much going on this summer with big tournaments plus the fact I am going to school in the summer and will have difficult classes that quarter are my biggest concerns

winter break yooooo

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I'm not looool
I'm just a messenger for the TO

I'm actually going to be in Ohio due to grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary <3

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Lol sorry if my snarky message was seemingly at you xD I hope we can get you a ride out to Pittsburgh
Talk to melee, they loooove Pgh trips

My sassiness was directed at sir Suyon :3
Sass sass sass

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
That's good :o

The NEOH melee players can help get you a ride there maybe
They're all good friends with the Pittsburgh players, so they travel out here often

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
I'm thinking of either having a smashfest or going to Outrage II on May 11th. I want to know what people think. Who all has transportation? Who will be the the area? What do you prefer?

I posted something about this in the facebook NEOH Brawl group as well.

SoulPech

Smash Master
yoo NEOH:

hey guys,

Do you know anyone in Akron or near Akron who can host Jason Zimmerman (m2k) between May 12 and May 16 or 17?). He bought an airplane ticket without really letting me know that he was planning to come and assumed that he could stay with me which unfortunately is not possible.

so uh...yeah. anyone want to do this? >_<

Suyon

Smash Lord
NEOH is only going to have some life back for awhile since I'm back with the revival bread. Once I leave, this place gonna die agaaaain. And links, you shouldn't lie. There's no one out there to ignite your troll spirit.

solecalibur

Smash Master
I'm here
and now I'm gone
seeya in a month or two

- new layout great btw =0?

this layout wtf

edit - wtf where is the spoiler tag

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Soleeeeeee we are gonna hang sometime this summer! its been too long since you, zack, and me went to kidforce or hung out like lazy folks

Konrad-QD

Smash Journeyman
two months, back on the 14th of August. Not sure if I'm coming tomorrow or not. How early is the smashfest starting? I have to be back in Akron by like 8pm I would say.

Konrad-QD

Smash Journeyman
any chance some of you might be interested in coming up to Akron sunday early afternoon for a smashfest? I could host up to 4 people at my house as long as everything is done by 8pm.

Top Bottom