• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Muppets Mafia | Game Over! Who lived happily ever after in Muppet Land?

D

Deleted member

my replacement isn't going to be able to make up for what I'm doing
why do you think so lowly of this "replacement"? It might help you to be nicer to him.

really, why would replacement not be able to make up for your horribad behaviour? I know you're trying to learn then game but in that case, know your boundaries, right now you're not helping the game along at ALL.

just to make sure I have a vote on you:

Vote: Super Smash Bros. Fan

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Well, I don't have time to read everything (start work in 15 minutes...), but... well, my john for not coming to this game for a while...

For some reason, I was unable to go on smashboards. I don't know if it was because my computer didn't let me, or if smashboards had a problem, but... well, I had a "502 Bad Getaway" or "504 Gateway Time-out" every time I tried.

I'll make a more useful post after work.

Actually, while I'm here, was anyone else unable to go on smashboards for a while?

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Well, seeing as everyone has been having problems logging on to smashboards, I'm going to request a deadline extention:

Request Deadline Extension without penalty

I don't think we should be penalized because smashboards isn't letting us post...

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Unless SWF ****s up again I think we'll be fine as far as the deadline goes. (It's this Friday, right?)

We should save the extension for another time.

D

Deleted member

Listen guys, I'm really sorry about what's been going on. I've been trying my best to do anything on the game, yet every posts has received nothing but backfires, negative comments, and me being scum. I am trying my best to play the game, but it seems every time I attempt to post, I take no steps forward and not one, two, but three steps backward.

I am really trying to understand the concept of this game. I know this isn't a normal Mafia game, like for example, the King decide upon the lynch, but still, I don't get why I'm so confused about this Mafia game. I can honestly say I've really not enjoyed the game much because according to most people here, I've done absolutely nothing to help. I mean, when everyone is going after you and you know that they haven't made a case on anyone but you, it's very hard to actually focus on the game in general. Yes, I admit to cracking under pressure to convince anyone here that I am not mafia.

But one thing that has really put me in a bad mood is that aside from Blue Yoshi to a small extend, nobody, and I mean, nobody aside from me has made any attempts to make an case on anyone but me. I really don't get it. I know I haven't been doing well, but it's really unfair that nobody else has really put in the efforts to make a case against someone else.

I apologize for everything bad I said about replacements, things that weren't necessary, among other stuffs you might find offensive in me, I wholeheartedly apologize for all of those things.

I know there's plenty of time left in the game, but in case you people absolutely despise this post like the others, if the majority demands that I replace, then I will. I've already embarrass myself long enough, so why should I continue to let that happen? I'm really hoping this isn't the case thought.

I would claim, but just in case the majority demands an replacement, I'll save it just in case.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
I see his point. Everyone is tunneling SSBF. I do find him suspicious. We wasting time here. Let us move on. No more tunneling. We wasting time here.

McMaymays

McFox|Mayling
SSBF said:
He said that Guus could be scum, but he has explained nothing on why he could be a scum.
McMaymays said:
McMaymays, who do you think should go right now, excluding SSBF?
How about Guus?
You'd think being able to read would be a requirement of the game! HAHAHAHA!

SSBF said:
I would claim, but just in case the majority demands an replacement, I'll save it just in case.
We drew our roles out of a hat! You might as well claim you're my wife, I'd still be just as willing to let you go! HAHAHAHAHA!

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I was actually asking Gheb if he could give us an extension that does not reduce our one deadline extension limit. I guess "no penalty" was the wrong wording... but... well, you get what I mean.

Even if the second day of discussion we have someone who claims to be mafia, I think it's still in town's favour to continue discussion until the limit, then lynch the confirmed mafia player at that time. Think of it as an extension to the next day.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
re-reading my post, if it doesn't make sense, don't worry about it. I'm tired, and too lazy to make it make sense at the moment. If anyone wants me to clarify, I can do that tomorrow (unless you all understand it).

enduselesspost

startcountingsheepinthehopesoffallingasleepbecauseiamtired.

ok... /uselesspost :p

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Due to the recent issues I've removed the deadline until SWF runs smoothly again.

:059:

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
@mcmaymays Why are you tunneling SSBF? We waste time. Scumhunt. Stop tunneling. Stop tunneling.

@Everyone who is most suspicious? (aside SSBF)

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
@gheb: Thanks. I think that's the fairest thing.

@SwordsRbroken: I have some suspiscions... but I'm going to wait one or two days and see if they are legitimate or not. Saying them now may not be the best time. (I think it will be easier for me to see if I'm right or wrong if the players in question don't know I'm on to them). I'll probably post it tomorrow or Wednesday afternoon.

soaring-raptor-blast

Smash Rookie
I don't think it's tunneling at all. SSBF is being legitimately scummy.

also, I really get annoyed when people get a little suspicion on them and just say, "oh poop, I guess I'll replace out instead of explaining my actions". not only would it make it bad for the replacement , but if everyone quit when they think they might be lynched then nothing would ever get accomplished.

@swords: my next biggest suspect is you. you're trying to take away from the case against SSBF by calling it "tunneling". I see it as either trying to save your scum buddy, or buddying a townie that might be lynched. calling the case 'tunneling' when SSBF has been pushing suspicion on everyone and their grandma and can't even come up with an explanation for his actions, just ain't right in my book.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
@Yoshi: So you have suspicions but you're gonna hold out on us as to who they are? Nice.

Not too many suspects after SSBF but I'm looking at Yoshi due to how he "answered" Swords's question.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Well, if no one else has any suspicions, I'll post mine... though I'd rather wait.

It's also because I don't really have a large amount of time available to give a large description of why... which is what I'd like to do. I'll have basically all of tomorrow free to make a long LONG post.

That said, I gotta go. You'll see what I mean by long (and why I don't have enough time now) tomorrow. I promise :p

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Here's my suspects;

1. SSBF, he's been in the spotlight for reasons mentioned earlier.

-From here on the list isn't based on much.

2. McMaymays, his posts strike me with a really odd feeling, but may also be because of his posting restriction. Also, for not being as beautiful as me.

3. Paprika Killer, mostly for the same reason, but I don't have any legitimate reason to vote for them.

Everyone else is a bit neutral to me, but no one has proven himself any more townie in my eyes.

D

Deleted member

Here's my suspects;

2. McMaymays, his posts strike me with a really odd feeling, but may also be because of his posting restriction. Also, for not being as beautiful as me.

3. Paprika Killer, mostly for the same reason, but I don't have any legitimate reason to vote for them.

Everyone else is a bit neutral to me, but no one has proven himself any more townie in my eyes.

I do not like you thinking that lowly of me, but you're not american so that might explain it.

really, your only other suspects are based on an odd feeling? I know you can do better than that.
I'll reread in a bit but I doubt I'll find someone really suspicious.
I also disagree with people tunneling on SSBF as he really is drawing most attention towards him.

Xonar, where you at? with not posting you're not gonna be king next day.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
The funniest thing about this game is that the clown is the smartest one here! HAHAHAHA!
Gheb prod please.
I haven't been interested in this game, I'm sorry. Honestly, right now I'd go with Guus, I don't like the vibes he's giving me at all.
Blabla you guys suck n stuff. Especially TPK cause he's so happy because of america.

TPK you have a posting restriction?

D

Deleted member

Posting restriction, I have no idea what you are talking about. honestly. period. stop asking already.

America will prevail!

McMaymays

McFox|Mayling
Here's my suspects;

weak saaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuce

Gheb prod please.
We posted earlier today. why would we need a prod?

it's not good when our king is skimming and not paying attention and is the definition of idiocy!

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
@swords: my next biggest suspect is you. you're trying to take away from the case against SSBF by calling it "tunneling". I see it as either trying to save your scum buddy, or buddying a townie that might be lynched. calling the case 'tunneling' when SSBF has been pushing suspicion on everyone and their grandma and can't even come up with an explanation for his actions, just ain't right in my book.
I say myself. He my suspect too. Don't be dumb. We lynch SSBF. If there no better option. We waste much time. Want town use day time. Scumhunt. We lynch SSBF. If there no better option.

D

Deleted member

I think I noticed something that others should have known. McMaymays is a hybrid, right? Well, it looks like they both play the game differently. One posts normally and another acts like he's not even trying. So, would it be a good idea to listen to the former only or both? Or am I just not thinking stright?

D

Deleted member

you're not thinking straight.
the are still the same player. therefore we should treat them as such.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect

McMaymays

McFox|Mayling
You need a prod because you hinted to having a post restriction, which you are post restricted not to. Are you just stupid or illiterate? OR BOTH, haha!
Our king is evil! Our king is evil! Help us... whatever will we do?!

You seem so knowledgeable about this "post restriction" to fish for it on multiple occasions. Especially now that you're calling out that we broke it. You know so much about this post restriction, even saying that we are "post restricted" not to talk about it... why would you fish for it so much?!

Our king is evil (or stupid. Or, hell, he's both!) Innocent blood will be spilled today. :(

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Did you have to make it that obvious? :/ [Do I have to make WHAT obvious... if something was so obvious why did you keep asking?!]

@
McMaymays: Do you have a posting restriction?
Guus: Do you have a posting restriction?
Mcmays, do you have a posting restriction? I ask this again.
Swords, do you have a posting restriction?
Gheb prod please.

TPK you have a posting restriction?
You need a prod because you hinted to having a post restriction, which you are post restricted not to. Are you just stupid or illiterate? OR BOTH, haha!
I'm not fishing for your post restriction.

Now stop wasting a player slot in this mafia and do something, will ya?

Of course you're not! Your Stupidness is just wasting our time and precious posts then!

Srb, where you at?!

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I ask them if they have one to make more insight on this game. In your words, Your Stupidness is just wasting our time and precious posts!

So I don't think this day is gonna go anywhere, right now I see most interest is outed in lynching SSBF, with which I agree.

D

Deleted member

Glory and pride to the US!

mayling (I suppose you're one of the halves of the macmay hydra), He doesn't get most of the roles have PRS, and I honestly don't get why he's fishing for something this obvious.

xonar, explain yourself, why so fishy?

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
omg just with the recent posts, most of the people I had thought scum were more confirmed scum, and most of the people I had thought to be town were more confirmed town.

Once Gheb answers a question I asked him, I'll start writing a huge post about my thoughts on everyone in this game so far.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Actually... a question to everyone. If you do not have a posting restriction, can you post here indicating that you don't? There's nothing preventing you in doing that. For those of you who have posting restrictions... well... you can't talk about it, so don't answer. Just trying to figure out who does not have a posting restriction...

D

Deleted member

Why so fishy? It only helps mafia to find the PRs and thus who they should kill at night.

Glory to the US etc. etc.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Vote: Xonar and Fos: Blue Yoshi

Why would you honestly need to know who has or has not got a posting restriction? I don't often find mafia members with a posting restriction, and sometimes the restrictions are so obvious you don't even have to BOTHER looking for them. Ah well, who cares, I'm gonna be a star someday!

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Niot today. Nope, not today :/ Maybe when I'll be a star though. I'll leave my vote anyway because I feel you're still the scummiest.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
If you're so sure that these restrictions are obvious, what would be scummy about asking then? What does scum gain from asking?

Top Bottom