• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The most epic thing your falcon has done?

Brakedown

Smash Cadet
Playin a free for all and knee'd 3 of my friends all at the same time. (they were literally inside of each other so that's how i did it) Instant death!

that 1 guy

Smash Ace
I got one that was pretty epic. We were playing teams and my partner was ness. He was down tilting both of our oponents and I kneed both of them 4 times, and they weren't going anywhere because of the down tilts. Of course he stopped and I kneed them both for the KO.

FoxFtw

Smash Apprentice
I was playin a FFA with my friend and his neighbor i had C.falcon and so did his neighbor, my friend had marth, so i knee C.falcon off the stage with little damage on FD, and when he does his B-up i SH baired him, at that point my friend was gonna attack but i think he though lets see what happens.., so he keeps Up-Bing and i keep SH bairing him, i did it like 4 times and the 5th i SH Kneed him for the kill........ I thought it was really epic........

How or with what program do yall make sigs so cool??

Xanthyr

Smash Journeyman
I was playing in a FFA with items (It's fun to do sometimes.) with some friends who didn't want to play matches. I grabbed Falcon and I got Bunny ears. I double jumped and started falcon punch by accident as a pikachu launched a guy directly into my punch way in the sky. It was unbelievable.

Also: Quick question. You know on Pokemon Stadium, the earth stage? I was on the outside of the collapsed scaffolding, and a Captain Falcon was on the other side, near the large rock. He used his up-B and it grabbed me through the platforms there. It was insane and I don't know if it was a fluke. I was wondering if this has happened to any of you?

that 1 guy

Smash Ace
No I don't usually up b people. Except for the time I felt wreckless and flew we off the stage missed with my arial but hit the samus with my up b. Which of course killed him off the side. Every once in a while you just have to do something totally dangerous with captain falcon.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
i was playing on hyrule temple vs 5 giga bowsers all on a team vs me and managed to knee them each 9 times and finished with falcon punch, at that very moment a time machine appeared and raquel welch stepped out of it (the hot version) and was like 'come back in time with me to fight dinosaurs' and i was like ok so we high-fived and then ate hot pockets and forgot all about dinosaurs.

but seriously I combo'd someone into a knee

Patinator

Smash Champion
Recently performed the Tapion Punch on a Lv. 1 Marth, yet, since it was Temple, he survived.

While he was in helpless from his Dolphin Slash above me, I used Falcon Punch. Marth = Dead.

FoxFtw

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I got 3 from today

these 2 in the same match against my bros Link:
1. Stomp to Triple Knee = Death

and

2. U-Throw to Nair to Raptor Boost to Nair to Knee = Death

And this one also against his Link,
Its his last stock and he was gonna throw a grab, so i JumpFP, dodge his grab, he is in lag from the grab, and i Falcon Punch him to end the match...

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I was doing a falcon ditto on YS and I saw a shy guy trying to escape my wrath so I jumped off the level falcon punched it(off the screen), grabbed the edge, ledge hopped a knee and won

AfricanZulu

Smash Cadet
During the Purdue Bi-Weekly Tournaments, there were a couple of friendlies played

We played 2v2 all C.Falcons. My team mate (DracoFox) managed to land a falcon punch on both the other falcons (on FD) and as they were flying towards me I SHFFL'd a knee and hit both of them while they were still on fire from the falcon punch.

Both died into opposite directions

The Last Dragon

Smash Apprentice
I was facing my friend and he always try to shine spike me, so I baited him by jumping on the edge then I walljumped off and he followed me thinking it was "shine time" but I brang out my raptor boost in midair killing him instantly.

FoxFtw

Smash Apprentice
I was fighting against a link and he UpBd to the edge of FD he didnt make it by like a feet or something so i SH stomped him, he meteor-canceled and i doublejumpd-falcon punched against the bottom of FD....

Another one i was fighting against my friend luigiftw(samus) and we both had like 150% in our last stock he sent me flying as i was recovering i upBd and he jumped down and spiked me, but i meteor-canceled an UpB and i spiked him from the wall of FD...

Link he come to town...

Smash Apprentice
U-throw to SH-knee to chasing to d-air, when they meteor recovered i up-b'd and as they were recovering jump'd a falcon punch, and landed it, sadly i did not make it back to the stage.

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
What are those, exactly?

Yes I know. Me = Falcon n00b. And don't put up a vid please... Internet is too slow to load DOJO!! videos in less than an hour...
Darkrain combo #1 is uthrow>dtilt>grab>uthrow>dtilt>nair>knee

Darkrain combo #2 isn't nearly as awesome...I can't remember any specifics though

no idea what the knee combo is

OmegaSephiroth

Smash Journeyman
Isai Knee Combo = Uair -> Uair -> Knee (All SHFFL'ed)

Darkrain Combo 1 = U-Throw -> D-Tilt -> U-Throw -> D-Tilt -> Nair -> Knee (Aerials SHFFL'ed)

Darkrain Combo 2 = Nair -> Nair -> Uair -> Bair -> Up B (Opponet has to hit a wall) (Nair SHFFL'ed)

LuLLo

Smash Ace
I stomped my 2 friends at the same time down, then double jumped and FF another stomp, both went up in the air and I finished them both off with a knee, one to the left and one to the right, we cracked ourselves up so bad :p...
and yeah their DI really needs some practise ;)

Patinator

Smash Champion
FoxFtw: You can't upload an image from regular paint. Otherwise I would've, and my computer's so slow at a blazing 44.0 KBPS that I can't even email one with 293 kilobytes, or upload it to photobucket!

The latter of which (Photobucket) might be possible for ya.

kidrob0t

Smash Cadet
Team battle 2v2, i just died, everyone had 1 stock left and were at medium percentages, as i came off the respawn platform i started up a falcon punch, all 3 of the remaining players were battling on one edge of FD, the falcon punch connected with all 3 players , killing them all (including my teammate), leaving my captain falcon as the only survivor of this wave of destruction, and my team victorious.

Top Bottom